3 years in crypto, what have you gain? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

3 years in crypto, what have you gain?

I think this is the reason as to why we need to get back to reading a lot there is a lot of work to which we need to level out and be sure to work hard for it there is everything right for us and we need to follow strategies that do work for us we need to enjoy working as hard for some of this systems and be good with it, there is a lot  of work to be done and we need to follow it

• +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

On 11/7/2020 at 4:37 PM, mias15a said:

I have become more nervous, dont sleep well, because i always want to check the price of the token. 

this is not good for you mate, its not worth it if it affects your health too, you need to give yourself a schedule to work by, specify trading hours and rest hours if you are a full time trader. always checking on the price have become the obsession of most traders.

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Nothing much but I have been able to build up something really substantial and its working perfectly for so many people and in the end we are able to enjoy the right to its growth , we need to follow every strategy and put together everything in perspective for the same reasons

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Welll there is not much that am learning but gradual growth is very important because you can be able to follow strategies that are easy to think of and in the end we are able to build everything perfectly and to me so  work as hard to really put together every structure that is possible.

• +4 1

I actually joined crypto world recently, a week and some days back, I hope to earn and use my earning to invest more in the crypto world , I will engage in other things with my earning ,things outside the crypto world and use some to invest in cryptocurrency world also

• +3 1

42 minutes ago, Binfahd said:

I actually joined crypto world recently, a week and some days back, I hope to earn and use my earning to invest more in the crypto world , I will engage in other things with my earning ,things outside the crypto world and use some to invest in cryptocurrency world also

I have 3 years in collecting cryptocurrencies of various kinds and in different ways and now I have entered the field of currency trading, I am trying to learn new methods.

Since I started I have generated crypto from faucets, ptc sites, even being able to invest in some crypto projects, but that has been little by little over time.

I gained a lot of confidence and learned from the mistakes I made a lot in the past three years and every mistake helps me today to earn extra money.

Really over time we improve our view of cryptocurrencies, learn more from mistakes and improve our skills and understanding of the market

17 minutes ago, Kafon said:

I gained a lot of confidence and learned from the mistakes I made a lot in the past three years and every mistake helps me today to earn extra money.

In anything that involves money I always try to learn from other people mistakes not my own mistakes, you real should try my way, but i'm proud of you that you real learned and now you are earning not losing anymore.

1 hour ago, Binfahd said:

Whenever i meet a newbie, i always offer an advice, be aware of scammers, as a newbie you might think getting money in the crypto world is too easy, well it is easy but not too easy, do not let scammers fool you. and welcome to the future.

• +2 1

The article was talking about me on some sites, all of us here, and most of us in particular have one idea, which is that they want to change their lives and make up for opportunities and time wasted in nothing and help those who were caring for them in previous years. The thing here is that we must take advantage of every opportunity, as you said, and not remain idle. Three years ago it was really difficult to work in this field without capital, and now the opposite of what was before. So it is better for everyone who has recently started in this field to take advantage of opportunities and learn from others and their experiences because it will really benefit them.

• +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Approximately one year ago i start my journey in crypto world . The best thing is that after some months i joined cryptotalk.  This forum tell me how can i start work in crypto world. This forum provide us knowledge of crypto market so using this information i find legit platforum, projects for earning. Like i select crypto trading and i also earned $100 last month. I also participate in multiple smart contracts, airdrops, bounties or projects like yobit Dlrs airdrop, tron blockchain smart contracts and earned healthy crypto assets. Crypto world would be really beneficial if we have good knowledge or patience.

Edited by gbfisher
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello everyone, to be sincere I just spent two weeks in crypto now but what I have is more than enough, I have gain more experience on cryptocurrency and I have also gained financially

• +1 1

1 minute ago, Biojay said:

Hello everyone, to be sincere I just spent two weeks in crypto now but what I have is more than enough, I have gain more experience on cryptocurrency and I have also gained financially

Yes @Biojay I am new at cryptosystem too but in the main time I have gathered the necessary knowledge that I think will lead me far in the programs and I hope I can make this crypto currency as one of the primary source of my income

18 hours ago, Teminali69 said:

Whenever i meet a newbie, i always offer an advice, be aware of scammers, as a newbie you might think getting money in the crypto world is too easy, well it is easy but not too easy, do not let scammers fool you. and welcome to the future.

I think this is just a curse for the newbies when they starting to the world of cryptocurrencies they must be welcomed by fooled and then getting hacked.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 11/16/2020 at 8:57 PM, Binfahd said:

This forum is great place for you, here you can get more experience and knowledge then anywhere else. You have read all the thread and comments. Which give you hundred time more information about the content which you will search over Google. Here you can inquire any problem or case which you are dealing. Their are very experienced members who are traders, investors, bounty hunters, YouTube content creator and promoter of crypto. You will not only earn but also gain many opportunities related to crypto currency. 

• +1 2

On 6/18/2020 at 5:35 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Let discuss what we have gained since we have joined crypto world. Everything that we do, we need to do with developments! You start selling clothes by walking in the streets, then you rent a small hut and later in 1 - 3 years you open your large clothes shop!

Everything is step by step, so what have you gained since you have joined crypto world? Have you developed/ start anything in your life by investing in crypto from when you started until today? If not, you must ask yourself why!

Many of us, we have join crypto in 2017/ 2018 and it was a little hard to earn well at that time because of a few profitable projects and a good place to get crypto knowledge. We were earning from faucets, p2p trading, and etc. Not all of us who were able to trade with p2p at that time because of capital and knowledge, but nowadays there are many trading sites with different trading methods, there are many good opportunities that gives us good income every day like here in the forum, there are many easy micro jobs sites like latium/ picoworkers/ etc that can give us good income every day!

Its our time to restart and do something great, we just need to have good plan and discipline for what we earn. If you live with your parents and they give you everything you are lucky, its your time to invest what you earn because one day they will get old and you will work hard to take care of them. If you are a parent, that means you should work hard because you will need money to prepare a good life for your family. So, we both need to work hard.

A good method to motivate yourself it's to look back from where you come from and where you are now, this will give you a new power to work hard every day without a time to rest. Don't ever leave any opportunity! Anything that you can do it today for good, just do it. Just don't forget about God, you will never be success without his blessing.

Work hard to open your large cloth's shop!

Dear @Calvinpriva  thank you for the motivational dose to the members. And I think definitely it works. And for me your this post give me more courage to work hard for the better future of me , my children and my parents.

Thanks for the the motivation dude. I think this kinda posts should be made every da to get motivated the members.

Am I right?

If you agree give me heart

• +3 1

21 minutes ago, andresarrieta said:

The work with cryptocurrencies is reflected in the acquisitions that you acquire over time, for my part thanks to them I bought a house and appliances, among other things, that if very controlled because they are not always profit days from time to time you have to suffer losses and know how to be in control to continue.

I found a better way to never lose what i get to earn and that is to buy something useful and should be a material thing, if you get profit and return it to trading there is a bigger chance of losing everything.

• +3 1

On 17/6/2020 at 20:35, Calvinpriva said:

Hola amigos,

Analicemos lo que hemos ganado desde que nos unimos a Crypto World. ¡Todo lo que hacemos, tenemos que hacerlo con desarrollos! Empiezas a vender ropa caminando por las calles, luego alquilas una pequeña cabaña y más tarde, en 1 - 3 años, ¡abres tu gran tienda de ropa!

Todo es paso a paso, entonces, ¿qué ha ganado desde que se unió a Crypto World? ¿Ha desarrollado / comenzado algo en su vida invirtiendo en cripto desde que comenzó hasta hoy? Si no es así, ¡debes preguntarte por qué!

Muchos de nosotros nos unimos a las criptomonedas en 2017/2018 y fue un poco difícil ganar bien en ese momento debido a algunos proyectos rentables y un buen lugar para obtener conocimientos sobre criptomonedas. Ganábamos de faucets, comercio p2p, etc. No todos los que pudimos operar con p2p en ese momento debido al capital y al conocimiento, pero hoy en día hay muchos sitios de comercio con diferentes métodos comerciales, hay muchas buenas oportunidades que nos da buenos ingresos todos los días como aquí en el foro, hay muchos sitios de micro trabajos fáciles como latium / picoworkers / etc.que pueden darnos buenos ingresos todos los días.

Es nuestro momento de reiniciar y hacer algo genial, solo necesitamos tener un buen plan y disciplina para lo que ganamos. Si vives con tus padres y te dan todo tienes suerte, es tu momento de invertir lo que ganas porque algún día envejecerán y tú trabajarás duro para cuidarlos. Si es padre, eso significa que debe trabajar duro porque necesitará dinero para preparar una buena vida para su familia. Entonces, ambos necesitamos trabajar duro.

Un buen método para motivarte es mirar hacia atrás desde donde vienes y donde estás ahora, esto te dará un nuevo poder para trabajar duro todos los días sin tiempo para descansar. ¡No dejes nunca ninguna oportunidad! Cualquier cosa que pueda hacer hoy para siempre, simplemente hágalo. Simplemente no te olvides de Dios, nunca tendrás éxito sin su bendición.

¡Trabaja duro para abrir tu gran tienda de telas!

wow friend is something that we have to delve a lot, in my case I have not obtained much, but currently what I have seen the most benefit is this talk platform together with the Yobit platform because what I earn here I administer in the investbox of yobit and in the future in the vminin, little by little I increase my capital and it is great.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Mubiflow said:

Yes @Biojay I am new at cryptosystem too but in the main time I have gathered the necessary knowledge that I think will lead me far in the programs and I hope I can make this crypto currency as one of the primary source of my income

Yes, that's also my plan, I want to learn and know more about crypto currency everyday because as each day passes new things are form and I also want to make it as my primary source of income one way or the other.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

On 11/16/2020 at 6:38 PM, Janiii said:

I joined this platform from 27 October and I have been working on this platform. I learned so many things from this forum. I have also get knowledge about different cryptocurrencies. 

Sometimes it not necessarily mean when someone enter the cryptotalk , some members have alot of experience outside cryptotalk world, so I don't think it necessary when we join, though some member have no idea about cryptocurrency, so it through this medium that they get to know somethings about it

1 hour ago, riazpakistani said:

Thanks for the motivation dude. I think this kinda posts should be made every day to get motivated the members.

Am I right?

You are welcome brother @riazpakistani yeah, it's good to motivate other members because you will remind them about the opportunity that they have and how can use it to be more benefited. So you are right, would be better if such topics would be made regularly.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 6/18/2020 at 8:07 AM, Iriswolfgang said:

I am spending for about 3months here in cryptotalk and I am earning great and I can say that I am happy with what I gained here and I hope that I can earn more and gain more earnings through the knowledge that we are getting here in this forum because it is truly helping me earm

That's right but cryptotalk is made to give you information about cryptoworld ,trading ,investing and other so learn form it you can earn more then form trading and investing .

• +1 1

I have started my involvement in cryptocurrency less than three years ago and I really appreciate what I have achieved during a year and a half. Needless to say that it has improved my earning and this affected my life to a great extent but unlike others this is not my biggest achievement with cryptocurrency. The most valuable thing cryptocurrency gave me was the ability to send and receive money beyond border limitations. Some countries have problem transferring money worldwide because Paypal doesn't offer its services to all. By using crypto, you can transfer funds to any part of the world without any restrictions and this is a great possibility that only offered to us by crypto.

• +1 1
  • +5 1