The best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2020 - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TheRaed

The best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2020

In my opinion, for 2020, bitcoin is still the best currency for investing, since a huge number of users, investors, development teams and various enterprises producing mining equipment are behind bitcoin.

The best currency is bitcoin right now, but apart from that, there are altcoins that do not upset the investor such as eth, link, bitcoin cash, xrp and dozens of them but the most striking project of 2020 was the defi project, so altcoins increased well, for example, I was getting chainlink and 10 times the price I used to buy output.

• +5 1

On 7/6/2020 at 6:53 PM, TheRaed said:

What do you think of this talk and are there other currencies you add to this list?

I think that the coin that we need to invest in it is Talk token and that it will have an impact in the cryptocurrency industry as it will be used by thousands and maybe millions of people very soon. It is something I wait for Yobit to list and start trading to buy a lot for the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion Binance Coin is the best option nowadays. This coin is created by a cryptocurrency exchange that is developing by leaps and bounds last couple of years. I personally invested 50% of my money in Binance Coin.

Well in reality it is like that, the best currencies to invest will be and will continue to be bitcoin and ethereum, they are the most important and that is, you have your capital insured

It has already great base even their is alternative currency of BTC called BTC cash which can work as backbone of the BTC.If its cheap price for hoping that one day it will become with bright future.One of the most interesting aspects of these new digital currencies is the lack of control by any central monopoly.Traditional banknotes are subject to central banks that may operate independently of the national government...................

I believe that Bitcoin and Ethereum are the two best currencies in the cryptocurrency market, but there are definitely many promising projects in this area, such as Tezos and DOT.

The Following points should be taken into account in connection with changes in the crypto industry:

the popularity of the asset in the blockchain community. A currency is considered promising if its Ticker is found on major stock exchanges, there are news reports in major blockchain publications, and analysts often recall the crypto asset in forecasts and recommendations.
The practicality of the move. At the moment, there are many stories that coins were stolen or attempts were made to hack crypto wallets. Therefore, beginners in the field of investment will have to study very carefully the issue of ease of movement, what types of wallets are supported by the blockchain, etc. A reliable wallet for a modern crypto investor is an important component.
Security. From the second point, we can conclude that protection from hackers is above all. Cryptocurrencies running on POW must have a fairly powerful network to reduce the probability of attacks by 51%. When a project involves an alternative scheme for consensus, in this case, there should be a clear scheme of protection.

Successful projects that have been working for a long time and have shown competitiveness are worthy of investors ' attention. A large number of ill-conceived blockchain startups can promise mountains of gold, and as a result, investors are left with nothing. Of course, bitcoin is considered the most popular currency, but there are other options worthy of attention from investors.

Given all these conditions, each investor makes a decision, and it is difficult to recommend a specific coin, so choose wisely!

• +3 1

The currencies that you mentioned are considered one of the main currencies in the cryptocurrency market, but during the recent period many projects have appeared that are candidates to become among the top ten in the market, such as the Dot project.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In my opinion, the cryptocurrency that can be invested in 2020 is Litecoin, LTC has high price fluctuations, like only bitcoin is also obtained by mining, LTC is a decentralized type of coin so this coin is indeed suitable for investment in 2020. There is great potential for coins this rose to the highest level.

• +2 1

I think the bitcoin is old currency in the market  and other countries have low prices and not much famous But btc is high rated currency and its price is best now so i think we should invest in 2020 with btc to earn profit and it can be Change any time becuase that it happen to me i have earn moeny by btc trading So enjoy and invest in btc  in 2020 this is the best currency to get profit.

The best crypto currencies to invest is BTC, ETH and LTC. Now-a-days they have a good demand in crypto world. As an example you can see that early of the year the price of btc came down to 7000$ and now its price is above 16000$+. So I think investment in btc is much profitable

The best coin to invest in is always bitcoin, but some people are tired of hearing the name bitcoin and would love to try out something new. So for such people it would be a very good idea to invest into ethereum, litecoin, ripple and bnb. There are also coins with a lot of market capitalization and you won't go wrong with anyone of them you invest into.

• +2 1

Yes my mate, Bitcoin is always my first preference to be Invest. There are many other Cryptocurrencies are traded such as Ethereum, Litecoin and others. But in to my knowledge, I have found Bitcoin as a most expensive and strong digital currency now a days as it's price has been gone to 18000$ last night. So my always suggestion and preference goes to Bitcoin for invest your money.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Everyone knows that bitcoin is the best and always remain the best to invest in. However there are other currencies that are also profitable and are worth the try. Ethereum is the biggest rival if bitcoin and should definitely try it out. Others are litecoin and ripple.

Talk had a good start but dropped a lot lately and now is at 75 satoshi which is half of what it was a week ago. I hope it will not drop more and buyers will be bullish for this token.

The other recommended coins in this post, EThereum XRP and Bitcoin Cash are coins traded in all exchanges and have strong support by communities. They will be here for a long time.

• +2 1

Which were the best here, Ripple and Bitcoin Cash were the worst. Bitcoin is up 100% and these are down from the year to date price. I think that we need to do good research before investing and not just find coins random because we hear someone that said good things about them.

I think that one of the best coins that should be added to this list is actually the TRX coin, and also LINK. I know that there has not been much that has been mentioned on link, however i read an article recently in which it stated that the LINK crypto is actually voted as being one of the most promising investment options for 2021 by the crypt enthusiasts, so perhaps there will be a major increase in its price over the next year for some reason. The reason is uncertain, but I did make a topic on it, so be sure to check that out. 

Other good investment coins for this year from my perspective are Ethereum, because of the release of eth 2.0 and ripple as it seems to be getting a lot of attention and usage. 

• +3 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Bitcoin was the top investment for 2020. Ethereum did great and the rest you recommended were so and so. I think the best one was Chainlink for this year and held the price very well so far. Maybe better ones can appear next year and I hope for another alt season after Bitcoin makes a new all time high.

There are several cryptocurrencies we can invest this year or even next year. Aside from Bitcoin, we can also invest with Ethereum, BNB, LTC, XRP, and XTZ because of them are doing great in the market, profitable, and all of the currency I mentioned are gaining a lot of attention in the public. 

In my opinion this will depend a lot on the movement of the crypto market, since digital money is especially volatile, but also on people and technology, personally I consider that the best cryptocurrencies to invest are: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, Chainlink, Litecoin, each of these digital assets have their own characteristics and in my opinion they have performed well in 2020.

• +3 1

There are many crypto currencies which you can invest according to your budget. But in 2020 BTC is going good so far. Worth of BTC is increasing day by day. Because demand of BTC is increasing in digital market. It still best to invest in BTC. LTC and XLM are also best for investment now a days.

As for the bitcoin introducing cryptocurrencies was quite the best of it and the following things that showed up was interestly made others quite the busy work for them and researching all over these was alot to know and discoveries are still alot to know.

I think bitcoin,Litecoin and Ethereum should be the coins to invest in because of its volatility and popularity.with good investment its going to be cool profit for the future.their are other coins as well but I think this three because of their stabilization and high price it should be the future in 2020

On 11/19/2020 at 2:49 AM, Shahalam said:

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

I like to explore opportunities beyond the top coins like the ones you mentioned, because I believe that there are better coins to invest in and they would give you good profit you just have to look for them.