Be careful with your topics! - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Be careful with your topics!

be care full your topic so that there are many people don,t care topic.we must follow this site topic after that are you post this command after that wee have before post we are cheak this topic.

thanks

Thank you, my friend, for this topic, which will serve to alert all members of the need to adhere to the forum rules and instructions, because the number of established topics is increasing after setting up the new payment system and this is to gain a good reputation and get profits.

it was a great deal that we must take serious on thinking for useful posts or topics we must make it simple yet informative for us to get benefits on it and making ourselves more productive to get more earning of money. Just always remember to follow the rules.

On 6/19/2020 at 1:26 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Let's make this clear my friends! The forum have been updated and now we get paid with new tokens, but we will not be paid for any day unless we have rates/ reputations.  Now here is the problem, many members here in the forum were only writing comments and not topics. It was not a problem, because we were paid only for posts but now we must have rates too so we can get paid!

This means many members from now they will start to write many topics so that they can never miss payments because they will get rates with their topics. It's not bad to write topics, but we have to very careful when we need to write topics! There are some simple mistakes that will make your topic to be deleted, or you may receive a warning point when your topic will have large mistakes. 

For all newbies and all other members who don't have good experience in writing topics, here is the link for the general rules where you will read all rules about;

1. General rules about the forum
  2. Posting rules
  3. Rules for publishing new topics *****
  4. Signature and avatar rules

My dear. I strongly agree with you. We should follow the terms and conditions of the platform. Always write your own content. Your content should be valuable and meaningful.. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn. 

Thank you so much for sharing this valuable information with us my friend. It is important to follow the rules and regulations properly otherwise it may result to ban our account.  So make sure that our topic should be informative useful and helpful and increase our knowledge. 

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, your participation is very useful and very useful, we must all, when we choose our participation to study the topic that revolves around it, in order to be considered useful and get a high evaluation, and to be counted and paid for it. 

• +5 1

We are the owner of our own thoughts, we need to be careful about creating a topic or replying to a tooic, we should be able to attempt any topic to discuss relevant contents about it, research more about crypto, because cryptotalk is easy and simple to understand, also always we should have it at back of our mind that cryptotalk forum rules and regulations is very important and we shouldn't violet it or break it in other not be ban.

Choosing topic is very important not know what kind of topic to choose can easily get your account ban,when choosing a topic make sure the information it about the forum

Yes you are absolutely right if we write wrong posts then maybe we get banned by crypto and maybe they are delete our post when they delete our post its not a loss of yours it is a loss of all members who write below your post. So be careful when you write a post or comments stay safe stay happy.

• +1 1

Yes you are right, all newbie are just putting post without any content topics.

All need in this platform in unique and creative idea content post that makes all members to say good reputation.

In this platform are all thinking about to earn money .but in this platform we can learn about cryptotalk currency.in future it is helpful for trading, investment ,Bitcoin etx.

In this platform we can earn money and we can learn more about cryptotalk currency fourm 

Thank you'

• +1 1

I don't give here the things we work for and the things we need to highlight. And we don't think we need things that I can't. But they are needed more. So we will not lose. We have to move forward.

• +1 1

When the new payment is implemented. We have many changes here. Do not make topic because you just want to earn 50 talk token a day. Make sure your topic you are going to post here is relevant, trendy, and can be use by anyone. If it is useless, those new beginners or even old members commented to your topic can be affected once the admin deleted that

On 6/19/2020 at 1:26 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Let's make this clear my friends! The forum have been updated and now we get paid with new tokens, but we will not be paid for any day unless we have rates/ reputations.  Now here is the problem, many members here in the forum were only writing comments and not topics. It was not a problem, because we were paid only for posts but now we must have rates too so we can get paid!

This means many members from now they will start to write many topics so that they can never miss payments because they will get rates with their topics. It's not bad to write topics, but we have to very careful when we need to write topics! There are some simple mistakes that will make your topic to be deleted, or you may receive a warning point when your topic will have large mistakes. 

For all newbies and all other members who don't have good experience in writing topics, here is the link for the general rules where you will read all rules about;

2. Posting rules

Good way and good method you deliver

Good topics is always important for good rating. So before creating any topic you must be need to create a valuable topic. If it is not possible yon can not get payment from here,   

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Kenciuu said:

When the new payment is implemented. We have many changes here. Do not make topic because you just want to earn 50 talk token a day. Make sure your topic you are going to post here is relevant, trendy, and can be use by anyone. If it is useless, those new beginners or even old members commented to your topic can be affected once the admin deleted that

@Kenciuu if I understand you well does that means making a post or creating a topic will earn you more than commenting on a post. Please I want to be sure because I created a post and I wasn't payed anything more than the usuals

On 6/19/2020 at 4:26 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

2. Posting rules

Thank you OP for bringing up this topic, this is very relevant and helpful as well.

It is true, people should always be careful with the topic creation because it is bad and would reflect to the reputation of the forum. Also, we should be safe not for it to be hurtful to others because our main priority is to share information and knowledge.

39 minutes ago, Mubiflow said:

@Kenciuu if I understand you well does that means making a post or creating a topic will earn you more than commenting on a post. Please I want to be sure because I created a post and I wasn't payed anything more than the usuals

@Mubiflow if you posted useful topic you can earn 50 talk token for that but of course if admin deleted your topic you will not get 50 talk token. 1 topic = 50 talk token. Try posting new topic then wait for 7 days then you will receive extra 50 talk token aside from 20 posts payment.  Yes. You can earn more by making a topic. Hope it helps you

• Useful or interesting 2

Yes exactly we should choose topics very carefully. First of all the topic we are choosing should be beneficial for all of us. There should not be some irrelevant things and there should not be any kind of joke. And what topic we are choosing we should have enough information about this that we can clearly express.

• +1 3

Thank you my dears, As a beginner i always try to make post with my best. Cryptotalk is good forum for learning crypto currency. If you want to make post in this forum, you need to follow the basic forum posting rules. Cryptotalk don't accept your duplicate and useless posts. Always try to write useful post with maintain forum rules.             

Yes i am totally agreed with the post. We are responsible for our topics and messages that we convey people so this is our responsibility that we should choose topics carefully and communicate only useful and accurate information. This is ethically good and appreciateable. Moreover, good posts spread motivation and positivity and also this will help you in increasing your community reputation.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1

Cryptocurrency is a very good forum.  We all have to act with caution.  If you make a wrong comment on the crypto forum, your post will be deleted.  It was a very good and vigilant topic. Everyone should be vigilant.  Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

This topic was very helpful for me as a new here in this fourm i do not creating some topic because i can get some warring points or worst ban in this fourm thankyou for this topic that you create its help me a lot i will use this as my guideline if ever i create a topic..

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

good information, this is very useful to new people like me who do not dare to put a topic for fear of making mistakes or having negative evaluations

• +1 1

@Calvinpriva Hi, dear one thing more that I would like to add in your topic is that some newbies post the same topics again and again. Recently my friend got banned because of posting repeating topics. And this is also the main reason of our posts deletion. They should read the rules and use the search bar. And i agree with you we should always make the valuable topics to get positive reputation to increase earning. Negatively rated posts will not be paid.

• +4 1

Can you believe that, until the moment I read this topic, I was not aware of the necessity to publish new posts instead of just comments. By nature, I am ashamed of publishing my thoughts and reading other people's comments on them .. and for this I am only writing comments .. and I am sad because others do not like my comments .. and this is confusing to me .. because based on your words I will be obliged to write topics to I receive likes and thus get paid for my posts