Another crime that we should report. - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

Another crime that we should report.

Spammers are widespread in this environment. We must get rid of them and help the mediators to find them and report them, then reach a forum free of intrusions and annoying spam
And full of interest and importance

• +1 1

It's very bad to steal the work of others it means you don't want to think and write yours but you want others to do that for you anybody that plagiarize should be given negative reactions and be reported as well.

Well you are right m friend.Thanks for informing this to us.I am a newbie and i never knew this things.So thank you so much for this.Maybe in future i will fave this kinda problem.Anyway thank you.I will surely report about it.

Hi dear. You raised a very good and important point that we all of us should strictly aware. .  and that is scamming. They made us to trust on them which are showing a good profit margins which is absolutely fake .

Please aware of scammers!!

There are many people who do that, and I think that they are not honest even with themselves. They should respect their presence in this place, and helping the supervisors organize things is a wonderful thing. 

• +1 1

Man should be aware of the fact that so many people here are trying to improve their income by working hard on this platform , so of course I agree with you dear mate , we must appreciate their efforts and stop copy and paste the comments from each other because it is simply not fair for those hard worker people .

You done need to report,why because there are moderators in the forum who are guiding on how and what people did in the forum,they monitor and give guidelines for the newbies and even the senior and old members of the forum on what and what not to do and do in the forum thanks my fellow members.

@Maho You are right. I saw most of the newbies are doing it. Actually they are do not know about all rules and regulations of this forum. But some scammers are modern they are using rewriter toll to change something from a copied post. Moderators should remove them from forum.

It's right.we should advoide thiis bad thing.someone create own content.but some lazy people copy /paste the the comments .they don't know about that is harm for their.thanks for sharing this.

Yes mate I totally agree.. I don't understand why people do plagiarism as a whole... Plagiarism isn't nice at all.. plagiarism is a crime to be cautioned

Reporting some activities that can spoil the image of the forum is the best way to deal with somethings here. When we report people who make useless posts we are protecting the image of the forum so, such people can even be banned

Indeed I agree and its essential to truly acknowledge and invest the absolute best energy to clean this discussion consummately there is a great deal of good that accompanies the data we give here, and when we become to uneven , we lose zero in and can even continue attempting to establish some unacceptable connection in this market there is alot of individuals who are spamming to bring in cash in this spot.

You are absolutely right, plagiarism is really an irritating thing that we all feel in the forum. There is also created an topic of Report Plagiarism in which there are hundreds of members have been reported for plagiarism. I appreciate our most respected seniors and contributers such as @Whited35, you are really doing a great job sir. It is also true that most of them are the beginners who have been recommended be someone with introducing only by earning from Cryptotalk. These are not informed about the rules of this site by person. Even all the rules are also described in pinned topic of About Forum section, but they don't read them and start their posting with copy paste to avoid spending more time here.

• +2 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

you are write for an important point of scammers, we are here in this forum writing our opinions about topics and give more information about topic commented,

like the point you open my companion. This is extraordinary and propelling in a similar time. Here in the discussion we are allowed to communicate our own thoughts and musings for the points that has been post so we don't have to duplicate other's work since its a wrongdoing the mediators here is dynamic we ought to stay away from this wrong doing so we can get our record boycott.

9 minutes ago, Alex Fron said:

I appreciate our most respected seniors and contributers such as @Whited35, you are really doing a great job sir. It is also true that most of them are the beginners who have been recommended be someone with introducing only by earning from Cryptotalk.

I encourage you guys to report against plagiarized contents. Make sure scammers are not getting benefits off your hard work on forum. Moderators are there to offer the fair judgements regarding every reports that you submit. Those copy pasters and paraphrasing masters are criminals to get wrong benefits from the someone's works, say no to the scammers. 

• +3 1

Just now, Whited35 said:

I encourage you guys to report against plagiarized contents. Make sure scammers are not getting benefits off your hard work on forum. Moderators are there to offer the fair judgements regarding every reports that you submit. Those copy pasters and paraphrasing masters are criminals to get wrong benefits from the someone's works, say no to the scammers. 

Yes of course mate, we will not be ruined our work hard because of spammers. They steal our words and contents that is a crime not only in this forum but also every field. Thank for encourage me, and I would tell you that I don't know that how to report through post in report plagiarism topic as you are making so well. But I also contribute with the forum using the report button which reports to direct the moderators.

• +2 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

This is a very bad behavior of the members who use copyright and paste method we should also report them.  Stop stealing from this forum against the rules of the forum.This is our response, if we come across someone who is stealing or copying someone else's efforts, he should be banned from the forum immediately, because he is trying to copy someone else's efforts.

3 hours ago, Alex Fron said:

Thank for encourage me, and I would tell you that I don't know that how to report through post in report plagiarism topic as you are making so well.

It is easy. Just use "Report post" feature next to the spam post. Moderators are there to review your reports. Remember, in order to prove one is cheating on forum, you have to provide sufficient evidences before submitting the report. If you suspect some users are cheatings but no clue about the evidences, you can PM me to identify the evidences so I could help the busiest moderators with the crystal clear evidences to process requests quickly 😉

• +4 1

On 7/1/2020 at 3:17 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Scam is one of the major problem in cryptoworld also those people who do spamming but we must also pay attention to this kind of people. 

As you can see in the photos below there's someone who put an effort to gave his comment in my post but someone just added few word and the rest he copy and pasted the comment of the one who commented first before him. 

I can't see now the copied reply and I think he became reported by those who have a concern. 

If you see some people doing like this we should report them immediately so we can lessen them until they totally gone. 

I hope this kind of crime would stop. 

Stop plagiarizing someone's words. 

For me much better to give your best to express what you wanted to say instead of copying someone's words

Really it is problem .But dear if you keep your paasword strong then no one can disturb you and no one can stole your money from Crypto Youbit account. Always keep your privacy With in a strong password. Thanks 😊

This is a good talk you posted, I agree with you. There are many fraudulent scams in this forum too. We have to protect this forum from them. If we find any caller we will be forced to report to their ID. And all those scammers would like to harm this forum. So you have to post here carefully.

The problem is that they offend others with this. These acts must be punished by those who perform them. The report must be validated before any action can be taken.

This is a great communicate you published, I agree with you. There are numerous fraudulent scams on this discussion board too. We must guard this discussion board from them. If we find any caller we can be pressured to report to their identification. And all those scammers would love to harm this discussion board. So that you have to publish right here cautiously.

Well my friend as far as this platform is getting more faming the scammers are getting more active. If we seems some kinds of these activities and the scammers , we must report them. The moderaters will surely takes action against them.

This platform is meant to gain knowledge by reading useful posts and sharing our own knowledge. By plagiarism the frauds are mocking the true motive of this forum. Ofcourse such frauds must not remain in this platform any more. Copy - pasting information from other's posts or any other sources is no doubt dishonorable in any fields. We must be enthusiastic to report such severe crimes.