Lesson for absolute beginners - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Lesson for absolute beginners

Thank you for this useful information. I think that before we participate in this forum we must have a good knowledge of coding and also a clear and understandable language, etc. Read the rules well. This will make us effective members of the forum.

The information is clear and sound as it is so helpful especially to newbies who are still having that idea or thought of just concentrating on earnings from the forum without knowing they can learn more from here and this topic will help them to also start focusing on upgrading their knowledge from publications around of which it's a good thing.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes indeed your posts is full of knowledge and experience I think the newbie has to read this posts it is really helpful if newbie want to learn something, and one thing more newbie have to follow all the basic rules and then spend much time here so that your all problems will be solved in the passage of time..

13 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

Just learning from courses and articles are not enough to learn about crypto world.

@malik6314193 you are right , Crypto market is very deep . we must give alot of time to understand it . sometime in begining we will lost our fund but when we have get enough knowledge then we can easily recover it .

firstly in Crypto market we should be focous on knowlege as well on experience .

• Useful or interesting 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Very good post that will help the beginner and I am hope to read this before but now I am learnt most of the things you explain and it is good to see that you ahve a website to help new beginner in the crypto that are feel lost and do not make anything for understand this market. I am hopefully to see now more for the advanced too and make a better forum with posts as your.

This is an excellent topic and a very good way for beginners to begin their journey into crypto. I think that another site that offers courses that beginners can use on crypto, or that even senior members can use to brush up on their knowledge will be UDEMY as well. There are many free courses on there as well that might be helpful to those that are looking to venture into this field and in order to earn more and understand more from here. Consider these courses as an investment to your knowledge that will soon pay out on its own with all that you can earn from crypto afterwards. 

• +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Thank you for sharing this useful information for us, in my mind it would be more helpful for people who are new here. The rules are so important, if we make something wrong we get restrictions. If we know the rules of the forum, we will not get any restrictions. We must read all the rules and understand. 

Edited by MrGox

I also started to observe and read almost every comment in a post, this forum is really not for earning alone, even if one takes it for just earning purpose ,reading a topic before replying is one way or the other adding to your knowledge about cryptocurrency, thanks mate for the wonderful post

Concerning the work here, the posts installed by the managers at the beginning of each section are sufficient to know the modus operandi, and in addition to that, for example, there are explanations on YouTube about the forum and also in the various discussion societies on the Telegram And also topics that are similar to yours, as well as the freedom for members to post a topic that they raise their inquiries globally to other members Consequently, I do not think it will be clearer than that, nor more easy to work and succeed here.

• +2 1

I think rules and education are enough because knowledge comes with time after using this forum the main thing for beginners is surviving from banning by following the rules and educating themselves about this forum

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 7/12/2020 at 12:01 PM, Abiaan said:

Hey there cryptotalkers

I have seen alot of users asking a basic things about crypto here and there in the forums made me realize that there are many people who are absolute beginners and some people who is having very hard time to learn about crypto, along with i am giving the idea that how to survive in cryptotalk as well 

Lesson for beginner

when i was a beginner i spent my time to understand about the cryptocurrency in another forum and really wanted to get along with that forum because all i knew was i can earn from that site nothing more than that :classic_laugh:, so i started to observe what others are doing, i just start keep reading what others are writing in the threads but that was not so effective enough to learn about the crypto because post was made just randomly, so i thought im just wasting the time reading other threads because i barely saw any progression learning about the crypto, so i started to read article in the internet but at that time when i begin to learn about crypto there were not much articles that are helpful because you get lost at some point end up learning about out of your level , So what can be the best way to learn about crypto?

in my point of view the wise option is to take the course about crypto , in my time we had to pay 40$ for courses but luckily there are some free courses too, which i have given below 

http://cryptodetail.com

Here you can learn everything that you should know about the crypto start with the fundamentals and go through the courses and mostly asked question about Trading and Investment is also available in that site.

How to survive in the cryptotalk forum?

This is frequently asked question but i will try to make everything clear about cryptotalk below :

1. Rules : This is the most important thing in the cryptotalk, cryptotalk never bears the violation of the rules of cryptotalk, there are certain rules that must be followed by everyone are given below:

CLICK HERE ! RULES OF CRYPTOTALK

(This is just a basic rules i recommend to read every pinned post in every section before you hop in to any other topics )

2. Sections : This forums is divided with the section for different purpose. It is well explain in the topic below :

CLICK HERE ! TO GET DETAIL SECTION INFORMATION

3. Education : Its kinda funny to mention this point but surely you need a proper education to exist in this forum , at-least you should be able to understand English and grammar as well here, even if you are not good in grammar then at-least others must have to understand what you try to say , Just dont give hard time for other users to understand you :classic_laugh:

4. Knowledge : you must know that this forum is all about knowledge , you should atleast know about the basics of crypto ( i already mentioned above where you can learn ), if you find any topic that you dont know about , simply ignore that topic rather than writing non sense post 

There are four things to be successful in crypto talk and you have mentioned them above the bedrock among them is by following the rules secondly , there are different sections in this forum where you can learn different aspect of crypto currency and thirdly, you can make research on other platform and lastly , you can post what you learn from diverse sources in a way that readers can understand.

If we know the rules of the forum, we will not get any restrictions.  We must read all the rules and understand that there are many free courses that can be helpful for those entering this field.

Through my experience, I acquired information from groups on Facebook related to Bitcoin, wallets and currency exchange, and I gained knowledge about this field, and then I began reading articles about the world of cryptography to increase my knowledge and be able to understand what I read from the posts in the forum.

Brother, there's nothing better than reading a lot about this topic, so we can educate ourselves a lot..I was also one of those who did not know and gradually read books and many articles on the internet and I was feeding that knowledge, I have seen many people who pay courses for intenert and have nothing precise...

In my opinion if you are going to acquire an intenet course it looks great which one you will choose.

Your post is very complete, but something that you do not clarify is what you can do in this forum if you really do not know anything. Not because you know basic topics you can no longer participate, the only thing you would have to do in that case is to read the existing questions a lot instead of asking. The forum has what it takes to know everything from scratch, you just have to be patient and not try to make 50 posts in one day on topics you don't know. Good luck.

On 12.07.2020 at 14:01, Abiaan said:

Hey there cryptotalkers

I have seen alot of users asking a basic things about crypto here and there in the forums made me realize that there are many people who are absolute beginners and some people who is having very hard time to learn about crypto, along with i am giving the idea that how to survive in cryptotalk as well 

Lesson for beginner

when i was a beginner i spent my time to understand about the cryptocurrency in another forum and really wanted to get along with that forum because all i knew was i can earn from that site nothing more than that :classic_laugh:, so i started to observe what others are doing, i just start keep reading what others are writing in the threads but that was not so effective enough to learn about the crypto because post was made just randomly, so i thought im just wasting the time reading other threads because i barely saw any progression learning about the crypto, so i started to read article in the internet but at that time when i begin to learn about crypto there were not much articles that are helpful because you get lost at some point end up learning about out of your level , So what can be the best way to learn about crypto?

in my point of view the wise option is to take the course about crypto , in my time we had to pay 40$ for courses but luckily there are some free courses too, which i have given below 

http://cryptodetail.com

Here you can learn everything that you should know about the crypto start with the fundamentals and go through the courses and mostly asked question about Trading and Investment is also available in that site.

How to survive in the cryptotalk forum?

This is frequently asked question but i will try to make everything clear about cryptotalk below :

1. Rules : This is the most important thing in the cryptotalk, cryptotalk never bears the violation of the rules of cryptotalk, there are certain rules that must be followed by everyone are given below:

CLICK HERE ! RULES OF CRYPTOTALK

(This is just a basic rules i recommend to read every pinned post in every section before you hop in to any other topics )

2. Sections : This forums is divided with the section for different purpose. It is well explain in the topic below :

CLICK HERE ! TO GET DETAIL SECTION INFORMATION

3. Education : Its kinda funny to mention this point but surely you need a proper education to exist in this forum , at-least you should be able to understand English and grammar as well here, even if you are not good in grammar then at-least others must have to understand what you try to say , Just dont give hard time for other users to understand you :classic_laugh:

4. Knowledge : you must know that this forum is all about knowledge , you should atleast know about the basics of crypto ( i already mentioned above where you can learn ), if you find any topic that you dont know about , simply ignore that topic rather than writing non sense post 

Recommend to start with VSA basics, otherwise you want have understood of how market works. AND LEARN HOW YOBIT WORKS OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY BY ONE CLICK AND SAY THAT YOBIT IS BAD EXCHANGE 

• +2 1

This is very cool! And I am so happy that there is this forum that allows beginners to become professionals in this business! The fact is that it is difficult for all of us at the start, especially if there is no direction, help, or support!

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Interesting theme created by this insurance companions will be of great interest to beginners who begin, they will be a platform where it will surely be of great help for their first steps
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

I am new brother . And i am greatly inspired from your post. Yes bro learning about crypto is very important . You should have basic knowledge about crypto and you was also right that this website is not only for earning but unlucky most of the people join this for only earning but we can also get a lot of usefull information and other knowledge from this . U was talking about education as i mentioned in my previous post comment that post should be simple . Easy words should be used so that is can be understandable for that people which are not too good in English

If you want to survive at this forum as a begginer then you have to learn some skills and information about the working. And by following rules and laws and also learn from the seniors members posts. And by spending time with this forum your experience will increasesand reputation and following will also. Now I am doing trading with these all skills and earning a good profit. 

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I am new here I want to ask that if seniors members help us to grow it's so easy for us to do work in this forum

• -5 1

Yes, this will surely be used for us beginners because we need to manage the things we know because there's a lot more that we need to fully understand. By using english, we can express our thoughts and ideas.

• +1 2

I want to tell you all new members in this forum that here is  the best forum of the world you can learn by this forum about the learning and earning by this forum Lesson for the new members is they should work hard here follow the rules and regulations earn money by trading is  the beat method  for the earning here you can learn about the trade and how to exchange The currency in another currency New members needs to know about the forum  like how to work here how to take better income from this forum.

• Useful or interesting 2