All of us have different views. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

All of us have different views.

This forum is a global  comumity where different people came from a diverse geographical location accross the globe to share their views o think we should always respect one another opinions regarding an issue evetyone has right to say his or her own opinion.

Yes even we are from the same parent, it can never be possible for us to the same point of view. Some of us we dream and we wake up work on the dreams while others dream and never wake up because they can't take a risk they prefer to stay in their comfort zone.

It is all depend on the person who is reading your post to give good or bad reputation. If he/she likes your post then you will get good reputation otherwise you will get bad reputation. But your post should also good to be liked.

If you are right there are people who have another point of view than what we post, I have been in this community for a short time and the truth is I have felt very good receiving good grades, I think I have done a good job and I feel good about it Because it helps someone, although maybe not too and that's why they give us a rating that at least I think is to improve, we have to take it that way and move on.

Yes,different people have different perspective and we should take negatives as a room for betterment. Be positive and take it as a compliment.

You're right mate, having a different point of view as an individual is natural, never get mad and feel disappointed in yourself if you receive a bad reputation from other people, and let us used this as our motivation to improve ourselves from doing well in this platform.

Yes, you are right that it is great to get a good reputation and positive evaluation of the posts you make in the forum because you know that you are doing a good job and writing useful and important topics and the admiration of the members in the forum.  Also, it is possible that the information or ideas and topics that you write are not useful or unimportant for some members and therefore they give you a negative evaluation on it in order to amend these posts or to gain more experience and therefore you have to know that the bad reputation is not hatred.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

You are right because this world have different types of people's. Each people have own thinking level and opinion. For example let we talk about your on this title, you can see that each people have own opinion. 

If you like when you have a good reputation it's normal when you get bad reputation you will be frustrated and it's the rules of the forum ,users can like your post or not they are free they just need to be professional but just give bad rate just like that this is the rules of rating everywhere 

On 7/4/2020 at 9:19 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Receiving reputation is one of the best achievement here, for me it means someone appreciates what we posted or commented but we can't change the fact that although we received good reputation there's some people who will give us negative reputation and their reason why? 

Maybe he saw something in our post that he thinks shouldn't be here or he has a view that different from us that's why he gave that. 

Although this case happens we should not think that he/she hate us but instead let's respect his/her point of view. 

Don't feel bad or mad about that, we must accept people's opinion sometimes so we can learn and grow from it. 

That's all and have a day. 

Indeed, we are all have different point of view in life so yes, just respect each other then let that negative reputation as a motivation to continue / improve sharing information.

Yes, my friend, I completely agree with you. A good reputation is an important achievement for us, but also when one of the old people here in the forum gives us a bad reputation, he certainly alerts us about a mistake that we have committed without noticing, in the end it is a useful thing for us that makes us review the post and find out our mistake in order to avoid it at times Coming.

Yes , it is true that we all have different views on certain topic. We all have different perception towards any topic.  If you are in right place then you shouldn't focus on the negative sides. 

• +3 1

Yeah you are absolutely right every one has diffrent views in their own.Yo will have you own point of view and i have my own point of view.And i think here reputation matters.i don't know much about reputation because im a newbie here.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with you. When you get bad or good rating it means the members who give bad reputation mean your post is not helpful for him and who give positive reputation it mean he gain from your posts.  But it is not mean they hate you. 

I think the negative points of to other people can make  you work very hard and achieve more goals. Those who accept negative points even being one of the top member of this forum to win definitely get success from this forum and you can earn a lot.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I believe you are right. Everyone has their own perspective. So anyone's right may be wrong for me. That doesn't mean i will give him negative point. We should just discuss there about my opinion too. So that the thing gets crystal clear. That will make the forum understanding.

You are absolutely right, we all come from different walks of life and see things differently overtime, although you can bring some people to see thing from your own perspective but you can't do that to everyone. Negative reputations shouldn't be held personal at all, we all are different people and that's our uniqueness.

• +1 2

5 hours ago, Robert Crawford said:

There are different opinions of people, so the posts you made can be useful and important for some members and for other members, the posts you make can be unhelpful and unimportant, so you have to accept the opinions of others and evaluate others for the posts you make and strive to be the posts that you make.  Its good and helpful.

That's is true, we have different views, no matter how some post may be important some will still view it useless, and can even go to the extent of giving a negative reputation, human being are dynamic and not predictable, so we will just have to be patient on what we see in the forum

I completely agree with you, not all people have the same opinión on the subject, some may like it but others do not and when we and when they rate us with a negative score, it does not mean that they are angry with us but that that person does not agree with our publication

• +2 1

I have received a reputation organically for every post I have commented on. And of course I'm ready to differ from anyone who doesn't think the same way I do. I am grateful to be part of this community. And that this is my reference library in the Crypto world.

Of course different views. Because everyone has their own taste and purpose. Someone wants to achieve a certain result, and someone just wants to relax. Also, the reputation of us all motivated! Motivates you to develop and learn new things. Someone chose this forum for the sake of airdrop, and someone for the sake of knowledge. We are all different-different needs! :))

• +3 1

Yes you are right we all have different views because all are not same we have to add different post from other if we start doing this we will learn many things 

Yes every person has its own point of view. Thoughts of many people are different and thier opinion about every question is also change ..so i think its a natural gift and god blessing.

Agreed. Everyone has its own view and thinking so we can't force anyone to agree with all our stuff. So if someone disagree with your point respect his view rather than being offensive.Always show respect to thers point of view and ideas and try to make your Content up to mark.