The best way to earn crypto is to learn. - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to earn crypto is to learn.

On 12/12/2020 at 12:04 PM, Calvinpriva said:

instead we will trade in confidence because we will know what we do.

Good knowledge and experience about Cryptocurrency makes learning trading more easier because that is when you will know the right coins to choose for investment which will oppotuned you to earn better profit in the future after some period of holding.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hard work is the key to success.  You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.  The best place.

If you want to be a trader there are causes and instructions available on age step off that you can individual research on YouTube on Google and have some lectures on that that would be a great way

I completely agree with you, the best way to earn from the crypto world is the learning if you have proper knowledge and experience about the cryptocurrency then you can become a good investor a good trader and you can also become a exchanger, in this way you can get a lot of profit from these you can also join the airdrops and bounties also for additional profit.

In order to make a living by working efficiently in Kipto, it is essential to learn about it, because nothing can be done without it, in order to do this, we must first gather information on how we can benefit.  We also have to follow its rules to earn crypto and trading is essential if you want to make a big investment and turn a profit.

On 7/16/2020 at 3:13 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I believe you agree with this, learning is the key for any successful investor/ trader. You can learn in different ways, not in school or in college! But you can learn at your home by search on google, forums, blogs, online groups and youtube tutorials. When i was a beginner in trading, i lost unforgettable amount because i heard trading is profitable and i thought it will be simple for anyone to earn easily! But that is not true, you need to learn to be a successful trader/ investor. There are many things that we don't know and they can help to boost our skills and we will increase our profit when we learn and apply them in our trades/ investments. 

Just learn, never be tired to learn because it will help you a lot....

• Learn how to trade
  • Learn how  to invest
  • Learn how to avoid fear
  • Learn how to control emotions
  • Learn about trading discipline 

Keep learning,

Learn again & again....

There are still many things that we don't know.

Wishing you a good luck in learning!

you have share a usefull information. from this post i have got a lot of knowledge. really it is a good post i like it very much. i have boost my skills and knowledge from this post.

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

Hye dear i also agree with you crypto learn give us to more earn learn people give more money for unlearned people so crypto also give us a lot pf knowledge for earning learning sharing and investing

If you learn anything ,this will easy for you .In the same case if we learn trading and investing , the chance  of loss will decrease .Trading and investing is the name of skill and learning.

• +3 1

Absolutely, learning is the best way to succeed in the crypto world, be it holding or trading. Many people lose money because they don't like to learn and just want easy money.
It is important to acquire good knowledge and stay updated to know which currency to buy at a certain time and not enter only by fomo.

• Useful or interesting 1

To become a cryptocurrency trader you must have to know about cryptocurrency and you should research about it.  Success almost full depends on knowledge.  So 1st you should gain knowledge. 

• +1 1

I think the knowledge and experience needed to invest, the patience to believe in yourself. Making a profit is not so easy. It requires patience and perseverance. So I agree with you.

In order to be an effective member in this forum, you must gain sufficient experience in currency rates and trading .. and know the forum rules, and you should follow the posts well and understand the mechanism of action.

Hello sir, You are Absolutely Correct. I read your post very Carefully and Understand, Your Every word matched with my work. I started Trading without any Experience and Lost my Fifty Percent fund Between One week. Becouse i think trading is the Best option for Easy earning.  So i started it without experience and Lost my money. 

this is absolutely true because in this cryptotalk forum we are freely learn about cryptocurrencies and to get more information and ideas about it we must research and take some serious on learning about tradings and exchanges of coins in the market this topic is very informative and helpful to all members here.

Absuletly you are right friends.actually learning  is very important for every member of the site.because without gained good knowledge,you will never succeed in your crypto carrier,if you want to earn good profiy at first you have to learn more.         

Without having some information we may trade wrong and make big mistakes. Learning what to do and what is required is important. Some people just get in the charts and trade only with these, but there are events and news that move the market and while the charts have some signs they don't have everything written in them.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is one of the topics in the forum I agree most. In crypto world, learning is everything. Looking back to all my losses when I was a beginner, almost all of them was because of lack of knowledge. If I had my current knowledge back then, I would have lost much less money. Learning is never compltes though, as long as you think you have learned everything, you are the one who knows nothing. Learning is a process that continues as long as you live so keep on learning

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

After learning the basics we can start making a few trades but the problem comes when we don't have a plan in our trades what happens. For there are times that we can make a few lucky trades and then only one can cancel everything and take us back to the beginning.

I agree with you, knowledge is everything and I think that learning is better than earning because someone can steal your money but no one can steal your knowledge. Also from my experience, knowledge will help you to save your money safe and make more profit with it.

For sure without learning they won't be knowledge without knowledge they won't be experience. So to acquire more or achieve more we have to learn. So that we will have much experience. 

bro your post is amazing i like many points that wrote it like the avoiding of the fear its a big problem for me and in the same time i like to have to be courageous 

Learning is the best weapon we can all use to become successful in this forum and cryptoworld at large for that I am suggesting we learn more about Cryptocurrency because that is what you will use to become successful in this field, knowledge is light and the more you learn the more you learn.

I think cryptotalk is the best forum to learn about the cryptocurrency and you must have knowledge about the cryptocurrency to get success in the world of the cryptocurrency so learning is the first thing you should consult rate on learning and earning should be your second periodity.

I also think so that learning is the first thing if you have the knowledge and experience about the cryptocurrency then you can become a successful trader or exchanger in the world of cryptocurrency and in this way you can also aid after the cryptocurrency as a business and can get a lot of profit.

It's old saying that knowledge is power. Also this applies to crypto world. Without knowledge that is applied by learning and reading and here there is a lot of material, you wont have any chances to get anything. You will go blind into this. Meaning educate here and get knowledge and possibly experience then result will come.