Not everyone is a believer in cryptocurrencies/cryptoworld. - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

Not everyone is a believer in cryptocurrencies/cryptoworld.

Most people don't know anything yet and just have knowledge of the words Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and know they are used as internet currencies but they don't know anything else. And if they ask questions I will answer but trying to convince everybody that does not care about his own money is frustrating. 

• +2 1

On 6/21/2020 at 2:12 AM, Dark_Sky said:

But sadly most of them did not believe me and they think I'm fooling them. 

The problem is they don't see why we see this is so important. They will find it out a few years later or maybe sooner because the cryptocurrencies are evolving and banks are now interested in them. You are not alone we all have the same attitude but we are early and this is what happens.

• +2 1

On 6/21/2020 at 2:12 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Can you suggest me some tips to make them believe me? 

I don't know what you are telling them and they don't believe you? Are you sure that you are discussing the technology with them or are you just telling them that they will be rich if they invest? Because if you are doing the second you will need to show them proof.

• Useful or interesting 1

I wasn't here during the pandemic but only a lot later. I read that the payment was 30,000 satoshi and it was for more posts than now so it was probably a more difficult job but you were earning more with the previous system that was only with posting. Still, the money you make are less than having a usual job and you can earn these in an hour in most countries. In some more advanced countries this is not important at all. I don't know where you live but probably it was not very important to them.

• +1 1

Crypto market is the great but just some peoples will believe on it and this is true becasue so many people will think at this time that crypto market is not a good market and in this market they can change their life but some believe on it and they just wait for the next bull which will come soon in a short time.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This isn't your story where I can only speak to very few people who are close to me and knows about crypto, they are working with me. The people still don't believe in crypto and think its a scam. Where I can only speak to my friend and brother in family about crypto currency. Which is very annoying to me and I have to chat with foreigners for discussion. All I could do now is to find people online. 

• +1 2

On 6/21/2020 at 1:12 AM, Dark_Sky said:

I have many friends outside cryptoworld,  I told them about this forum where in they only need to share cryptoworld knowledge and I said that Cryptotalk is a good sideline or source of income especially during this pandemic. 

It's so sad to feel that I'm willing to help them to discover this beautiful forum and to receive payment from it but I end up wasting my effort. 

Did you have same experience as mine? 

By the way have a nice day to all of you. 

This is what I experienced as I was trying to invite my friends to this forum and told them about cryptocurrence, they doubted me and some says it's too complicated they can't manage.

And when I looked at this I was very disappointed but I realized something crypto is not for everyone and most members who are in crypto currency who are successful are the ones discovered it for themselves without the help of someone therefore,sometimes it's better to let people be but a day will come in future when they will regret that they should have joined early in the crypto world....😰..

• +1 1

You are right, some or most people are not that open minded yet when it comes to cryprocurrencies. The presence of nunerous spam and scammers taking advantage of this new crypto technology to scam people are one of the biggest obstacle that is giving crypto a bad reputation. At this point, the best we can do is improve ourselves in our crypto investments and when people start seeing the difference cryptocurrencies had done to our lives they may be encouraged to start investing in it as well.

• +1 1

On 6/21/2020 at 4:12 AM, Dark_Sky said:

I have many friends outside cryptoworld,  I told them about this forum where in they only need to share cryptoworld knowledge and I said that Cryptotalk is a good sideline or source of income especially during this pandemic. 

It's so sad to feel that I'm willing to help them to discover this beautiful forum and to receive payment from it but I end up wasting my effort. 

Did you have same experience as mine? 

By the way have a nice day to all of you. 

Of course most people do not believe in crypto. And that's not a good thing too. And I will say that most people have to put faith in this. And than they will be makingoking good interest in crypto for better chances.

• +1 1

Well, many people are also not believe in cryptocurrency in terms of source of money, most of my friends didn't believe here because they're thinking that this is scam, we cannot avoid that thing because we have our own believes and we need to respect it.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies are still not widespread among the world's population, due to their lack of knowledge or lack of dealing with it and excused confidence in something unknown because there is only 1 percent of the world's population who use cryptocurrencies, so he provided simple advice and explanations

• +1 1

If there are many people who do not believe in cryptocurrencies but they do not realize that thanks to cryptocurrencies, several people are making a lot of profits but people who do not believe only lose.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Unfortunately, there is still some skepticism around cryptocurrencies, mainly from uniformed people. I guess this is in part due to the scams and criminal activity that have unfortunately been associated with cryptos. I personally haven't deal with skeptical people, but the best tool we have to fight against such views, is trying to bring up examples of positive things that cryptos can bring about, like the decentralization of finances.

• +1 1

If it is true for people it is difficult to believe in cryptocurrencies but that is because they are ignorant on the subject, ignorance by nature raises many doubts. But I am certain that in the future everyone will want to belong to this community.

• +1 1

I have also offer to many friends to make a investment in the crypto currencies to earn profit. And they didn't believe us in my opinion and they thought that they would loss their money in the investment. And most of the people consider it a fraudulent site and it's very difficult to convince anyone about this field.

Crypto is a great market and in this market so many peoples will invest and they change their life. Crypto is a best business and the scammers will break the trust of the market. Crypto is the best and great market in the world.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

You don't need to convince anyone, they will see what they are missing and will come back years after you. They will probably not even remember you tried to talked them in and will probably be cocky and talk like experts too about the market.

• +3 1

Sadly some people just don't understand. I discussed this subject with many and only a few people that have seen hyperinflation in their lives understood. The rest don't understand that whatever fiat they have is unimportatnt to store as it loses the price it has.

I will tell you that I was convinced to invest in Bitcoin once I found the problems the economies are facing. I think that with an asset like Bitcoin we can counter any economic effects that can be extremely negative to us. Maybe this will be my best investment ever made.

There are still many people who do not know anything about crypto currency. I have seen many such people these days do not know anything about crypto currency nor have they ever worked on currency. I have many friends whom I have told about this forum that where we can achieve this along with knowledge at the same time but they did not believe me at all. They told me that I'm joking with them and they didn't believe me. It is very difficult to explain to people who have never worked online before and who do not know about crypto currency. 

The reason for this is that there are still many countries where cryptocurrency and bitcoin have been banned altogether. So the people who live there do not know about cryptocurrencies and bitcoins at all, nor have they even thought about their benefits. And it is very difficult to convince such people about the crypto currency and its advantages.

BetFury                                                   

22 minutes ago, sandysoo said:

They will trust you when you show them the cash. Essentially the vast majority are entering the crypto space consequently just, as they don't have high specialized abilities to comprehend why digital forms of money are significant and can't see that what's to come is splendid in this area. They need to see benefits that are superior to worth their time.

Right @sandysoo the unique manners that you can convince any person about a such opportunity in Internet is showing them what are you doing and your earnings. Also I know many friends who don"t believe Internet opportunities and also for them cryptocurrency is scam! So when I invite them to show with their own eyes change their mind.

:classic_rolleyes:

🤍

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Its  the natural rules that all the people are not positive and not all are negative. But we expect a good number of positive people into the forum and work with  us as well. To convince people about of the crypto is little bit tough we all know that, but those are willing to adopt a new technology easily then it is good for them. 

I also have some friends that I told about the Crypto Talk forum, some of them liked the idea, but many of them did not seem interested because they do not have enough experience in Crypto, I think that we should first spread the knowledge about Crypto and Bitcoin in particular, and then we can invite family and friends to register in the forum Crypto Talk.

The concept of physical currencies have been there from hundreds or thousands years but online crypto currency is only 11 years old so people will slowly gain awareness about it and start believing it.

• +3 1

Scammers will do this with the crypto market becasue they make fake exchanges and also they make fake coins and when they got good amount after that they close the exchange and dumb the coin which is not good. So many peoples think that crypto is a fake business and that is the main reason.

• +1 1

BetFury