Be careful with your topics! - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Be careful with your topics!

It is true that it has become more difficult to receive payments for your posts, but I think that this matter will advance the forum further, so now we will not see posts without interest, as everyone will try to give everything he has to receive a good reputation on his post and thus the forum will develop

i've continually said that keep posting topics however in no way damage any regulations and policies the link that is attached by means of the creater could be very critical for individuals who create subject matter some thing they want.

• Useful or interesting 1

20 hours ago, Mark wood said:

@Zachy exactly dear if we also give such ideas to newbie so then they will work here well and if are just active for own purpose and not help them so it is not good because if they don't understand they will follow copy/paste and also other illegal way so I suggest all members who has information about beginners share here thanks..

Yeah mate, most newbies have no idea about the rules ,they fail to try to read and accumulate the rules, so they easily get warning from moderators, it is advisable to check a topic from the search bottom , to see weather the topic has been created already, they don't do that , they just create a topic and post like that

In my opinion don't create topic ,if you have not enough knowledge, information,skills and experience about the platform

If you created a post and this is not acceptable according to the forum rules then this will disappeared and you will get negative reputation instead of this. So be careful while doing these activities.

This topic was very helpful for me as a new here in this forum .I can't do creations some topic because I will get get warning points and ban at this point .all of us responsible of our actions in the forum .this is very good opportunity to get more information , knowledge and earn money at this platform.

On 11/4/2020 at 1:30 PM, scorpiali said:

Right the restriction is high now because the listing of talk token people see that it's true 

Well, even though the talk token is not already listed in the market, they will very strictly in terms of posting to lessen the abuse to get an easy profit, they said it at first so we need to improve our posting or else, you will not getting paid.

• +1 1

Some topics are not well searched and so many times I have found out that most people are putting up the wrong information here, and others are not even trying to look for a third confirmation and that becomes very difficult so the truth is we need to follow strategies and be able to work out information's that are going to address some of the situations that we are seeing sometimes we need to build strategies that are far much important for us

• +1 1

Hy friends I hope you having a good day I am new here I think it's easy to every one who go to school or college write best topics and getting money by using crypto world

Newbies are feeling fine to create topics which is not good.Due to overload of useless topics it is very much hard to find out real topics to make discussion. For neglecting forum rules one account can be dismissed

Yes!  Basically, this topic was a bit helpful to me as I was new to this forum.

I can't create any issues because I will get warning points at the moment and will be banned. All of us are responsible for our activities in the forum forum.  This is a great opportunity to gain more information, knowledge and money on this platform.  Use it and make a lot of money.

• +4 1

Before you make anything else, read the rules and regulations of this forum to avoid any problems or warnings from the moderators. Be responsible anytime and just keep posting relevant and useful topics. There are many resources that you can learn about crypto and do not hesitate to ask because many members in this forum has many backgrounds and experiences when it comes to crypto.

• +1 1

This is why we won't dig up numerous tokens, inhabitants are spamming every matter and persons lingo consider it if you ended a sunny upright support or not. We will allow to search minutes to catch a matter with attractive answers. The added time you expend to acquire individuals topics, the added we will spend members, they don't wanna read useless things. make somebody's day don't spam and build usefull things.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

7 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, even though the talk token is not already listed in the market, they will very strictly in terms of posting to lessen the abuse to get an easy profit, they said it at first so we need to improve our posting or else, you will not getting paid.

Yes they are because all my warnings points I have take them in the past when they pay only with bitcoin, but after stopping the payment the forum become easier with less restrictions and now they return 

6 hours ago, scorpiali said:

but after stopping the payment the forum become easier with less restrictions and now they return

Mate like a said, when the payment of talk token is implemented, the moderators are being strict in terms of posting and also creating a topic, i think you didn't understand it, i will say that try to analyze the topic and also the post you've quoted with so that your response or reply will be accurate to the point of the topic or quoted post, i hope you may understand.

A new here in this forum don't do creating some topic beacuse updates encourage the publication of more topics and posts and increase activity in the forum so before starting to publish 

• +1 1

Create a topic that you think people in cryptotalk will benefit to it, don't just threw a topic that is nonsense for the users here. Why? First of all if you created a nonsense or useless topic here, moderators will immediately deleted it because it has no benefit to the forum as well.

• +1 1

Members of this forum must be careful about writing and posting a post as posts should be posted according to forum rules. And post must be constructive, comprehensive, good and knowledgeable.

I would rather you reply to topics than open one, though we encourage people to start them and the truth is we need to work hard to make sure that the topics we work on are not repeated because again that leads to them being deleted and then make sure that they are of high standards and they depict the truth that is very important to check on other than that we need to be very careful

• +1 1

I also think that for the good progress of the forum it is necessary to be involved in research and to propose subjects which enrich the knowledge of the members

1 hour ago, Rafi74 said:

This is a good opportunity for beginners to work and earn through this forum and new updates encourage the publication of more topics and posts and increase activity in the forum so before starting to publish anything, beginners must read the rules in order to be able to provide good content so that they can earn and are not banned

This forum Cryptotalk is the best opportunity for beginners yes @Rafi74. There is not any other source like this where you can collect every day some income. So we should take care about this opportunity, and the unique option we have to do is respecting the rules and the conditions. For more information check this topic:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/88733-hello-beginners-all-you-need-to-know-is-here/

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It is good suggestion to create topics so that you can get more likes and positive points as the topics always get more points than the replies, so you will get more payment.

Sharing new themes is very cool! But the main thing is to know what we send, and whether it will be necessary for a certain type of people, or at least had the right to be in the topic. Because, usually there is a lot of spam, or topics that are no longer relevant, or are on this forum. All this is solved! Good luck!

• +2 1

In general, everyone should read the forum rules fixed in the sections, but there are some skips for new members who did not read these rules, and this violation of the laws will lead to banning the account or giving it many warning points

Hello friends, be careful with how you present your  topics each day, make a conc topic that will attract the attention of many members of the forum and write the statement or sentences that make sense or meaning.