Another crime that we should report. - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

Another crime that we should report.

Reporting people who do copy and past is a way of oneness in the forum because people who do spam can start there step from any simple step till they get what they want by playing people on the forum. 

Hello friend, thanks for your information, as a novice, your comments are very useful to me so as not to be scammed or blocked by those who know a lot about the subject, I try to do things well and from my point of view, copying and pasting the answers of others is not useful. It seems to me that we all have to contribute something substantial to help the other members of the group and help ourselves over time.

Yeah ,i see most of the members copy post of Others. It is not good. If you keep doing this you can't survive here for long. It is good for you to make post on your own. Don't copy from others. Use your own creativity. Avoid these things. 

• +3 1

Here some frauds and scammers are available so we should be careful and this problem is now end because everyday members sign It If anyone coping other comment then we should held moderate and report those person .

Thank you 

16 hours ago, Marsk23 said:

Copying previously published topics is completely forbidden and leads to a ban, and when we see such a situation, we must report and interact negatively on the one hand that we are members responsible for the level of the forum and the quality of what is published in it of topics and excluding spammers from it who consider work.

Agreed we have many crime that will lead you to be banned first you have to stop copying some one post and you have to consider your problem been solved buy not reacting to your post indefinitely do not create useless topic and never you disobey the rules. 

When one observed new this that is unusual in the forum it should be reported as early as possible to avoid frauders and scammers in the forum of the cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

The number of criminal acts that are being carried out on the forum are gradually becoming more disturbing and thus there's a need for effective reporting to combat such crimes and keep the forum clean from spams

• +3 1

We must be reliable and more wasteful with this type of users that degrade the forum. The best thing we should do is make the difference between them and us by being authentic by creating trustworthy and genuine topics.

• +2 2

16 hours ago, Froshk said:

The number of criminal acts that are being carried out on the forum are gradually becoming more disturbing and thus there's a need for effective reporting to combat such crimes and keep the forum clean from spams

Of course  @Froshk  copy other members thoughts it's a serious crime, they are breaking this forum rules and they are not deserved place in this forum, if we ignored these type of members then they brings some other members on this forum, so we need to report and stop them in earlier stage. 

• +1 1

Don't be a copy cat. Weak minds always copy others. Life is the most difficult exam. Many people fail because they try to copy others. If you want to stay longer on this forum then never do this. It's our responsibility if we see such posts who copied others we should report it immediately.

• +4 1

Yes, we should also cooperate with the moderators to keep this forum clean from scammers. We should responsibly report useless posts and scammers in this forum to the moderators so that they can take strict action against the scammers and punish them.

• +1 1

Another crime that we should report is when ever we see the topics that is too complicated or that its response will bring conflict to the peoples in the peoples we should immediately report such topics.

We see this kind of piracy in the previous promotion, then the moderator and administration of the forum banned so many accounts and finally banned a few countries, but again the forum allows new accounts in this new promotion but spammers still not spam but it is our responsibility when we  The spam post immediately sees -5 bad reputation points, because he is not eligible to earn in this forum he stole some work and it is not acceptable, thanks.

With this that you show us we will try to report any of it likes for our safety and security purpose in to the forum and we will be very careful not to be as a victim in any form.

It is so unfortunate that scammers are still looking for ways to infilterate the forum by all means. Let try to report any suspecious act.

On 7/1/2020 at 11:17 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Scam is one of the major problem in cryptoworld also those people who do spamming but we must also pay attention to this kind of people. 

As you can see in the photos below there's someone who put an effort to gave his comment in my post but someone just added few word and the rest he copy and pasted the comment of the one who commented first before him. 

I can't see now the copied reply and I think he became reported by those who have a concern. 

If you see some people doing like this we should report them immediately so we can lessen them until they totally gone. 

I hope this kind of crime would stop. 

Stop plagiarizing someone's words. 

For me much better to give your best to express what you wanted to say instead of copying someone's words. 

IMG_20200701_180719_220.JPG

IMG_20200701_180738_755.JPG

Infact you made a very good observation because really some people are found doing this useless job in the forum which a good member is not supposed to do please let keep watching if you see this type of people kindly report to the admin, thanks.

This is plagiarism, you can't poat other's comments by changing only one or two words. That is against the rules and regulations of this forum. We should definitely report these kind of posts.

• +1 1

These is an encouraging content that will make the forum a better place, is not a good idea we have to stop the copy and paste of someone content in the forum because it will not bring development rather backwardness and we the member is our responsibility to report anybody with that act to admin.

Yes dear friend you are very right I agree with you that it is very important for us when we see any member who copy paste or spam the others post we should report to the admin about this member and it is a very bad habit to copy paste others post and it is the violate of rule and to doing this you will be banned.

Plagiarism is everywhere, it's what my instructor advised us manner lower back in excessive school. This is indeed real and is timeless hassle inside distinctive websites or even here, on this forum. We should be innovative and sincere sufficient to show/explicit our ideas, opinions, and mind approximately a sure topic/post. I trust that it's also our duty to well cope with this hassle to the moderators and admins which I trust that they may be doing their exceptional to decrease this problem inside the platform. Remember that our movements displays who we clearly are. Lastly, I honestly respect your courage and attempt to cope with this type of hassle. 

Copy and paste is illegal here on this platform but a lot of people don't know that because they did not take their time to go through the rules and regulations of this platform. How can you comfortably copy another person's work and then add a little substance to it to make it yours? We should try and report incidents like this .

Sometimes the newbies does this kind of work.  At first every newbie should read the rules carefully.  And at least check the rules again once in a month.  As copy and pasting both are not allowed on this platfrom, we should be concern about this. We should report them for helping the moderators              

With the new payment system, it is now possible to solve this problem in the simplest way, namely through negative interactions, so that the copied pattern does not receive any coins and the fraudster has wasted his time.
Enough if the administrator directly deletes the report.

There are many people who continue to try to create misconceptions in this market who are spamming to make money in this place. We can lose focus when we become one-sided. Lots of good comes with the information given here. I agree and it is important to really understand and try my best to clean up this forum

• +1 1