The best way to earn crypto is to learn. - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to earn crypto is to learn.

23 minutes ago, Biojay said:

Yes I also agree with you mate, for someone to be an expert in something, that person has to learn about that thing deeply before jumping in to that thing because I once had no experience on cryptocurrency trading and I made a short investment on Trons but I loss a lot of money on the investment just because I have no experience on it before buying it.

Experience is what matters in anything we do even outside cryptocurrency, when we get a job in and organization, we go for further knowledge so that we can have experience on how to manage the organization well, same scenario goes to cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course investing is not easy. One has to have good experience in trading and investing in the market for a long time in order to be successful. But before that one must have adequate knowledge. He or she must be eager to learn from others and also from the internet.

cryptocurrency world at large, so always learn so because the more you learn the more you see. Let try to acquire the current advanced knowledge on how to earn and where to start because earning in trading is not that easy the way some people think.

On 11/16/2020 at 10:39 PM, KHALED ADWANI said:

I also lost half the amount that I got into this world. I was a little reckless. I still need a lot to learn, which is why I am here with you.

You are not the only one who lost money, i also lost some amount of moneys when i join cryptocurrency earning world, and i was so angree about it but now i start to learn how cryptocurrency trading works and now i am making moneys.

Learning is the foundation of every successful person because if they did not learn they wouldn't have become successful so I will encourage all the beginners in the crypto world to read as many articles and online forums they can find on crypto currency and also to seek advice from experienced members.

I have said this before.
In my opinion trading is the best way to earn very easily. But there is a lot to learn here. You can't do anything without proper experience You have to be harmed. So you need to gain a lot of knowledge on this subject first. After that you can start working.....

Dear you are right and follow these instructions we can get success and can earn a big profit beacuse when we gain the knowledge about market how it is work and why we can work here then we can get success. For trading we good uniform  about trading. And also control emotions beacuse some time emotions are uncontrol able.

• +1 1

Obviously, learning is very necessary for a successful life. Knowledge is the key of success. If you have knowledge you can learn various things in any sector. Crypto is the big source to learn and earn. You can get useful information from all members.

If we have good experience in any field, we will certainly succeed, and this experience comes from learning, as is the case with the encrypted world, it is good to learn everything that helps us succeed and seize opportunities to achieve the greatest benefit.

Learning is necessary for all success. All people who had failed is due they did not read very well. I believe you can earn huge profits if you do your research right, Which gives your knowledge about when to invest in and when to sell out a coin.

The basic work in the world of crypto, which earns more money than others, is a trade, and thus to master it and collect profits, it must be learned, i.e. learning the analysis in its various schools, which gives excellent results when combined with each other. Also, working here and making a profit requires learning and periodically renewing information on everything related to the developments in the world of crypto

• +2 1

In platformd such as crypto currency, the first step you are suppose to take is to learn. Once you don't learn, you will end up violating the rules which your account will either be banned or most of your post will be deleted. Everything comes easy and achievable true learning.

• +2 1

On 7/16/2020 at 3:13 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I believe you agree with this, learning is the key for any successful investor/ trader. You can learn in different ways, not in school or in college! But you can learn at your home by search on google, forums, blogs, online groups and youtube tutorials. When i was a beginner in trading, i lost unforgettable amount because i heard trading is profitable and i thought it will be simple for anyone to earn easily! But that is not true, you need to learn to be a successful trader/ investor. There are many things that we don't know and they can help to boost our skills and we will increase our profit when we learn and apply them in our trades/ investments. 

Just learn, never be tired to learn because it will help you a lot....

• Learn how to trade
  • Learn how  to invest
  • Learn how to avoid fear
  • Learn how to control emotions
  • Learn about trading discipline 

Keep learning,

Learn again & again....

There are still many things that we don't know.

Wishing you a good luck in learning!

Yes dude I agree with you that Everything requires learning.learning in trading and investing and of  patiance and to give motivation and learning how to develop self confidence all these things need to be a good earner in every sense

Yes it is required of us to make extensive research and learn alot from seniors with experience before indulgence into the trading or investments platform.because learning before investment leads to success and profit 

• +2 1

It is necessary to check on updates and make researches before taking any step in crypto. Learn from those that are experienced, the experts before engaging in any trading or investment. After that, everything comes easy and achievable.

• +3 1

trading without learning is bad and you will not be successful by doing that. Anyone who wants to become a successful trader in the field of Crypto word must first learn by reading the seniors ideas and experiences.

• +1 1

On 7/16/2020 at 5:47 PM, Dordio said:

Off course its not a easy thing, otherwise everyone would do it good. Everyone need to learn how to walk before running, so the same in investing. 

Read, investigate, learn before start investing so you would get loss and lose a lot.

Yes, you are right dear. Trade is not a very simple thing to do.You have to learn a lot from successful traders about their adventures and experience. After that we check our potential and then we invest to earn profit. Good as well as bad experiences make us learn new things.🙂

Hye dear

I completly agree with you cryptotalk is not only way to earn but also way to learn here you can read all commnt to gain a lot of knowledge so this is amazing

Of course we should know the best way to earn in crypto.  Because then working with crypto will help to grow easily.  Here you can easily earn through post.  Getting good ideas about trade.  And be aware of the process of making an investment.  And here you have to gain more advanced ideas to earn.  We must take ideas from seniors' posts about good posts and comments.  Those who give important and high quality posts should be followed.

It provides us many things to earn money like posting and comments about the relevant post and investing coin for earning and trading coins all the families are provided. 

I think it is not easy at all to invest and make money for this involves a series of steps where it is very important to obtain a lot of information to study this world of cryptocurrencies very well in order to obtain profits and constantly search so as not to be outdated
A big greeting to the whole community

Sometimes a person knows this idea and learned it before, and yet he makes a mistake in it, so how can a person who does not know and not learn, this is certain that he will make a mistake, so the best for us is to learn and reap the learning as we earn money, especially in the encrypted faults. If we do not learn we will never succeed and we will lose Our money so we have to learn how to invest, trade and everything about our business to avoid losing.

If you dont know about bitcoin or about something then soon you Will be caught as a spammer but if you learn about a thing first then use it different site, it be best because you know about the thing properly. Many people mistake trading as a simple transaction between coins that are going up in value and coins that are decreasing in value, which is the essence of trading, however the true skill lies in predicting the market. We just have to not believe that we will become rich in just one day. 

We need to pay more attention to learning about crypto and learn about everything that crypto has to offer.  Cryptocurrency trading and investing will be an experience if you can learn more, then you will get better help when working with crypto.  Thank you very much, I learned a lot through these topics.