Lesson for absolute beginners - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Lesson for absolute beginners

This topic includes the foundations that the beginner needs here to continue working and achieve success with the fewest errors possible, and that requires a high level of commitment by him. First and secondly, there are some points that I would like to refer to regarding the forum must be taken into account the written and grammatical rules such as the use of capital letters in their place and these things are overlooked Other. As for searching, searching and viewing will become something normal and automatic when a person begins trading, entering deals, and following up on news channels and accounts interested in projects, currencies and trading.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

As a new beginner you need to have the knowledge of crypto currency first before joining this platform and certain rules and regulation governing this forum.

Really an amazing post that is showing how much hard word you have done to learn about the forum and cryptocurrency. As a beginner we should start by reading the rules amd regulations of the forum that could be read from the pinned posts in about section. We should follow the rules and regulations to avoid the problems. Your post provides the good information so you really deserve appreciation. Stay Blessed!

• Useful or interesting 1

Hey mate, thanks for your long and informative post for the beginner, yes many people in this forum don't know how to use this forum, so you tell me details how to use this forum and how to save our profile. The most important thing are the rules, if anyone break the rules their account will be banned in this forum, no matter how experience you are.

So we must follow the basic thing in this forum.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes dear friend I like to agree everyone is survive in this forum then they must should follow the forum rules . Because the new begginer can not follow the rules and regulations about the crypto talk forum .than they banned at this forum .so we follow the rules and regulations about the crypto talk site we will not banned moderators at this forum .

Yes, basically!  Of course I think everyone is alive in this forum but they must follow the rules of the forum.  Because the new monk can’t follow the rules about crypto talk forums.  They banned this forum.  So we will follow the rules about crypto talk sites.

It is a very good post with directions not only for absolute beginners but for many that maybe still haven't understand the rules and the forum completely. It takes time and returning to review some things is important. The rules sometimes can be forgotten and reminding is good for all.

• +1 1

Hi many new members like me don't know much about crypto but I have gotten much information about crypto from this forum me vers and really thankful to them .

In my opinion, learning from posts and reading the topics and responses in the forum is a good thing and you can learn a lot of useful areas and information in the forum.  Learning in the forum is the most effective because you can learn about more than one field such as investing or trading at the same time, so you shorten the time while you are earning and learning at the same time, so you have to spend more time working in Crypto Talk.

Thank you for sharing this information that is very useful for all beginners in this forum. When I started, they deleted most of my posts, I was doing things wrong, thanks to the people in this forum, I was improving every day, the most important thing is not to stop. rules and read so that each day that passes we are more trained in this World of Cryptocurrencies 

On 7/12/2020 at 4:01 PM, Abiaan said:

but surely you need a proper education to exist in this forum , at-least you should be able to understand English and grammar as well here, even if you are not good in grammar then at-least others must have to understand what you try to say , Just

You are right education is first to understand the point of view of the members so English grammar would be good. 

you must know that this forum is all about knowledge , you should atleast know about the basics of crypto ( i already mentioned above where you can learn

After education then you should have knowledge relevant to cryptotalk. Knowledge mean you should read all rules of this forum when follow rules than you can work on it otherwise you will get banned. 

The most important thing in this business is continuity, in my opinion, as material profit is not important now, but what is important is to ensure that it remains there as the profits will come on their own with time The important thing is to keep the information in a state of constant updating and renewal and the continuation of momentum in work in all departments and interaction and with time the profit will be greater with the continuous change and improvement of the forum system.

On 7/12/2020 at 12:01 PM, Abiaan said:

Hey there cryptotalkers

I have seen alot of users asking a basic things about crypto here and there in the forums made me realize that there are many people who are absolute beginners and some people who is having very hard time to learn about crypto, along with i am giving the idea that how to survive in cryptotalk as well 

Lesson for beginner

when i was a beginner i spent my time to understand about the cryptocurrency in another forum and really wanted to get along with that forum because all i knew was i can earn from that site nothing more than that :classic_laugh:, so i started to observe what others are doing, i just start keep reading what others are writing in the threads but that was not so effective enough to learn about the crypto because post was made just randomly, so i thought im just wasting the time reading other threads because i barely saw any progression learning about the crypto, so i started to read article in the internet but at that time when i begin to learn about crypto there were not much articles that are helpful because you get lost at some point end up learning about out of your level , So what can be the best way to learn about crypto?

in my point of view the wise option is to take the course about crypto , in my time we had to pay 40$ for courses but luckily there are some free courses too, which i have given below 

http://cryptodetail.com

Here you can learn everything that you should know about the crypto start with the fundamentals and go through the courses and mostly asked question about Trading and Investment is also available in that site.

How to survive in the cryptotalk forum?

This is frequently asked question but i will try to make everything clear about cryptotalk below :

1. Rules : This is the most important thing in the cryptotalk, cryptotalk never bears the violation of the rules of cryptotalk, there are certain rules that must be followed by everyone are given below:

CLICK HERE ! RULES OF CRYPTOTALK

(This is just a basic rules i recommend to read every pinned post in every section before you hop in to any other topics )

2. Sections : This forums is divided with the section for different purpose. It is well explain in the topic below :

CLICK HERE ! TO GET DETAIL SECTION INFORMATION

3. Education : Its kinda funny to mention this point but surely you need a proper education to exist in this forum , at-least you should be able to understand English and grammar as well here, even if you are not good in grammar then at-least others must have to understand what you try to say , Just dont give hard time for other users to understand you :classic_laugh:

4. Knowledge : you must know that this forum is all about knowledge , you should atleast know about the basics of crypto ( i already mentioned above where you can learn ), if you find any topic that you dont know about , simply ignore that topic rather than writing non sense post 

Absolutely right, basic lessons for us the beginners, the understanding of cryptocurrencies, rules and regulations, education, learning and knowledge aspect is the fact and each an every new members needs to follow it step by step to avoid any mistakes and be on the saver.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I want to ask that if you want to become successful in this forum just keep posting good content

• +4 1

It's a great post you have here brother you have made a hard work for that,it's really necessary to show to new users as a beginner in crypto currency and in this forum how to steps step do it,the world of crypto is full of scammers and fraudulent we need to be careful to have and idea about it

• +1 1

Well my friend, it is very good to share your experience to others and give them advice during your career in the forum, and it took me longer to finish the first 100 posts.

Hey there cryptotalkers

I have seen alot of users asking a basic things about crypto here and there in the forums made me realize that there are many people who are absolute beginners and some people who is having very hard time to learn about crypto, along with i am giving the idea that how to survive in cryptotalk as well 

Lesson for beginner

when i was a beginner i spent my time to understand about the cryptocurrency in another forum and really wanted to get along with that forum because all i knew was i can earn from that site nothing more than that :classic_laugh:, so i started to observe what others are doing, i just start keep reading what others are writing in the threads but that was not so effective enough to learn about the crypto because post was made just randomly, so i thought im just wasting the time reading other threads because i barely saw any progression learning about the crypto, so i started to read article in the internet but at that time when i begin to learn about crypto there were not much articles that are helpful because you get lost at some point end up learning about out of your level , So what can be the best way to learn about crypto?

in my point of view the wise option is to take the course about crypto , in my time we had to pay 40$ for courses but luckily there are some free courses too, which i have given below 

Here you can learn everything that you should know about the crypto start with the fundamentals and go through the courses and mostly asked question about Trading and Investment is also available in that site.

This is frequently asked question but i will try to make everything clear about cryptotalk below :

1. Rules : This is the most important thing in the cryptotalk, cryptotalk never bears the violation of the rules of cryptotalk, there are certain rules that must be followed by everyone are given below:

(This is just a basic rules i recommend to read every pinned post in every section before you hop in to any other topics )

2. Sections : This forums is divided with the section for different purpose. It is well explain in the topic below :

3. Education : Its kinda funny to mention this point but surely you need a proper education to exist in this forum , at-least you should be able to understand English and grammar as well here, even if you are not good in grammar then at-least others must have to understand what you try to say , Just dont give hard time for other users to understand you :classic_laugh:

4. Knowledge : you must know that this forum is all about knowledge , you should atleast know about the basics of crypto ( i already mentioned above where you can learn ), if you find any topic that you dont know about , simply ignore that topic rather than writing non sense post 

Thank you very much for sharing such an informative post. As a beginner I faced many problems and still i am learning about the cryptocurrency and this digital world. With the help of this information beginners would be safe from these problems. The beginners should act upon all the advices given in the post.

• +2 1

Friends i am an old member of this site. I have face many difficulties so i will advice the begginers that they don't use multiple accounts other wise they will get banned. And follow the rules of this forum. 

• +5 1

On 7/12/2020 at 12:01 PM, Abiaan said:

Hey there cryptotalkers

Lesson for beginner

A lot of newbies at this time in actual fact penury to comprehend the policy for the reason that I suppose as a rule of them are rearrangement right away after signing up for this senses the largest part of them banned from at this juncture. 

• +3 1

Always novice people face difficulty at the beginning of joining and working in the field of coding and they must make a lot of effort to learn and read before working in any field in coding, but with the passage of time the knowledge will become cumulative and they will be able to understand any field and work in it with good profits, but that requires a lot of Patience to achieve learning is the secret of success in the world of cryptography

I like your post very much it is very appreciatable post for the biggners and you are right i think we all have face this type of problems even i was banned for The first tim but still i continue  my work because this is the best platform for knowledge and trading we all just need to focus and give time on this platform then fill forum carefully without spellings mistakes we all should help the begginers for posting this type of posts i personaly give them best of luck for your future

The lesson for the beginners from my side is to do your work with devotion and loyalty. Do your best and don't try to cheat someone else ideas. Strictly follow the rules and regulations of this forum. Try to post useful and constructive ideas. So ot might be helpful for the forum and forum members.

• +2 1

Amazing topic brother, thanks a lot for providing this information's. When i join in this forum first i was learning cryptocurrencies by reading all the topics which experts posted in this forum. After gaining lot of knowledge from others then only i will start to post any comments or topics. 

I agree with you that beginners must know basic English before or as soon as they join this forum. Else they will be left behind. Secondly they must know the basics of 'Crypto', which they can achieve by reading all they can whenever possible. Above all try to cheat anybody.