All of us have different views. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

All of us have different views.

Yes, all of us in this forum have different views here, some are here just because they want to earn some money, while some are here to gain knowledge,and some are here to gain knowledge and experience and so to earn as well

Yes ! In this forum everyone has different views or ideas , many if them want to get a hight rank on this forum , some of the. Want to Trade their Currency to earn more , some of them just like to make posting or Comments , some of them are also interested to make topics .Everyone has different views it's proved .

Yes the world is full of opinions & everyone has its own opinion so we must respect everyone here. Every body has its own point of view about the things so opinion change with change in point of view.

Hello respected friend,

this is good topic,all of us have different views. all have give the different view information to get the good reputation.if the same views get the negative reputation.you can hard work hai get good reputation.

Different views mean more knowledge about topic we have a own mind and thinking so we suggest better way of earning and many other things which we like and appreciate

On 7/4/2020 at 2:19 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Receiving reputation is one of the best achievement here, for me it means someone appreciates what we posted or commented but we can't change the fact that although we received good reputation there's some people who will give us negative reputation and their reason why? 

Maybe he saw something in our post that he thinks shouldn't be here or he has a view that different from us that's why he gave that. 

Although this case happens we should not think that he/she hate us but instead let's respect his/her point of view. 

Don't feel bad or mad about that, we must accept people's opinion sometimes so we can learn and grow from it. 

That's all and have a day. 

@Dark_Skysometimes when I receive a negative reputations I have to look more closer at my post to see what went wrong but then I observe most of the time it's just conflict of resolution

I don't think it's right to Give someone a negative reputations just because your views are not thesame 

Edited by Frodler
  • +2 2

Yes.. offcourse all of us have different views. We all are different from each other so our mentall capability are also different from each other . So our points of view are also different from everyone.. some members are in favour of our point of views and some members are against them because our mentall level is not same and our thinking is different from each other. May be we think that our point of view is good and informative but on the other some member saud it is not a good point or our point of view can't match with their thinking. So we all have differents view from each other..

• +1 1

Yeah everyone has their own point view. We should respect everyone point of view. Cause they're also a member of this site and they have rights to share their opinion.

• +2 1

You are right because people have different point of views and don't take it personally if someone gave you negetive reputation it's his way of thinking which doesn't match with your way of thinking.

• +2 1

As you said it is like that every one has different view then share it with other members on topic for every one understanding yours is yours while mine is mine we respect each other own

• +1 1

we all are born alike having the same bodies but the soul which we have ,the mindsets are very much different from one another so like that for our topic every member get different ideas to think and post

I agree, everyone is unique and every of us is a different world. Two people are not same and, different people have different point of view. Therefore In order to get our reputation, we have to come up with different opinions and everyone should show interest in it.

• +2 1

My friend, when we receive positive grades it is very gratifying and gives you a lot of satisfaction. I think that very few times I received negative qualifications, that made me rethink many things and analyze my work to see what mistakes I was making. Luckily today all the reactions I have are positive.

• +2 2

In my opinion, one of the fundamental reasons that a member gives a bad reputation to a particular post is that the post breaches one of the forum's rules, as for the difference in opinion with the author of the post, it can be clarified through a comment in which a reference is made to the owner of the post and a discussion of the dispute.

• +1 2

On 7/4/2020 at 3:19 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Receiving reputation is one of the best achievement here, for me it means someone appreciates what we posted or commented but we can't change the fact that although we received good reputation there's some people who will give us negative reputation and their reason why? 

Maybe he saw something in our post that he thinks shouldn't be here or he has a view that different from us that's why he gave that. 

Although this case happens we should not think that he/she hate us but instead let's respect his/her point of view. 

Don't feel bad or mad about that, we must accept people's opinion sometimes so we can learn and grow from it. 

That's all and have a day. 

Yes, many of us have a point of view that may disagree and may coincide with the views of others. We must respect everyone and not raise any problem or hatred for a different point of view.

Difference of opinion is not a reason for giving a negative reputation as some think, but a bad reputation when you write a very short speech, a word thank you for your wonderful post, or writing it in a language other than English and Russian, or words that have no meaning. As for giving a negative reputation in a difference of opinion, this is unfair to him.

• +1 1

Yes i totally agree with you, because five fingers are not equal. Everyone's thinking is different from other . Because everyone's perspective is different so they describes the things according to their perspective . No one's perspective is same but some might be agree or disagree with your opinion. 

I respect your personal opinion, whether positive or negative, but if it is negative, I ask you to advise me so that I do not make a mistake again

We must be careful now that posts get paid with 1000 satoshi because there may be posts that don't deserve to be paid writing nothing at all and copying other comments or spamming, we don't want people to earn by using what others write and just copy and paste this is cheating.

Truly, Everybody have diverse perspective throughout everyday life. Others may need your post, others no. Along these lines, don't handily leap to the end that when somebody gave you terrible standing or negative rates, it as of now implies they don't need you. No! Continuously look in the positive side, why they do that. As a somebody who is giving rates, consistently explain why you gave negative rates, for the improvement of the maker or client who posted a point. We should not be childish who just gave negative rates at that point didn't tell anything. That is a negative behavior pattern. Absolutely never do that

Everybody has its privilege to state anything openly. However, there are many individuals who get envious of other achievement. I like those individuals who attempt to improve our post by giving negative standing and tell its explanation. Yet, I unequivocally contradict those individuals who give negative standing with no explanation

You are right. People have different views, so it important to respect others opinion. Some users are not justify others post and they put negative reputation. So we need to avoid that.

Yes every one are free to gibe his views and everyone should have to criticize other in positive manner. Views and criticism is similar up to some extent like in both we can share our thoughts

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

All of us have different views. Some writer have different and other have different views. It is depend on tha nature and thought of the person. Some people's give negative point on this post and some give positive on this post