Lesson for absolute beginners - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Lesson for absolute beginners

Excellent! When we all start we suffer from the process of being new to the forum and getting a little confused about how it works. More I think it is a matter of determination since if you are attentive to the recommendations of the oldest ones you will be able to overcome the beginning stage and progressively improve the quality of the publications. The study for daily training is essential to ensure permanence and good performance in Cryptotalk, therefore that must be our main purpose and for this today there is no excuse since the diversity of topics regarding cryptocurrencies abound on the internet.

• +1 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

This topic is very good because it helps or will help beginners a lot because there are some who do not even read the rules and this topic will help them a lot to orient themselves and obtain data so as not to make any mistakes or make mistakes.

My friend, novice in this field, in order to succeed and achieve your goal, you must first read the instructions and rules that help you avoid mistakes and master working with this coding

It is true that newcomers need to acquire knowledge about cryptocurrency so that there is no difficulty in working in the forum. We can learn a lot through Kipto. If he trades in it, he will also gain the skills to invest.

yes, this will absolutely be used for us beginners due to the fact we need to manipulate the matters we realize because there may be lots extra that we need to absolutely apprehend. through using english, we can specific our mind and ideas.

Thank you sir for posting such an greatful meaningful topic that would help the members in this forum crytotalk most especially we the begginers it increase our knowledge to know more about this forum not only earning, we have to be posting topics like this one because it's useful to the beginners.

Very useful posts. I think  every newbies should read the rules first so they can understand how thing works here. If they do their research before making posts they can get good reactions whic is really encourage us. It's great to make posts but they can find a lot of informative posts in this forum. They can use those posts for improving their knowledge about crypto so they can be better trader or investor in the near future.

Lesson for them is just to let them know the platform is guided by rules, plagiarism is prohibited(copy and paste) ensure you give your 100 post, 100 character text before sending, give a quality posts, to earn better reaction and been followed

Lol, liked the way you wrote how to survive. It seems like there are a lot of members here in the forum that don't "survive" because they're committing a lot of violations here in the forum. But I think the most reasons of members that doesn't survive here in the forum is because of multi account.

You have also told about the crypto currency . and i that by reading your post, everyone can understand themselves well and best of all on this platform.And to be successful it is necessary to follow these things as well. 

• +3 1

Lesson for absolute beginners is to keep patience don't become greedy for money.you have to work with patience and make useful post . Gather knowledge about cryptocurrency and trading by following the rules and regulations of the forum.

Your topic is important for all members of forum not only for newbie.Because you are representing all important information.When I was new I Didn't know what should I do.Then slowly ai started to research.I was trying to know all of the rules of forum.I am try to always learn from forum 

• Useful or interesting 1

Well-done brother I am really appreciate your work that who you make such kind of post which will help the beginners. I am also a newbie here but with the passage of time my knowledge about crypto world increases gradually. Thanks you tell us that it's our responsibility to secure our account. 

• +4 1

Well a simple start for a beginner is to start with the rules of the platform. If you are new start then you need to have knowledge about the cryptocurrency and avoid any type of spamming.

Hello everyone learning is part of life through cryptocurrency i learn so many things where I meet different kind of people with different kind of culture learning never stop, and always make a constructive grammar which could make you earn reputation

• Useful or interesting 1

I was a beginner before and I know the struggles that they could face before being good in the world of crypto, many terms could be so unfamiliar to them so it may spend a lot of time searching about it before you can comment. 

• +1 1

Yes there is lesson for new comers. Because they are new and don't know about the forum rules therefore account blocked by the admin Because they break the rules. So therefore don't use copy paste and don't use fake reputation.

It's an incredible post you have here sibling you have made a difficult work for that,it's truly important to show to new clients as an amateur in cryptographic money and in this discussion how to steps step do it,the universe of crypto is loaded with tricksters and deceitful we should be mindful so as to have and thought regarding it

Very nice article, I really enjoyed reading your posts. In this forum our focus should not only be on earning but also to gain knowledge because it's very important. Beginners should also follow the rules provided by this topic. 

On 7/12/2020 at 4:01 PM, Abiaan said:

Hey there cryptotalkers

I have seen alot of users asking a basic things about crypto here and there in the forums made me realize that there are many people who are absolute beginners and some people who is having very hard time to learn about crypto, along with i am giving the idea that how to survive in cryptotalk as well 

Lesson for beginner

when i was a beginner i spent my time to understand about the cryptocurrency in another forum and really wanted to get along with that forum because all i knew was i can earn from that site nothing more than that :classic_laugh:, so i started to observe what others are doing, i just start keep reading what others are writing in the threads but that was not so effective enough to learn about the crypto because post was made just randomly, so i thought im just wasting the time reading other threads because i barely saw any progression learning about the crypto, so i started to read article in the internet but at that time when i begin to learn about crypto there were not much articles that are helpful because you get lost at some point end up learning about out of your level , So what can be the best way to learn about crypto?

in my point of view the wise option is to take the course about crypto , in my time we had to pay 40$ for courses but luckily there are some free courses too, which i have given below 

http://cryptodetail.com

Here you can learn everything that you should know about the crypto start with the fundamentals and go through the courses and mostly asked question about Trading and Investment is also available in that site.

How to survive in the cryptotalk forum?

This is frequently asked question but i will try to make everything clear about cryptotalk below :

1. Rules : This is the most important thing in the cryptotalk, cryptotalk never bears the violation of the rules of cryptotalk, there are certain rules that must be followed by everyone are given below:

CLICK HERE ! RULES OF CRYPTOTALK

(This is just a basic rules i recommend to read every pinned post in every section before you hop in to any other topics )

2. Sections : This forums is divided with the section for different purpose. It is well explain in the topic below :

CLICK HERE ! TO GET DETAIL SECTION INFORMATION

3. Education : Its kinda funny to mention this point but surely you need a proper education to exist in this forum , at-least you should be able to understand English and grammar as well here, even if you are not good in grammar then at-least others must have to understand what you try to say , Just dont give hard time for other users to understand you :classic_laugh:

4. Knowledge : you must know that this forum is all about knowledge , you should atleast know about the basics of crypto ( i already mentioned above where you can learn ), if you find any topic that you dont know about , simply ignore that topic rather than writing non sense post 

@Abiaan yeah bro I agree you are post and amazing information also funny but it is useful for us. I am also beginner but with the learning of this post I am getting much knowledge from here keep it up bro post more posts like that because we need your help I'm in seniors.

Hi dear @AbiaanIn the event that you are new starter, at that point you need to know about the digital currency and various terms of crypto else you would discover exceptionally hard and primary concern in crypto is you ought to never cheat in light of the fact that their projects are extremely solid and they a track your many accounts, etc. Thus, you need to adhere to all the rules and regulation.Thank s

Dear mate your post is good and everyone who want to work bat this platform have basic knowledge about this platform and Crypto currencies. This platform have many senior members which create useful posts and comments. Many people enter this platform only for earning but they have not basic knowledge. My experience with this platform is very good and it gives me useful information about Crypto world.

• +2 1

On 7/12/2020 at 7:01 PM, Abiaan said:

Hey there cryptotalkers

I have seen alot of users asking a basic things about crypto here and there in the forums made me realize that there are many people who are absolute beginners and some people who is having very hard time to learn about crypto, along with i am giving the idea that how to survive in cryptotalk as well 

Lesson for beginner

when i was a beginner i spent my time to understand about the cryptocurrency in another forum and really wanted to get along with that forum because all i knew was i can earn from that site nothing more than that :classic_laugh:, so i started to observe what others are doing, i just start keep reading what others are writing in the threads but that was not so effective enough to learn about the crypto because post was made just randomly, so i thought im just wasting the time reading other threads because i barely saw any progression learning about the crypto, so i started to read article in the internet but at that time when i begin to learn about crypto there were not much articles that are helpful because you get lost at some point end up learning about out of your level , So what can be the best way to learn about crypto?

in my point of view the wise option is to take the course about crypto , in my time we had to pay 40$ for courses but luckily there are some free courses too, which i have given below 

http://cryptodetail.com

Here you can learn everything that you should know about the crypto start with the fundamentals and go through the courses and mostly asked question about Trading and Investment is also available in that site.

How to survive in the cryptotalk forum?

This is frequently asked question but i will try to make everything clear about cryptotalk below :

1. Rules : This is the most important thing in the cryptotalk, cryptotalk never bears the violation of the rules of cryptotalk, there are certain rules that must be followed by everyone are given below:

CLICK HERE ! RULES OF CRYPTOTALK

(This is just a basic rules i recommend to read every pinned post in every section before you hop in to any other topics )

2. Sections : This forums is divided with the section for different purpose. It is well explain in the topic below :

CLICK HERE ! TO GET DETAIL SECTION INFORMATION

3. Education : Its kinda funny to mention this point but surely you need a proper education to exist in this forum , at-least you should be able to understand English and grammar as well here, even if you are not good in grammar then at-least others must have to understand what you try to say , Just dont give hard time for other users to understand you :classic_laugh:

4. Knowledge : you must know that this forum is all about knowledge , you should atleast know about the basics of crypto ( i already mentioned above where you can learn ), if you find any topic that you dont know about , simply ignore that topic rather than writing non sense post 

If beginners managed to enter cryptotalk without knowing this things, they might get banned and may have a negative ratings so we need to make sure that beginners know a lot of things about cryptotalk.

Thank you for making this post,  because i did make mistake sometime due to lack of knowledge. But i agree to you because i work on myself. I read other post for gain knowledge. Most of mumber make really good post and make good answer. So we can get all things which we want to achive from our life andthis forum. We just need to facus on that things which you mention. So it important post for all of us. 

We don't want to do anything good here because we can learn a lot about the forum for new ones, because those who work here can talk a lot about it, so they can learn something good. I hope there is a good time for those who work here.  I hope you can find out and if you know something good, they will be able to discuss about love and post many comments