The best way to earn crypto is to learn. - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to earn crypto is to learn.

Dear Friend, if we have a knowledge about how to invest money and how to do trade it will be helpful for us, so learning before investing guides us to a safe and a quick profit of income. Trade is not an easy way to ear money remember. Thank you 

Knowledge certainly increases the possibility of making profits in an easy and sophisticated way, and this is through my experience, as I am not the same person I was before learning and gaining experience and after

Well said mate and actually learning in crypto is really a big achievement because through that process you will come across some features that will be beneficial and making our work very easy. Moreover learning is the first thing to be considered here in these forum which is why we are still learning some basic information from each other just to make a good earning.

Yes, you are absolutely right that in order to do crypto business we should have information about things and the reading skill should also be good .So that we can read and understand given information and give this response accordingly.And I am totally agree with,if you want to earn crypto we should need to learn . 

I believed  that you must agree with this ,learning is the key to succes

I believed  that you must agree with this,learning  is the key to success you can learn.knowledge  from google,taking lectures  on youtube and with online classes,everyone  has to first  learn the rules and regulation  of the forum, then start posting ,knowledge  is important  but patience and experience  is the basis.....

Thanks dear for this useful information, on this forum we are getting a lot of knowledge from seniors like you, as you said we can also learn a lot of knowledge in every field in google, i got a lot of knowledge from this forum.

• +3 1

On 12/29/2020 at 4:36 PM, The Game said:

Well said mate and actually learning in crypto is really a big achievement because through that process you will come across some features that will be beneficial and making our work very easy. Moreover learning is the first thing to be considered here in these forum which is why we are still learning some basic information from each other just to make a good earning.

@The Game The most excellent direction to elect funds is cryptocurrency for the reason that if inhabitants at this juncture tolerate their erudition on investing at that time they preserve find time for well-behaved quantity of cash by investing at this point. 

• Useful or interesting 1

People are learning a lot of things all the time. New technologies and a lot of new methods of earning come out to our world day by day and we have to learn all of them to improve ourselves. We always learn, but in order to achieve more money and earn then we need more knowledge and skills too.

• +1 1

Much obliged to you such a great amount for your significant counsel mate.I'll attempt to follow this instructions.Though I haven't pondered exchanging now,but I'll do exchange my future and there I will apply your advice.We ought to gain from our slip-ups and this propensity will make us fruitful one day.

Yes, of course I agree with you.The most important thing is knowledge Which you can learn a lot from here First of all, select the topic, search about it, then tell it here in easy world so that the person who understands can understand this way you will get a lot of new information, do not copy paste.And much is known about crypto currency.

• +1 1

I would say that learning in cryptocurrency is a decision to make a profit and calm down in case of loss, there is trading without emotion, using logic and sometimes relying on luck, being self-educated was very beneficial for me, I was able to do a lot  To learn, at first it was very sensitive, after reading many and studying the cases of others it taught me to be more rational, I did not achieve great fortune, but I earned enough to survive.  Study lets us see things from a rational point of view. It helps cryptocurrencies expand around the world and help us learn more.

People learn new things by passing time. New technologies and a lot of new methods of earning release to our world and we have to learn all of them to get success. We always need to learn, but in order to achieve more money we must learn how to use our knowledge.

Learning is always a best way for earning. So, always keep learning in your first priority list my dear. If we learn, many doors of success open for us. We have many benefits of learning.

• +1 1

Of course, if you want to make money in crypto, you have to learn from crypto. We can learn a lot every day from crypto which is useful to us in different ways.The more you want to earn, the more you have to learn. There is no limit to learning. So we always have to keep trying to learn.

• +1 1

The best way of trading is firstly collect the maxim knowledge about the forum when you invest and then go to the expert of this forum and get advice and invest your money only 10% in which the chance of lose minimum in the way you will start your trading journey.

Yes you are right It is also necessary to learn first to earn money. If we start investing without experience, then we will not gain any profit. Therefore, we need to get knowledge well before investment or trading. We should learn something new everyday from this platform. If we make us our habit, then we can achieve much success. From here we can learn a lot about cryptocurrency.

We should also know some basic things before we go to any platform so that we should not  have to face  any problem .If we have more knowledge , we can earn more .We must continue to learn so that there is no problem occur .People who learn  a lot are more advanced in life .

• +4 1

On 7/16/2020 at 3:43 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I believe you agree with this, learning is the key for any successful investor/ trader. You can learn in different ways, not in school or in college! But you can learn at your home by search on google, forums, blogs, online groups and youtube tutorials. When i was a beginner in trading, i lost unforgettable amount because i heard trading is profitable and i thought it will be simple for anyone to earn easily! But that is not true, you need to learn to be a successful trader/ investor. There are many things that we don't know and they can help to boost our skills and we will increase our profit when we learn and apply them in our trades/ investments. 

Just learn, never be tired to learn because it will help you a lot....

• Learn how to trade
  • Learn how  to invest
  • Learn how to avoid fear
  • Learn how to control emotions
  • Learn about trading discipline 

Keep learning,

Learn again & again....

There are still many things that we don't know.

Wishing you a good luck in learning!

Lot of member thing that investing and trading are simple but in my side i think its really difficult. Before doing something we should gain knowledge about those how to work on those sides. After proper doing proper research then only we should start investing.

Here are some of the best ways to get your hands on some crypto coins at minimum risk.

Freelancing

Mining

Buying

Microtasks

Cryptocoins.

Staking.

I am agree with you,If you have to do earning from the crypto industry, then you will have to get a lot of knowledge and always be stable,because in this case if you get some loss, then you cannot control yourself, then you can take a decision, it will be very harmful for you. 

Learning is the base of successful . If you have no knowledge about any things you can't successful in life. Many people in cryptotalk that are successful they learned from here about cryptotalk yobit and digital currency etc etc . never stop learning . Through learning gain more knowledge and be successful in life

Investing & earning money is not so easy as mostly people think about it. It require your prior experience to some extent manners, otherwise you will loses your capitals. Whatever learning is must as to do trade. Try to know best knowledge about the trading from your seniors as much as you can.

You should know about;

The way of trade.

The way of invest.

The way of fearless.

The way of overcomes your emotions.

Keep discipline in tradings.

Hello my friend yes definitely I completely agreed with you learning is also the key to success cryptotalk provided us a platforum where we learn a lot of things and it increases our knowledge also