Not everyone is a believer in cryptocurrencies/cryptoworld. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

Not everyone is a believer in cryptocurrencies/cryptoworld.

On 6/21/2020 at 7:12 AM, Dark_Sky said:

I have many friends outside cryptoworld,  I told them about this forum where in they only need to share cryptoworld knowledge and I said that Cryptotalk is a good sideline or source of income especially during this pandemic. 

But sadly most of them did not believe me and they think I'm fooling them. 

It's so sad to feel that I'm willing to help them to discover this beautiful forum and to receive payment from it but I end up wasting my effort. 

Did you have same experience as mine? 

Can you suggest me some tips to make them believe me? 

By the way have a nice day to all of you. 

I actually don't believe crypto currency even if I already knew it since 2014 and I really regret it because I only believe on it at the year of 2019 and I always thinking that I lose a big opportunity.

On 6/22/2020 at 1:57 AM, guatazoo said:

Sure not all if people thats are in the cryptoworld they are fully trust in crypto, people are not trusting crypto that much and that's why they cannot invest all of their funds in crypto. 

Yeah, that's true, some people are afraid of investing in crypto because of thinking that it is a scam so they still choose to invest in a stock which is good in the real world. It is common for the countries that don't accept cryptocurrency. 

Yes I have the same experience with you, I tried to tell my friends about the CryptoTalk campaign, which can generate bitcoins and then we can sell them on the yobit exchange, we can also trade there. But they didn't believe it because they thought it was a scam, after I showed the CryptoTalk campaign results they believed so now they are joining this forum.

To make them believe in cryptocurrency try to provide evidence like screenshots of your btc wallet, or the things that you bought using cryptocurrency. I've experience that also but the difference is I'm the one who don't believe to my friends until he manage to bought a gaming pc, so it motivates me to enter cryptoworld.

Yes,you are right. Because i had shared crypto to many of my frinds but they never trust me.they think this is illegal and absolutely scam,which is not right.  

I don't know how I will label myself since I do believe in cryptocurrencies since bitcoin is already introduced to me by my teacher and I also do believe about the crypto world but its just that the work is too troublesome for me. I don't want to work with such quotas since I want to live my life in terms of my own entertainment and other things. But sice there is no such things to do now that is when I was pushed to do this thing and try to grind as much as I can to earn some profit whilst under pandemic. I am only active to crypto trade exchanges only but not in this oart of the crypto world.

Bro, you don't know how I understand you! I have exactly the same situation, I invited my friends, offered them to participate in this project, because they could earn a good amount in a whole year, and learn a lot of new things, as I did. But they are just too lazy, or they consider it a fraud! It's so sad.

this is normal mate , we all here wouldn't be able to believe about crypto when we knew nothing about it but when we started to learn more and started earning then we were able to accept it and learn more about it , at the same time there are people who know that crypto is real and can make profits of it but they just don't like this type of work

• +3 1

I helped some friends of mine during the pandemic and they got lucky to listen and followed. But some others did not and were happy to see Bitcoin diving and thought that I lost money and that it was over. Very happy to see them after months and wanted to know more asking questions how to buy. This maybe not the top yet as we have learned that everyone needs to talk about this market before we sell.

They have the freedom of their opinion. In the end, we cannot force anyone to do something that we think is good and he sees the opposite. Many people did not believe that Bitcoin had a future, especially when it fell to $ 3,000 in 2018, but then it proved the opposite and we got here. An inflation hedge is like gold.

The problem is that many people think that cryptocurrencies are a scam but in reality you can make a lot of money with them if you know how to handle them and where to invest with them

Yes, I also told my friends about cryptocurrency in 2018, at first they were not interested, only 1 person from the company decided to find out more. And the rest did not really understand what was going on. I think that there is no point in proving something to someone, but if you really want it, show them your bitcoin wallet with enough money to surprise them.

Cryptocurrencies like any other sphere have own followers and people who are against of it. We should respect all views, because of people who don`t believe in crypto success, we can fix disadvantages of crypto and improve it. We need to tell about crypto, but not to force to believe in it and support it 

This is normal, because not a lot of people are involved in cryptoworld. Net I am sure that in next few years more and more people are going to join crypto world. They will start investing and trading. I’m sure that there will be education programs for that. 

This is true, but they will find themselves facing an inevitable fait accompli when all dealing with cryptocurrencies becomes

You are right, not everyone believes in Cryptocurrencies but every day there are more and more people who join the world of Cryptocurrencies and the day will come when all people realized that this is the reality that Cryptocurrencies are now present and future

Como he dicho en temas anteriores ... eso se debe a desinformación. A estas personas solo se les puede recomendar que indaguen, indaguen y aprendan sobre el tema. Y verán lo bueno que es esto

The power of faith works wonders. But in the case of cryptocurrency, in addition to faith and miracles, there are also quite tangible digital technologies.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

In my opinion, not everyone believes in cryptocurrencies more than anything because of the bad information that is given about it, it is not very common to see information in the cryptocurrency news, it is still something new and it is normal that ordinary people do not believe

Many people are ignorant of what digital currencies are. It is normal for people to behave like this out of ignorance, but if you let them make sure you are winning and they see your proof of payment. And they understood that these currencies could be converted into real money, so they might be convinced.

• +2 1

Thats right, not everyone believes crypto is true even people who are top tech pros have got their doubts about cryptocurrency, but yeah its their opinion

Even we, several years ago, did not believe about Bitcoin or that cryptocurrencies have a value, and when I registered on the CryptoTalk forum, I was not really sure that the forum pays users, but later it became clear to me that the whole idea of the forum is great, and anyone is incredible for the value of currencies. Cryptocurrency, this may be due to the weakness of our explanation, because here comes our turn to help adopt cryptocurrencies and accept them among all people

• +3 1

I think that providing the physical evidence is that the person sees how the process of converting digital currency into money occurs, or how the free money is made with a simple effort, or the person sees the wallet in the Yobit platform and sees the balance, but this requires more time and means of persuasion for you This person understands the mechanism of work in cryptography

I have stopped discussing cryptocurrencies to friends they are not worth the time I spend to explain as they are living in another plane where they think they are safe with the fiat currency. I don't care a lot I talked to them and they thought that it is too much for them to know about. They will be forced to know and will come back running with questions. And they will have to pay to learn then.

• +2 1