What will be the value of Bitcoin BTC in 2025? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TheRaed

What will be the value of Bitcoin BTC in 2025?

Many expert predicted that bitcoin will rise higher some months after the halving event which took place in May and currently bitcoin is reading $11,500 which is a sign that bitcoin will soon rise higher and for that reason I think in 2025 bitcoin will be within the range of $23,000.

• Useful or interesting 2

We cannot expect its price accurately, but roughly the expectations are based on the obedience and historical events in the price of Bitcoin, as well as the divisions on the level of mining difficulty.

• +5 1

Unpredictable as you highlighted.

The third halving was in May 2020, the next halving will be approximately in 4 years from then, which surely means by 2025, the fourth halving is already months earlier. We know how much halving affects BTC value; at least historically. 

It is almost impossible to say what will be the value but the $30'000 is achievable. I strongly believe.

Edited by Raqeebzy
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

For 2025 I expect Bitcoin to be at 100.000. There are news and adoption and there is a chance that this price will be reached in just a few years. Bitcoin is on the rise and does not seem to stop. About this year I think 15.000 is more close now.

• +5 1

Could be almost anything really because time frames are hard to predict. But once it reaches ath, it will probably rise quickly and more then people think. right now people are forgetting that btc is the king when tons of alts are rising in this altseason and people are making way more money with them. But when this giant rises, imho it will be insane. It will rise to the levels like 250k-500k

Edited by rekter
  • +4 1

Bitcoin price predictions are no longer viable anymore because we noticed that after the last half period the expectations were not correct, and in my opinion, Bitcoin is like other famous currencies dependent on supply and demand and expectations are only personal opinions

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is very difficult to accurately predict the price of Bitcoin because there is no way to predict the price accurately, but I think that the price in this year will exceed 20 thousand dollars in the coming years, and the price may exceed this value or decrease the price to much less

it is impossible to predict the price of bitcoins in future but as google says till 2030 the By 2025, we're likely to see $250,000 bitcoin, and then some time out, 2030, we could see $400,000 or $500,000 bitcoin as it reaches gold equivalence.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

On 8/30/2020 at 6:39 PM, LaXUS07 said:

it is impossible to predict the price of bitcoins in future but as google says till 2030 the By 2025, we're likely to see $250,000 bitcoin, and then some time out, 2030, we could see $400,000 or $500,000 bitcoin as it reaches gold equivalence.

Most Google predictions are random. When you search about prices, it shows results from many different sources. You have to follow the result to see the source. Sometimes it may show you a part of someone's comment! I think no one is patient enough to hold for 5 years even if bitcoin reaches sky high values (which is unknown). Guessing about price is a waste of time. A good trader doesn't need $400K bitcoin to gain profit. He can achieve his desired result even with $8K bitcoin. Holders seek prices, traders seek fluctuations.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

I think that bitcoin will grow the same way as now and I do not believe in these predictions,the price will continue to go up as it was in the last decade.

No one knows what Bitcoin will be worth in 2025.

What we know for certain:

-Central banks will continue to print money & devalue you currencies/destroy purchasing power & savings.

-In 2024 Bitcoin's issuance will halve again, inflation rate will be half of gold- scarce af.

-Big money will continue to accumulate & stack Bitcoin.

The supply of bitcoin is extremely limited, every stack you make is vital!

One day Bitcoin will swallow a large percentage of the financial system - they can ban it as much as they want, still inevitable.

Banning Bitcoin is like putting a gate up without a fence - the people will go around the system because they'll have no choice. Food & shelter will be #1 priority.

It is certainly impossible to predict the exact value of bitcoin in 2025 and it is well known that it has been gaining ground against fiat currencies thanks to the lack of stability in the current economic system, now the value of bitcoin is directly proportional to the amount investment that people make in it; Historically the great falls in the price of bitcoin have happened thanks to strong regulations by some governments and people for fear of losing their assets begin to sell compulsively this means that to a certain extent its value in the future depends on the action of governments to for or against the cryptocurrency market.

A stock market analyst told that the stock market with almost 70trillion dollars cap may crash soon.If that analysis becomes true then we will see some capital flowing to gold and most probably Bitcoin.One can argue that if just about 10percent of speculative capital invested in stocks comes to bitcoin then $100,000 is a very realistic target. 

My friend you have a very good question. As it has been said that for the last few days, the price of bitcoin is going at a high price and there is no chance of any kind of hindrance in it. As you know, a fatal disease coronavirus arrived earlier this year, due to which everything was over. And in this, the price of bitcoin was also dropped to a great extent. But as Coronavirus has gone now, the price of bitcoin has not been given and has started going to high price again. As such, because of this few days bitcoin is increasing and now it will continue to increase. As if there is no such update, if it continues to increase in this manner, then the price of bitcoin will be reduced to a great extent. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion, I think that the Bitcoin currency will reach about 30 thousand dollars by 2025, that is, after five years, not more than that ... and that is because its rise should be gradual and not one sudden hit

Nobody knows what the value of bitcoin can be but we can still have predictions that is possibly to correct with price in the next five years, all I know is that bitcoin price will be increasing, it is very possible to reach $50000 at the time. 

I think the market value of Bitcoin will reach $ 30000 in 2025.  Because the market value of Bitcoin is constantly increasing at present, it is very easy for the market value of Bitcoin to reach $ 30,000 in 2025.

I am new on this forum I have no experience about this forum and bitcoin. But I heard from my friends that the value of bitcoin increasing day by day rapidly. So I guess in 2025 bitcoin value will be standing at first among all the digital currencies. It will be great for all of us if value of bitcoin increase. 

In 2025 perhaps $500k for Bitcoin can be reached. I don't think that lower than 200k and between these numbers with still having volatility but this time it will be less. I can't predict correctly but five years later I think it will be a lot higher from today.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 2

At the expense of 71 thousand for one BTC coin by 2021-I doubt it, but given its price at the moment, I think that it will very soon break its record price and will only grow and grow

• +1 1

Maybe Bitcoin will be 100k at 2025, there will be a fourth halving in 2024 and it can rise the price to very higher valuation. But all we can do is make assumptions and prepare to have some Bitcoin position for years. I think that some prices are extreme and can't happen for some reasons.

• +2 1

I can tell that we will be above $20,000 and it will be a big support for the new year. So in 2025 probably the price will have a low of $100k and perhaps a lot higher than that. It will be if Bitcoin keeps being a long year investment for many institutions that it will keep these prices.

We have hopes for next year price of Bitcoin to reach very high but for 2025 I don't know. It needs to see how the chart would behave until that time perhaps a year before we can make a safe prediction. I don't think that there will be similar patterns happening all the time.

There are so many predictions right now. There is too much optimism too but five years later is too long to know. Some even say it will be one million dollars. I have to disagree with this price and even 100k may look close today but it will be tough road and very difficult to reach so high.

• +3 1

On 7/9/2020 at 10:51 AM, TheRaed said:

Bitcoin BTC, reaching up to 71 thousand dollars in about 18 months from May 2020

Is this the prediction in this post? But 18 months is not 2025 but it will be close to the end of 2021 if you count from May 2020. It is a good prediction in my opinion. If Bitcoin makes it there it will be great. Thanks for the information.