Need some suggestions before dealing with HEX - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Eva232

Need some suggestions before dealing with HEX

Recently I found a website named HEX . It's a token which claims " HEX is the first high interest Blockchain CD and it is the future of finance, can claim stakes". And when I did deeply research about this , I found that many people get benefits from this platform. They said simply store bitcoin in our wallet and claim Hex , which they can sell later on. 

IT'S UNBELIEVABLE but still people gets the benefits as according them.

And I am very shocked when I saw this HEX token in coimparketcap.

In COIMPARKETCAP , the ROI of HEX is 1600% , which is again unbelievable. That means the demand of Hex coin is very high. 

I want to know from you mates , DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE ABOUT THIS Hex Platform?? Kindly share.

Because it looks very interesting but I have less knowledge about this . That's why I need some suggestions.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -3 1
  • -2 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

1731127210_YOUengine-cryptotalk(1).png.2c123cc0f1c65e575112786c291e8c96.png

Probably a factor as to why they're doing so poorly But I don’t think he will be established by another new currency If the Bitcoin distributor does this, I think it will be the biggest thing online

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

mmm It really sounds really good. But I think we need more information. I have heard of currencies that have grown that percentage and much more (BTC for example being the main one) but you also have to consider how long this has happened and you really have to see if it is reliable. I think this year the crypto will give us surprises. Thank you, good luck, success and profit !!!

• +2 1
  • +3 2

@Eva232 Well I have no proper information about this HEX project but I do some research about this project, so I found Richard heart is the founder of this HEX token and he is bitcoin miner he has good knowledge in crypyo, so he create hex token and its erc-20 token

Basically this token behind no strong project no fundamental elements and technical strategies, this token project vision only how to pump this token prices, so when anyone invest ETH in this project daily they receive this tokens and stake their project once this token Price increase we earn profit

I heard some rumor's like they create fake accounts and reinvest this stake tokens through this accounts, and they send ETH in other exchange to create fake pump up this tokens, so iam not sure its legit are scam.wait to see our other members review.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

after watching your massege... i feel it trusted... but we have to get some more information about it..

so you should collect more information about it... don't believe anything easily... cause it's matter of your own  hardwork... don't waste it... and don't accept any deal without knowing... be careful

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

I heard some rumor's like they create fake accounts and reinvest this stake tokens through this accounts, and they send ETH in other exchange to create fake pump up this tokens, so iam not sure its legit are

I agree they are probably a huge scam. I wanted to buy some when they were trading really low, but I couldn't trust that they weren't just going to run with the Ethereum they collected. It seems that Richard Heart didn't want to be on the run by the authorities and used these Ethereum to pump HEX a lot. 

I wouldn't get involved with HEX after it pumped though. It was a pump and dump and won't survive. I might buy if it reaches as low as it was at around 20-30 gwei in Forkdelta.

Edited by BTC Future
  • +3 1

After reading your post, I got a little research  about HEX because I was not aware of this before. According to my research i think probably they are not legit. Because it is not a strong project. I recommend you not to invest blindly.  After investing please do more research on it otherwise your valuable coin can be hacked.             

• +3 1

I have not purchased this currency HEX before and I do not have much information about it, but when I read your post I entered into Coinmarketcap and got some information about this currency but I need to search more about the project of this currency and is it appropriate To invest or not

• +2 1

Depositing your BTC  on any platform who  promise you free coins is clearly scamming which is luring huge number of BTC holder to make good amount of money.Their is nothing free in the world where you have to make money on just depositing.Many famous sites and exchanges scammed the people.We don't need to do this all we have to do is to hold our BTC save in offline wallet.This is giving now profit to users but they can run any time.Always earn with working don't find shortcuts in crypto which gives chances to scammers .We have read about their project details and know their mechanisim before investment.

• +2 3

@Eva232I think if you have done some in-depth research about it and convinced with, go on and invest; I would also do the same if I were in your shoes. However as I see the "HEX tokens", it is more of pump and dump coin with no specific use behind it. It might be created just for quick profits for the developers. I wouldn't trust it completely but it is okay if you think otherwise.

• +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

well I usually dont use everything that comes up but we need to work its good to really work as hard and understand the coin itself so we have to value the different choices that keep everything in a perfect strength

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I dont know what is hex and how it works so its very important we do understand a lot of things, according to a google search , its an ERC token that pays holders for rewards instead of miners, so in other words you get paid a token to hold onto certain coins and there are tradeable , there are brokers offering hex on their platform

• +5 1

Well after reading this post I took a deep research on Hex cryptocurrency. The overall review is good. But there is something to be noted down. It will provide free Hex to the bitcoin holder , no doubt. But the free Hex is to be withdrawn with in some certain time interval others penalty will be implemented. And if you increase the higher time for staking of for claiming free Hex , the more percentage of Hex ( which is called ROI) you will get.

HEX is not recommended because it is only telling that they will give people profit and does not have anything useful. The person behind this coin is Richard Heart that I don't trust with any money. Be it and make research before investing if you want but I won't even touch this.

• +1 1

I dont know what is hex and how it works so its very important we do understand a lot of things,The person behind this coin is Richard Heart that I don't trust with any money.the more percentage of Hex ( which is called ROI) you will get.

Let's start with the fact that HEX is an ordinary token based on Ethereum, which does not even try to disguise itself as a unique technology, as 99% of all startups did during the "ICO mania" in 2017. The HEX website clearly States that the new miracle on the market is created solely for the purpose of making money. A miracle because it supposedly magically brings investors profit, and the very first investors can count on fabulous " x " - the project promises a return on investment of 10,000 times in two and a half years. It sounds like a fairy tale, but this fairy tale is mathematically laid down in the foundations of a smart contract created according to the typical ERC20 standard. At least that's what the website says.

In fact, the reality is much more prosaic. In short, mathematically, only the versatile generation of HEX tokens is included here, which brings more dividends to the first investors than to the subsequent ones. Looks like a pyramid, right? However, it is still impossible to attribute it to the pyramids, despite the accusations of Reddit users. The reason is that investors are not promised any specific financial return, and the profit of the "top" does not go at the expense of the lower ones. A completely different mechanism works here — a unique one. It is more subtle and at the same time much more unethical.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

I have read some things about HEX and it wasn't looking very honest and also there is some lock period for the tokens they given to Bitcoin owners that I think it will expire soon, so I'm expecting the price of Hex to reach 99% lower until the end of the year. If you own hex today consider this warning and do research on your own if this is a coin you want to hold.

• +1 1

I learned something important in the world of Crypto, a large return on investment means an overwhelming loss, so I do not recommend running after projects that promise a return of 1000%, and to be rational, the real return on investment will not be more than 10% or 20%.

I have no experience with HEX, this is the first time I hear about it, but a question occurred to me, how are they stored bitcoins? Is it stored in a decentralized manner, or do they keep it in a centralized way and offer HEX coins in return, if someone has an answer then give me the answer.

• +2 1

The HEX cryptocurrency has been the shortest cryptocurrency scam. This is a fraudulent project that claims to offer bonuses for depositing your Ethereum or Bitcoin. Its price had dropped by more than 99% in less than two weeks after the project launched.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

On 7/15/2020 at 8:52 PM, Eva232 said:

Recently I found a website named HEX . It's a token which claims " HEX is the first high interest Blockchain CD and it is the future of finance, can claim stakes". And when I did deeply research about this , I found that many people get benefits from this platform. They said simply store bitcoin in our wallet and claim Hex , which they can sell later on. 

IT'S UNBELIEVABLE but still people gets the benefits as according them.

And I am very shocked when I saw this HEX token in coimparketcap.

In COIMPARKETCAP , the ROI of HEX is 1600% , which is again unbelievable. That means the demand of Hex coin is very high. 

I want to know from you mates , DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE ABOUT THIS Hex Platform?? Kindly share.

Because it looks very interesting but I have less knowledge about this . That's why I need some suggestions.

I really don't have any experience about HEX project, but I really know HEX since this forum was started, he is one of the forum members and also he is not a scammer, so if you've heard thats his project has benefits, so its better to use it, and I also have to take a look on it. 

• +1 3

Hex did some banks but I think the time is close to remove some time lock in claimed hex tokens so maybe there will be a big dump soon. I don't care a lot about this token that it does absolutely nothing except from making a few people rich.

• +1 2

My dear you are looking in the most dangerous coin to invest, you are free to do this but there are so many better investment in the crypto that you will be risk losing a lot of money with HEX and miss on good opportunities there are. I am find in yobit a lot better coins to invest.

• +2 1

HEX is a good coin and its future is very bright and good and i hope that in the crypto market it will touch the sky becasue HEX coin team is very strong and it can give us huge profit in the market in future.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You see a coin pumping and you know that the danger is very high if you buy because it will usually be the top right there, so be careful with tokens like hex because there can be a lot of profit only if you had some intelligent idea to buy really low before the pump happens.

• +2 1