Be careful with your topics! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Be careful with your topics!

yes it is depend on us how we right posts. first we should follow all the regulation made by authorities. like they restrict to write capital latter, and you are willing to writr then your post will be deleted, and could not get paid for posts and comments. well nice info you have share dude..

Hello dear colleagues, this great forum, thank you very much for creating this great community dedicated to cryptocurrencies, as it provides valuable information for beginners who start in this exciting world that cryptocurrencies are.
Big winnings and luck for the whole community
A big greeting

• Useful or interesting 1

We do not need to afraid about to create topics in this programme. As this forum is updated many new things are adds in this forum. We need to read carefully the instructions of this forum before creating new topics in it. We need to pay attention and do not need to afraid. The beginners can create new topics but they need to pay attention and do it with full concentration. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course you have to be careful when posting because you have to know your relationship with the topic you are going to post. If you don't have this knowledge then I think it is better not to post. There are a lot of new people on this site who don't know much about it and uninstall it without knowing about the topic. These are annoying for us.

Thats very true we are not getting it right when we are trying to post in here there has been so many ways that people are trying to get everything wrong and the truth is we need to work as hard and make sure that we are able to follow a certain kind of strategy in posting, make sure that the posts you put up are very important very very important

• +4 1

As we are getring paid for each post I think we shoukd take care of the details of the forum too,  if one works on a topic  and it takes him 20 or 25 minutes to create one it is quite o.k.. 

On 6/19/2020 at 1:36 PM, magd said:

We must feel responsible when we work here and we should not be afraid to share new topics but in my opinion we as old members we were in the previous campaign and we have a lot of experience and we must share our own experiences and encourage beginners so that they can start sharing new topics

This topic will be very beneficial for me as a new user in the world and I am aslo not creating topic because I have didn't knowledge to work in this style. Because of the warning points delivered by the admins. And in this forum many replies to the topic different they didn't read the topic carefully and delivered the post. It's not allowed at this forum. So we must carefully read the topic first and then make a perfect post.

Attention is important, and being aware that we have responsibilities here is also important. We have our duties to do here. Follow the rules, create content or comment on experiences, interact with members and take care of the forum and, of course, help you grow even more. Paying attention to what you post or comment on is also important, as this way we prevent the forum from filling up with useless and duplicate content and facilitating everyone's work.

Responsibility for adhering to the forum rules is everyone’s responsibility. It is better to search for topics before publishing them on the forum, organize them and make sure not to publish them in the forum. This will have great benefit for the forum and the publisher.

Thats right as theres so many ways in order to get payment from cryptotalk especially when it comes to the topic is very essencial move as there are hard choices to do so, besideds that you still have to make sure that thing wasnt still posted.

• +4 1

Everybody becarefull with there topics if you are writing any topic or doing any post you have to follow the rules and regulations these rules are very important for you i am new here and i made more then 90 posts but i never get any warning point give your best to the forum

Yes my friends carefull about the topic which is so important what qe have post about the topic is it releated or not if. We. Post without any releated  topic we have a chance to baanned  so carefull

Starting a topic is very essential and important. A lot of people will be taling about what you write. So it will be very important to be calm and start a reliable topic that people will talk about so that others that don't have any idea about it will learn from it.

We must post or comment in the forum through the responsible. You should not post or comment on this platform that is outside the rules of the platform. Thank you so much for always informing us about the rules in the forum.

Posting topics is actually quite risky, especially if the topics you are about to post do not quite match to the content you are creating. This would invite numerous negative rates from the other users who is viewing your topic post and could also be vulnerable of being ignored by the users because of their fear of getting the topic post being deleted because of the few comments and negative rates it manages to collect. It would only be a big waste of time if their post would only be deleted as well because of that. I would say that it would only be worth if the posted topic is actually informative in a way that it would invite numerous users to comment as well to the thread you managed to create.

Thanks for the information I think its good thing to know. Am a newbies here and I really appreciate this post very helpful. I hope to do better to avoid future disappointment I will always follow the postings rules. Thank you for creating this kind of awareness! Very helpful

Edited by Mubiflow
Contents

42 minutes ago, Mubiflow said:

Thanks for the information I think its good thing to know. Am a newbies here and I really appreciate this post very helpful. I hope to do better to avoid future disappointment I will always follow the postings rules. Thank you for creating this kind of awareness! Very helpful

As a newbie I will advice you to try nad adhere to the rules and regulations to avoid ban and warning, stay focused on your work and be determined, patience will make you earn alot here mate, welcome to cryptotalk 

Certainly, beginners should write topics and share good and useful ideas, but in return, those with experience in this field must share their experiences in order to provide benefit to the beginners

Obviously the rules are delicate as in how our usage time are in the forum, but on the signature I think we can post what we want others to see, as this signature contain ref links which are embedded in some stylish manner, and as of avatar, I think we should be watchful on them

As you say all will write anything just to have a good payment and specially when the talk token was listed and the trade is open,but we need to be careful about what we post because the warnings points will return and the admins is here to care about all post 

• +2 1

I think creating articles is a big responsibility of the article writer! This is because he must be sure of every letter and word written within the article! Especially if the article is a strategy for trading!
Because sometimes, by writing one word, the meaning of the whole strategy may differ, and thus many people will lose their money due to false information!

• +1 1

10 hours ago, Zachy said:

Thanks you for sharing this with us mate . This was really useful information . This topic gives the newcomers a clear idea on how to create a new topic . All the members should actively create new topics and the topics created must be unique ,i.e, it should not be one which already exists . This will ensure the smooth running of this forum .

@Zachy exactly dear if we also give such ideas to newbie so then they will work here well and if are just active for own purpose and not help them so it is not good because if they don't understand they will follow copy/paste and also other illegal way so I suggest all members who has information about beginners share here thanks..

Yes this is true that we should be care full about our post.there are some rules mentioned in this site that we should keep in mind while writing a comment or topic.no violence and irrelevant data posted in this site.only useful and relevant data should be posted.when you writing a post then you should keep mind the rules and regulations of writing comment. 

• +1 1

11 hours ago, scorpiali said:

As you say all will write anything just to have a good payment and specially when the talk token was listed and the trade is open,but we need to be careful about what we post because the warnings points will return and the admins is here to care about all post 

Well, by making a topic or post in this forum, make sure that is a useful or quality because the moderators are now strict when it comes to making topics and posting in this new payment system.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, by making a topic or post in this forum, make sure that is a useful or quality because the moderators are now strict when it comes to making topics and posting in this new payment system.

Right the restriction is high now because the listing of talk token people see that it's true and the token is trading with many pairs btc usd doge eth rur all want to have this coin and post anything, there is a big work for the moderator