All of us have different views. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

All of us have different views.

Yes, we must respect the views, but I advise everyone who sees a bad or low quality publication to speak with the author of the publication and advise him instead of giving him a negative reputation.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Omar Ommeish said:

Yes, we must respect the views, but I advise everyone who sees a bad or low quality publication to speak with the author of the publication and advise him instead of giving him a negative reputation.

Yes that is a good suggestion I usually do that before reporting a user. When I chat a friend through pm to correction his work and continue to work the same then I have to take option of reporting that user. Maybe when he is purnished he will correct his mistakes.

On 9/12/2020 at 8:54 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

Thanks friend for having my topics useful, there are many friends that are trying to contribute more than me especially @Babubu609 he had the best contents overall in this forum I wish I could be more than him.

Yes partner i recently checked his profile only to see that he has won many days in this forum which a good sign of a good contributor in the forum and i think you guys deserved to given an extra reward for winning those days as the most contributor in the forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 7/4/2020 at 6:14 PM, Izeal said:

Yes, different people have different prospective and they can see your content from different view. It is good to take feedbacks from different people because you can know your mistake and solve the mistake.

Yes my friend you are right and that is one of the reasons why some good constructive post do receive a negative reaction which is not good but because the person who gave the negative reaction look the post as a useless one and i think only moderators can work that out when they report.

• +1 1

This is basic role of everything we do. It have positive view as well there is negative views which we can't see. So when someone point it out we should fill that. 

But sometime many people gives negative for no reason so it should be stop 

• +1 1

Reputations is another way of interacting in this forum therefore, be it positive or negative shouldn't cause any anger in us especially on negative ones but rather we should check our posts and spot out the reason why someone could give them a bad reaction and this will help us to move forward and improve our publications in this forum.

• +2 2

18 minutes ago, George10 said:

Reputations is another way of interacting in this forum therefore, be it positive or negative shouldn't cause any anger in us especially on negative ones but rather we should check our posts and spot out the reason why someone could give them a bad reaction and this will help us to move forward and improve our publications in this forum.

Exactly it's true, the chemistry there for rating feature, is to engaged members in reading and learning from other members post which is very vital, and in addition to motivate and boost active performances. As it's expected before to give someone reputation either positive or negative, you must read his/her posts then justify it, then rate it accordingly.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes we have different views and someone may know something more than another user and be not use the reputation as other, everyone is different has different knowledge and skills and something we find interesting others don't, so I understand what you are saying here that we may worry for nothing about the reputation we get even if it is negative.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 7/4/2020 at 4:19 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Don't feel bad or mad about that, we must accept people's opinion sometimes so we can learn and grow from it.

Yes this is the best idea you gave us mate and we may not need to feel bad about the opinion of other as they may not know same things as us. We all have different experience that make our views different but sometimes there is only one answer and if we are wrong we have to correct the mistakes.

• +1 1

On 7/4/2020 at 2:19 PM, Dark_Sky said:

some people who will give us negative reputation and their reason why? 

Maybe he saw something in our post that he thinks shouldn't be here or he has a view that different from us that's why he gave that

I don't think it is proper to give someone negative reaction because of differences in opinions. I think the reasons why we should give negative reactions should be because of these:

1. Post will less than 100 character.

2. Post that is not relevant to the topic of discussion.

3.post that is Unreadable or useless contents.

I think those should be the reasons why we should give negative reaction not difference of opinion.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

In reality constructive criticism is the mother of all innovation. We are all human beings we make mistakes, but what makes the the entrepreneur are different from the normal human being is that he will always learn from his mistakes.

All of us have different views. Some writer have different and other have different views. It is depend on tha nature and thought of the person. Some people's give negative point on this post and some give positive on this post.

If negative reputation does not have meaning then I think the admin wouldn't have included it in the options of rating someone post or comment, it has it use, so giving it depend on how the person view the post, though some give it for no reason

Yes, we are required to put the reviews explicitly. If you do not like the post and there is wrong content in it, then we must put a negative evaluation on it, and if we benefit from the post, we must put a positive evaluation.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Our level of experience about Cryptocurrency and it related activities are not thesame in this forum because we have less experience members among us which is why some good contributors sometimes receive negative rating that doesn't deserve because we have different views about a post we come across. When you receive undeserved negative rating just report to the moderators so that they will help you remove it my friends.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is nothing wrong with that.  There are some people who knowingly give a bad reputation. They can't see the happiness of others.  They want to harm everyone.  As a result, they respond badly to good posts on crypto.  But you avoid these and move on to the truth ahead.

• +1 1

The bad reputation can be interpreted in different ways. Many of them really have a negative attitude towards everything they read, but some simply could not convey their message correctly, which is why they were misunderstood.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, sknalex86 said:

Я просто надеюсь увидеть больше таких членов, как вы, которые могут помочь нам построить форум, создавая полезные темы для нас, потому что я действительно хочу создать больше уверенности, которая позволит мне начать создавать свои собственные темы для других членов, чтобы принести пользу.

Плюсую.

• -1 1

For me, I take the matter personally, as everyone should be kind to each other .. Negative evaluations may be if the person provides wrong information, but if you do not like his opinion, it is enough to ignore him, but by evaluating his comment negatively, you are depriving him of financial return Which we all try to get

I am totally with you.  Everyone want more and more reputation .  But if we post helpful and valuable topics then we will definitely get higher reputation .  But there are some member who give bad reputation without any reason .  And this is a bad habit. 

As my great grandfather used to say, each head is a world, some may love your publication but others may be annoyed, that is why do not get discouraged and continue giving the best of yourself in each publication.

I agree, everyone has a different opinion.  Someone is useful to your post, but someone is not.  But I absolutely do not understand why give a negative assessment if there are no insults.

I agree, everyone's opinions should be listened to regardless of age or degree of culture. many of us have information that everyone doesn't know and that could be important and a key reason for changing lives.

• +1 1

well but still some ppl will allways only give their negativ opinions out which can ruin things also..

It's okay. People tend to express both negative and positive assessments. The main thing is to react to it correctly!