The best way to earn crypto is to learn. - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to earn crypto is to learn.

Learning is the best legacy one can ever oppotuned him/her self with because that is when you get exposed to many things and by that you will be able to to emulate any opportunity that comes across you both in your daily activities and cryptocurrency world at large, so always learn so because the more you learn the more you see. Let try to acquire the current advanced knowledge on how to earn and where to start because earning in trading is not that easy the way some people think.

This is just true. The best way to earn Cryptocurrency is to learn and that is the essence of this forum giving us the advantage and opportunity to learn about Cryptocurrency trading and investment in order to earn. There is no amount of crypto one can earn free on sites like CryptoTalk that will be much like the amount or profit one can earn on investment and trading on cryptocurrency and this can't be achieved if we don't learn it.

• +1 1

Yes you are 100 parent right learning is first. Without proper knowlage you can't do anything.Online is a very big place you cant do anything here without a proper knowlage. If you wants to invest in a site you first have to learn eves about that site and deicide what you should do.

You are absolutely right brother. I am 10/% agree with you.  Learning is really a key of successful in field of work. In Cryptocurrencies and trading, I also would like to suggest all the members that you should have to learn first some skills of trading, and information and knowledge about Cryptocurrency and trading before investing your money in any site

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

On 7/16/2020 at 3:42 PM, Ahmad ah said:

Investing and earning money is not easy
Each of us has to do a constant and continuous search for topics that we can benefit from in the field of investment
To be a successful trader

And you must have a teacher otherwise the mistakes will be your teacher. And you can earn profit if you have some knowledge about the field...

Yes you are right I'm 100 agreed to this topic and your post. Firstly we should earn about it and even trading strategies and even we should know that we are where yo goin and where to invest.

• +1 1

I most strongly appreciate the person that create this topic and I also appreciate,  gain from the comment members drop for us as the beginning such as how to trade, invest, earn and learn thanks all.

I totally agree with you. You can be successful on crypto by learning about it as crypto trading is not easy. You need to get more information so you can achieve your goals.

to get the maximum profit, you need to constantly improve your knowledge and skills in cryptn, but as long as you have few of them, it will be difficult for you to earn something really good.

Very good post and advice on how to grow our income, what I will try to do is learn more about trading and projects that can come to revalue their tokens in the future to make hold, the most striking I like TRON and also ETHEREUM.

Learning is important in our life, but if we are talking about this world, you should always improve yourself if you want to get rich. That is why this world is changing every day, if you can follow the event. You can win. 

Thanks for the information friend, I will take these recommendations into account, since I have learned and put into practice the cryptocurrency trade, but I still feel that fear of losing everything, usually I doubt to exchange any asset and sometimes I do not do it for that fear.

On 7/16/2020 at 3:13 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I believe you agree with this, learning is the key for any successful investor/ trader. You can learn in different ways, not in school or in college! But you can learn at your home by search on google, forums, blogs, online groups and youtube tutorials. When i was a beginner in trading, i lost unforgettable amount because i heard trading is profitable and i thought it will be simple for anyone to earn easily! But that is not true, you need to learn to be a successful trader/ investor. There are many things that we don't know and they can help to boost our skills and we will increase our profit when we learn and apply them in our trades/ investments. 

Just learn, never be tired to learn because it will help you a lot....

• Learn how to trade
  • Learn how  to invest
  • Learn how to avoid fear
  • Learn how to control emotions
  • Learn about trading discipline 

Keep learning,

Learn again & again....

There are still many things that we don't know.

Wishing you a good luck in learning!

@Calvinpriva hi dear that for creating such usefull and informative post for us it's contains a great knowledge for new members and I will agree with you that if we want to earn money we need to learn first we need to gain knowledge about it and we should improve our skills so that we can do useful posts and trading knowledge so that we can deal with marketing afairs

• Useful or interesting 1

if you want to earn more crypto then you should need to join trusted and legit plateforums. if you want earn crypto from cryptotalk forum then you should work honestly on this forum.

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

Absolutely cryto is one of the best earning and learning platform. Shall I tack about my experience is most reliable and maximum you got a easy english knowledge and one of the high paid site.

• Useful or interesting 1

Trading requires a lot of attention especially the day traders, it is not an easy task, it needs serious calculations and skills and strategies to achieve good results (profits) else the trader will be at loss whenever the coin go deep.

Yes dear crypto is also a learning material. Trading is not easy to do work . Investment and earning is not is easy deal . Its a very hard work. Many of people invest and eran a lot of money and learn many thing

Yes if you learn how to trade & how to invest at right place then you will probably an expert & you could make a good living out of it as these are so much valuable skills needed for the crypto world.

Cryptotalk provides you  a platform where you can learn as well as make money. If you are new here, it is better to focus on learning than to think about money. The sooner you learn, the more experience you will have, and then the more you will automatically earn. 

Cryptotalk is a site where you can earn money as well as gain knowledge.  If you want to do any work, you need knowledge. So I think cryptotalk is the best platform.

Amezing post dear. I'm agree with you without learning no one can achieve thair goals of life. You should first learn the things and get some knowledge and experience about them then you will be able to achieve this. God bless you all. 

Yes, you are right that the best thing to do in order to gain more cryptocurrencies is to keep learning because learning increases experience and thus our decisions become wiser and therefore learning is what makes us gain more cryptocurrencies.

9 hours ago, moh123456 said:

Learn, learn, learn
This is the only way to succeed in the trading world
Nice advice I gave my friend and the most beautiful every time you mention the word "learn"
Do not rush to get money, more patience and learning, in order to reach a lot of gains and change your life for the better

I'm every trade you must be learned and taught by the people already in the process before you can successful be call a trader, you need to learn from those with experience before trading so you'll know which one is profitable and which one is not and the reasons behind them

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, you are right. If we want to get more cryptocurrency, then we will be the first to have a lot of information about cryptocurrency first of all have to find the platform from cryptocurrency, will invest crypto currency of different platforms and trading.  If you do not have information about the investment then you can make loss.