Not everyone is a believer in cryptocurrencies/cryptoworld. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

Not everyone is a believer in cryptocurrencies/cryptoworld.

I agree i do the same thing in this kind of situation we have the pandemic and the only way we can get help is with cryptocurrency. Since the lockdown started i use to work with cryptocurrency and i encourage my friends and relative to do the same thing. Sadly they don't believe me until i get earning and prove it to them.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

It's so sad to read that most of us here experienced getting negative feedback from those people that we think will believe us, if that thing continues to happen maybe we need to stop convincing them instead let show them that we earn from here so we will have a chance for them to believe us. 

• Useful or interesting 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Hello! Cryptotalk was first introduced to me by friend which is also a user of this forum. From the very first time that my friend told us (my friends and I) about it, we already believe her because she will never fool us and she told us that through this platform she was able to pay our educational fees since we're still college students. I suggest that you should encourage them more, show them proofs, and do your best if you really want to help them. 

yes I also have many friends who despite my stories about crypto, about my successes, about my earnings derived from altcoins, remain skeptical and continue to think that crypto are just a game or a rip-off or are not interested at all

On 6/21/2020 at 5:42 PM, Whited35 said:

Follow the following steps to make the believer in the crypto world if they are interested to learn something (I mean do not force someone to believe in crypto world 😉) :-

• Get started from essential things about crypto like what is cryptocurrency? How cryptocurrency trading is done ? etc
  • After that, share your own experiences with success and failures. If they still face hard time to trust, share them disposable transactions data.
  • Also do not forget to mention, how blockchain technology works. 

I'm going to try this tips when the next time that I will tell other people about cryptoworld. 

I will not force them to believe me but if I can share this knowledge then maybe I can increase the chance for them to believe me. 

Thank you for your advice. 

Edited by Dark_Sky
Misspelled word.
  • +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

There are still many people who are not believing about cryptocurrency, they don't even know what is the use of cryptocurrency, well we can't blame them because there are only a few countries who are teaching a program about cryptocurrency, some people are only doing a self study to learn about crypto world.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

I'm going to try this tips when the next time that I will tell other people about cryptoworld. 

I will not force them to believe me but if I can share this knowledge them maybe I can increase the chance for them to believe me. 

Thank you for your advice. 

@Dark_Sky Good luck 😊. But, kindly do not force someone to come into crypto world. You might just share ideas and basic fundamental facts about cryptocurrency.If everything happens according to your elaborations, hopefully they believe in crypto world. 

• +1 2

Its usually very difficult to make understand a man who have no knowledge about the crypto world. And the task becomes more difficult if the man is aged. But youngsters are easier to deal. For teaching anyone about you must be successful in crypto. And you should be a good explainer. 

• +2 1

On 6/21/2020 at 5:08 PM, Emkay011 said:

A lot of people have the believe that cryptocurrency and crypto world is a scamming platform but that is because they don’t know anything about the platform, we can do better by educating our close ones on how to make a gainful and interesting knowledge on the platform 

That's why it's really hard to convince some of them to believe us although we have some proofs but it's really good to feel when they finally believe on what we say and they start to learn about cryptoworld because of us. Never stop inviting other person because cryptoworld will really help those who needs financial help. 

I think that these days there noone wouldn't believe in cryptocurrencies when he see many governments start accepting using them.. also when we see that there are many stores accept receiving cryptocurrencies too we should believe in the future of cryptocurrencies! these are really useful tips for every new one.. and finally we really need some proofs in our hands to prove that for all people.

Actually you can change someone but you can change there way thinking, captured their common sense of reasoning, how?? By using some powerful elements like gifts etc that will attracts their minds, attention and common sense of reasoning to you. This  will be achieve by seeing changes in your life financially, let them see it physically on you it will help greatly in influencing and convincing them easily for you .

On 6/24/2020 at 4:14 PM, betelihem said:

I feel you, when this forum was created i was the first one who said it was fake, and after some days i join the forum and told to my friends and they lough at me, its bit harder to convenes someone that they can earn moneys just by posting.

Now they will believe you once you show them your earnings here which is a good proof to show them because they will realize on how you get some big amount while you're staying home. Some people now believe me about this because I surprise them in my last earnings here. 

Yes i also experience that some of my friends didn't believe in crypto and they see it as a scam or just a waste of time. But i give them a proof of earning and that's how i convince them to work with crypto.

Yes, you are right, we all have such friends, but we must continue to try to convince them that it is possible to make money by working in cryptocurrencies on the Internet.

In life you will see different kinds of people with different ideology you just have to be patient one day they will wish they stick to your advice but then it will be too late .some people will think that you want to scam them because they believe that you can't earn money online.

On 6/22/2020 at 1:57 AM, guatazoo said:

Sure not all if people thats are in the cryptoworld they are fully trust in crypto, people are not trusting crypto that much and thats why they cannot invest all of their funds in crypto. 

Not all are believer that's why if we invite new people to discover the cryptoworld lets assume that not all of them will believe on us but I hope it will not make us stop sharing cryptoworld knowledge to others. 

Same as you that i have invited many of friend to come in crypto world than use Facebook.... I have told them too about my earnings amount but sometimes they believe and want to work but later they again refused.. But i have invited them and cant force them to work.. Now its Their luck that if they work in crypto world they can earn money..                 

• +2 1

It is very difficult to convince this type of people especially when they know nothing about Cryptocurrency and the only top i will suggest you show which may convince them is your evidence of withdrawal maybe it will make them believe that cryptotalk truly pays for publication.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Same situation as you. I also invite many friends to come in crypto world but mostly don't know about crypto currencies. And i became successful to take some friends in crypto world. I think in future all will be in crypto world. 

I understand perfectly I have experienced the same situation of echo call me to crazy when I talk to them about cryptocurrencies and profits online tell me that it is lies and other things more is a pity that most people do not believe this and if in a conventional job where they try harder and receive less money. 

The thing is that many people go where the crowd takes them. They think crypto is a scam, it is not regulated by anyone. 

Not all people who will believe when they heard anything about crypto currencies. I have friends too who until today they do not believe me when i tell them i earn money from cryptocurrencies.

as many people kept dont believe us because they think creating business would be a better successful than doing stuff like trading or investing market values. if they dont like it dont force them in other way they might just protest the cryptocurrency for it.

On 8/27/2020 at 12:03 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Not all are believer that's why if we invite new people to discover the cryptoworld lets assume that not all of them will believe on us but I hope it will not make us stop sharing cryptoworld knowledge to others. 

Of course not anything new should be believed thats easy, so because cryptoworld is still just new thing, we need to give it more time for the world to start believing on it.  

The face is that most people believe Cryptocurrency is scam and that I why they always deny us whenever we talk to them about any earning opportunity in cryptoworld but i will advise you to show them some evidence of withdrawal when trading begins in few days coming, maybe with that they can be convinced.