The best way to earn crypto is to learn. - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to earn crypto is to learn.

hello my dear friends here I am agree with you but investing and earning is not so easy it's too much difficult it depend on our luck and its depend on our maturity about the crypto world first of all we have to to learn full about crypto world what is flipped how its work after that how we will able to do trading what is best for trading if we will learn this all then only we can go and invest but there is high risk in investing if you have no fear then you can invest so guys remove your fear from your side and go for invest if you like....

If we want to earn with crypto then first we have to learn then we can earn well, so we need to learn well before doing anything.Crypto teo we have to learn first then we will get good results.

You should flutter Ok when we learn this, we will get to know its policies and many things that can make us SPC .Health Sanu Sapphire Should Have .We can know about their policies.

Investment is not an easy job, it requires a lot of hard work and education. So you have to focus on learning. We can learn a lot by reading the comments.Moreover, we can learn a lot by following the experiences of the experts, so we can learn through learning.

Yes! I'm agree with you, cryptotalk is best way to earn money.there is no need to investment in cryptotalk. For best earning first of all you should need to learn all about of the.in investment there is risk to lose money but in cryptotalk there risk. Continue with hard work.

• +1 1

On 7/16/2020 at 3:13 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I believe you agree with this, learning is the key for any successful investor/ trader. You can learn in different ways, not in school or in college! But you can learn at your home by search on google, forums, blogs, online groups and youtube tutorials. When i was a beginner in trading, i lost unforgettable amount because i heard trading is profitable and i thought it will be simple for anyone to earn easily! But that is not true, you need to learn to be a successful trader/ investor. There are many things that we don't know and they can help to boost our skills and we will increase our profit when we learn and apply them in our trades/ investments. 

Just learn, never be tired to learn because it will help you a lot....

• Learn how to trade
  • Learn how  to invest
  • Learn how to avoid fear
  • Learn how to control emotions
  • Learn about trading discipline 

Keep learning,

Learn again & again....

There are still many things that we don't know.

Wishing you a good luck in learning!

Hi ,your post is really helpful to motivate new members here we learn how to survive how to deal with digital courancy and if we don't have enough knowledge about that we can't do anything we can't trade or invest 

• +2 1

In fact, learning to trade and analyze the currency chart is the basis, as when the analysis is present and determines the places to buy and sell, the fear does not exist as long as the commitment is present. And investment needs to be researched and rational in it, as the entire capital should not be placed in one currency, but rather it must be distributed in a logical manner to several currencies.

Knowledge is power, especially when we talk about a market as volatile as of the Cryptos, each article each topic that we read, envelops us in new knowledge, that in the long will be useful in the things that we fewer imagine, as for example in this campaign.

Hi friends, I completely agreed with this topic, the best way to earn crypto is to learn, there is a saying "No pain No gain" life is all about learning and after you are done with learning then you start raping the fruit of your labour, and that is crypto for you.

crypto is just like any other job , you can't work in it if you don't have knowledge and the more you work the more you get experience and ability to be able to earn more by doing the job , here in crypto we should learn about currencies and market movement and what affect it and many other things to be able to start investing in currencies and making profits , other than that we may face a huge loss in what we invested at any time due to having low knowledge

I agree with you %100 , if we improve our knowledge about crypto we can take a huge profit. That's why i am using this forum for learning new things, i also watch youtube videos for trading much better. I know it could be hard and painful but if we can't improve our knowledge we can't be succesful in crypto. I hope we can all take a profit from crypto world.

• +2 1

Yup,  learning fully gives you earning because without learning we may got earning as no more experience and ultimately we loss if untrain in trading. Trading is not as simple as mostly people think about,  its may be easy for those members who invest lot of time on it got knowledge do it in suitable manners. But when talk about a new guy he will face lot problem at start but these difficulties are finished with the time as he seek from his mistakes & doesn't repeat them.

Yes, you are right.We have to learn well before we do anything and work hard to become proficient.Working on this site is like that.If you want to benefit from this site, you have to come to work knowing everything about this site.As a new member I am working on this site and learning how to make my work better.How to make more profit by working on this site.Once I know well,I can easily find my profit by working from here.So the most important thing to succeed in something is to work patiently and be interested in learning new things.

I agree with that The most valuable resource of all people is knowledge v. If you extremely intellectual person you can find way in any situation, you can monetize your knowledge .. knowledge give you freedom..

On 7/16/2020 at 6:13 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I believe you agree with this, learning is the key for any successful investor/ trader. You can learn in different ways, not in school or in college! But you can learn at your home by search on google, forums, blogs, online groups and youtube tutorials. When i was a beginner in trading, i lost unforgettable amount because i heard trading is profitable and i thought it will be simple for anyone to earn easily! But that is not true, you need to learn to be a successful trader/ investor. There are many things that we don't know and they can help to boost our skills and we will increase our profit when we learn and apply them in our trades/ investments. 

Just learn, never be tired to learn because it will help you a lot....

• Learn how to trade
  • Learn how  to invest
  • Learn how to avoid fear
  • Learn how to control emotions
  • Learn about trading discipline 

Keep learning,

Learn again & again....

There are still many things that we don't know.

Wishing you a good luck in learning!

Actually this is so, every day I make an enormous effort to learn a lot, and this is to learn at all everything related to cryptocurrencies, and I am still a learner because this cryptocurrency continues to evolve where we must handle new terms and new ways of operating or new projects to study so you always have to be learning.

• +3 1

Yes your topic is good dear without learning you are useless and i think everything you can do in your life firstly we learn that thing otherwise we loss lots of things if we don't learn

Yes,i totally agree that the best way to earn money is to learn.If you have enough knowledge and information you can not earn more. For example if you want to trading with crypto currency you must have some knowledge and learn many things. You have to know which platform and coins are the best and secure for trading. Otherwise you can not get good profit and lose money.

It is quite natural that with the passage of time, due to learning curve, your efficiency, knowledge, experience and skills get better and better. Similarly, on the platform of crypto talk, your skill level and of course the earnings increase with time. In every field of life, you need to learn about it and get its complete knowledge so that you can work with even more confidence and sharpness. You feel better day by day with increasing experience and capabilities. You can seek knowledge and understanding by reading on the platform and also from the seniors. 

Investment in crypto cash not need any greater abilities simply understand the coins records its sufficient, but crypto buying and selling no longer smooth its my personal experience these days method two months returned I start buying and selling and I invest one hundred$ in buying and selling, but I perform a little errors and loss my capital then I found out buying and selling now not clean, before whole in buying and selling I read such a lot of article in our forum watch motion pictures, however I can not research well so all over again I start examine buying and selling.

You are right,there is no end to learn in life because we learn from the every step of life.But I think earning money is not an easy task.Still,we should not be discouraged and do not lose our hope.Thus we can hope that we will be able to highlight the Cyptotalk in front of the  world.

When I starts our journey in cryptotalk I see so many post which give to me so many knowledge  about it and all the menber  of crytotalk will come here for earning money only but before money I use to learn first.

Friend, learning is the essence of everything in this life, from the time we are born we begin to learn, to speak, to walk, to eat, we learn values, when we go to school we learn, before working we must learn to perform some trade or task, So learning is important throughout our lives, and within the world of cryptocurrencies, learning is also very important, so we can generate profits, manage our money and multiply it, if we try to do something that we do not know, we will lose time, money, energies and we can get frustrated, it is better to learn and then operate.

You are absolutely right. If we want to earn from crypto, we must learn. Otherwise, it will not be possible to earn. We have to learn all the subjects of investment, trading.You need to learn how to keep yourself safe from spammers. For this you need to talk to experts. Otherwise you will lose. So learning is the main step of earning.

• Useful or interesting 1

It's true that you have to learn the best way to earn crypto. I didn't have the skills before I came to this forum.  Basically this is what I had to learn all the rules to learn. Now I earn money working in the forum.

I totally concur with the substance of this subject, since you ought to at first inspect what you will place the money in, or to have the alternative to work on something that is genuinely beneficial you ought to at first know the point you will be going after.