Be careful with your topics! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Be careful with your topics!

On 6/19/2020 at 2:26 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Let's make this clear my friends! The forum have been updated and now we get paid with new tokens, but we will not be paid for any day unless we have rates/ reputations.  Now here is the problem, many members here in the forum were only writing comments and not topics. It was not a problem, because we were paid only for posts but now we must have rates too so we can get paid!

This means many members from now they will start to write many topics so that they can never miss payments because they will get rates with their topics. It's not bad to write topics, but we have to very careful when we need to write topics! There are some simple mistakes that will make your topic to be deleted, or you may receive a warning point when your topic will have large mistakes. 

For all newbies and all other members who don't have good experience in writing topics, here is the link for the general rules where you will read all rules about;

1. General rules about the forum
  2. Posting rules
  3. Rules for publishing new topics *****
  4. Signature and avatar rules

Thank you so much for sharing such useful information with us.  And I don't get enough information from different people.  With your post we can make our crypto life better.  Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1
  • +2 2

9 hours ago, kenan 1 said:

@Dorjoy12

We must work to have a good reputation, because it is the primary key to obtaining funds
For writing topics, we have to choose non-recurring, new topics
This is to avoid deletion or getting alert points

@kenan 1 what ever you have said is right . Because here some member work for money only which lead them to do spam in this forum and you know the punished of spammer.. So we must be careful about it.. Every one need to remember that this forum give us a great opportunity to earn and learn so we must use it perfectly by follow forum rule..                

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I have always said that keep posting topics but never break any rules and regulations the link which is attached by the creater is very important for those who create topic whatever they want. 

• +2 1

Definitely, Members of this forum must be careful about writing and posting a post as posts should be posted according to forum rules. And post must be constructive, comprehensive, good and knowledgeable. Members must visit your rules link if they want to post new topics.

• +2 2

I like to thanks you for this  information as i am a newbie here i dont know much although i have read the rules in the forum throughly. Its will really help me a lot. Thank you so much. 

• +2 1

On 6/19/2020 at 2:38 PM, Whited35 said:

Newbies are feeling fine to create topic instead of reading forum rules which absolutely not good.

@Whited35 obviously mate that's is really not good , is always trying to read rule before I am going to work on any platform ( that's is my first work ) . many newbie or or member rank memebr also banned because they didn't read rule properly , that's is really not good . 

• +2 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

6 minutes ago, gourav789 said:

@Whited35 obviously mate that's is really not good , is always trying to read rule before I am going to work on any platform ( that's is my first work ) . many newbie or or member rank memebr also banned because they didn't read rule properly , that's is really not good . 

@gourav789So I have asked administrators to compel newcomers to read forum rules by enabling Pop-Up windows while creating the new account. I think 90% spam will go down if this feature is enabled on this forum. Myself, I was getting confused with the pinned topics when I was a newbie on this forum. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

1 minute ago, Whited35 said:

@gourav789So I have asked administrators to compel newcomers to read forum rules by enabling Pop-Up windows while creating the new account. I think 90% spam will go down if this feature is enabled on this forum. Myself, I was getting confused with the pinned topics when I was a newbie on this forum. 

@Whited35 yes this feature id ls also amazing , but I see their id is some automatic post bot those post didn't matches with topic .

hopefully their will be some test ( bases on rule ) then this is nessery for everyone to passed out test 😉 . hopefully your idea will be implementing soon as possible .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

As a member we are responsible for our work. Taking a topic in which we had experience is the most important part. And don't fear to share your topics if it is valuable it will be gooe for all the new members. And it also will help them to start their work here. 

• +2 2

You are right every body how are starting making topics on cryptotalk must read the rules of posting topics and be careful form making useless content you can get a Waring point for useless content .

Yes brother, we are in this forum and we have many duties to do create topic that you can but always remember that the topic should be in proper and useful manner and also it should follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

Yes, we must be careful when writing new topics, but I've noticed that moderators delete a lot of new topics and don't delete a lot of comments, so most members just write comments.

• +2 1

We have to write the topic very carefully and try to know more. We should be careful when writing about any topic. If we are not careful, we will get into trouble. So Our ID are likely to be banned.

It's true, at least I still don't feel confident enough or know enough to create useful and original posts, I don't want to be negatively rated. It is always good to be aware of that when creating the post and to be really helpful with what you write. 

Well, in several publications I have seen and observed answers without any meaning, such as that the topic is different and the answers are different and it is something illogical therefore before answering we must read the topic carefully and write the publication correctly.

This is why we won't get many tokens, people are spamming every topic and people can't see if you made a good post or not. We will have to search minutes to find a topic with interesting answers. The more time you spend to find those topics, the more we will lose members, they don't wanna read useless things. Please don't spam and make usefull things.

Always be careful with what you say about the topics. Only speak about something you are quite familiar with and understand the importance of the subject before voicing any opinion so that people who knows can relate better with what you think .

• Useful or interesting 2

Try to make only meaningful posts and comments as this is a public platform, fake or unknown information should not be circulated here, inorder to maintain the standard of this forum. Each one of us is responsible for the wellbeing of this forum and its participants. 

Dont just make silly comments about cryptocurrency and cryptoworld if you are not knowing the topic well. Try to learn about it and spread real knowledge. 

Thank you friend for this very informative post but i got the information that posting something or commenting on posts gives the same result said by a member in this forum. So anyway i would like to write posts on good topics but first i need some time to gather more information about cryptocurrency

Thanks for sharing your important feedback with us. I think we should post knowingly. We will post so that someone else can gain knowledge from it.

Good advice to posters and thanks for the links brother. I will have to read a few more, I read the rules as they were right on the top when I started but I will need a lot of experience to start make posts.

It is better not to create a topic than to create unuseful topic that contravene the rules and regulation of the forum which is tantamount to disobedient and leads to posts being deleted and possibly banishment. I know our senior colleague here have warned us seriously about the danger of committing such offense but some people are hellbent in doing that. Thanks for sharing!

When the big ones work here, we don't work very responsibly because there is no other work that can be seen as small. But when we post here, we will try to make sure that the other topics are well published and the topics are meaningful so that others can better understand those who are there, so that they can learn from us.

• +2 1

I think this post is really helpful for the newbies who are starting to create new topics. I also make it the point that I follow these rules and regulations because sometimes when I create new topics eventually the topic gets deleted within a day or two. so I guess if you follow these rules it should be helpful in order to avoid deletion of posts.

• +2 1