Your best teacher is your last mistake - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Your best teacher is your last mistake

|I have made horible mistakes and I think the only time I enjoy it , is when I learn the lesson behind the mistake and that has always been driving me for so many years and in the end it has always been working perfectly for me , and today I have been able to follow some good time in this place and the end of it has always been the other side, the result of the tough lessons

• +3 1

Yes yes that is basicallycorrect your best teacher is your laast mistake but most of us we are too ignorant to take note of our previous mistakes we just ignore it all , but noticing our mistakes and noting down where we went wrong would obviously help us not to make the same mistakes we  had done the previous time. I hope we all learn from our mistakes.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Like saying: "he is not mistaken who does nothing." the topic is relevant and makes sense. you should learn from mistakes and not be afraid to make them, as each lesson learned can become the Foundation of future profits.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

In this field, everyone is prone to making mistakes, but an expert learns from mistakes

Some members may learn from others' experiences and avoid mistakes, but it is your mistake that gives you the real lesson

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, I agree with you very much, my friend
Wrong is always the best teacher
This is because I am the one who carried out the thing that resulted in the error and thus I lived the whole thing, and when I realize that I made a mistake, I go back to search for the reasons that prompted me to make a mistake and avoid them next time.
He does not learn who did not make mistakes.

• +2 1

Those who allow mistakes to take on them are always in a certain perfect position to understand more, most famous people who made it , did so , only from learning from mistakes and today we need to take in mistakes, not all the time but make sure that we are able to understand and learn from them mistakes, they provide a lesson and a table where one can be able to look at what and where it all went wrong and then work the way up

• +4 1

Learning from our mistakes is what drives us to get ahead and do better, no one is born knowing everything, so part of life is learning, analyzing and reflecting on our actions in order to find the solution to problems that we consider insurmountable.

We all started out as newbies to crypto and today we know a lot thanks to the effort we have put into learning from all our experiences

Yes everyone know that the good man will be that who learn from their mistake because if you did a mistake if you have mind so you will not repeat that again and you will learn more and more which will give you only benefits..

Man's first lesson comes from mistakes because people can learn only by making mistakes Acknowledges many hardships in life and later establishes by correcting mistakes It can be said that teaching the wrong people a lot helps to establish oneself in life by bringing a lot of medicines

We all made mistakes but it's very important to learn from the mistakes we made. that mistake is a challenge to make us do better at the next time. Each mistake brings experience, and you go further with certain knowledge. That's why we need to be wrong to make it right.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Hello my friend, thank you for this moral push ... Indeed, we must learn from our mistakes and try to change ourselves in line with the forum’s rules and directives .. Until now, I have not been directed, any warning points, and I have not been subjected to the ban. I try to continue this path

In fact, I agree with you. After all, we all need to understand that there is nothing wrong with mistakes, and we must learn from them, develop, correct the situation, and act correctly. And it's very cool! I believe that everyone has the opportunity to become famous and experienced in their business, just take into account mistakes and correct them!

• +4 1

I am 100% agree with you because if we make mistakes so i our expert will guide us to the right ones and if we learn it we will never do tht mistake again because after this we will know about it 

This is a good question my dear friend. This is the best platform where we can earn more and learn more. It helps us in educating about the cryptocurrencies. We can improve ourselves by experience and by mistakes. Thus mistakes makes a person better and smarter.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, that's true. All of us encounter some mistakes in our life. And on those mistakes, we are learning and as good as possible, we try to avoid those mistakes again because it teaches us a great lesson we can adapt or use in our future doings.

Yeah a teacher teach you if you make a mistake and after he teaches you you wouldn't make you any mistake same like your teacher mistake is your teacher you will make mistake and learn from this and you would not make this mistake again. Always learns from mistakes.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes you always learn from your mistake .Mistake is a lesson for us .so don't be afraid and discourage from your mistake . because it teach you a lesson for lifetime to work hard for the next time.

It is not necessary to actually commit mistake first in order to learn more in the certain situation since it would only make you lose more compared to playing it safer since it would save from the potential loss you might encounter. However, the users who already experience the different things such as the mistakes that they accidentally stumbled with might serve as a lesson towards them and could lead to more knowledge for them since they did not just know but experienced it also on what would happen after it. I would say that it would still be better to actually be more knowledgeable so you would lessen the risks and mistakes you would possibly encounter in your journey here.

• +3 1

Yes you are right, we should learn from our mistakes, we shouldn't just panick or try to give up when we make mistakes, like you said " your best teacher is your last mistake", this Statement is so true and correct, but it's so bad that most people can't figure out thier mistakes, there are most people who makes mistake and ignorantly claim to be right.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I am new here I want to ask that everyone have to take risk in his life to be successful in his life

Well, actually mistakes increases our passion to do more hard work for achieving our goal thats why we called mistakes or lossess is our best instructor. Mistakes is normal becuse we are humans but the main things is that what we learns from our mistakes and dont repeat same mistakes again because in crypto world it would be the reason of loss. So in cryptotalk if we get warning points by  doing some mistakes, so dont panic, highlights your mistakes and dont repeat again and become good member. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

thats proper, the fine trainer is our ultimate mistake. everybody make mistakes. but the person that made mistake, accepte it and study from it and get forward are a hit in existence.

Amazing tips that talk about how you will succeed from your previous failure because it will never be possible that you don't encounter failure either one way or the other.

Yes, we must not of afraid of doing mistakes . Instead it's a lesson for us to not to repeat those again. Here in this forum also we get warning points so that we would be aware of not repeating those mistakes again . I agree to the statement that our best teacher is our last mistake. Mistakes are the first step towards success. 

• Useful or interesting 1