3 years in crypto, what have you gain? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

3 years in crypto, what have you gain?

On 6/17/2020 at 9:35 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Let discuss what we have gained since we have joined crypto world. Everything that we do, we need to do with developments! You start selling clothes by walking in the streets, then you rent a small hut and later in 1 - 3 years you open your large clothes shop!

Everything is step by step, so what have you gained since you have joined crypto world? Have you developed/ start anything in your life by investing in crypto from when you started until today? If not, you must ask yourself why!

Many of us, we have join crypto in 2017/ 2018 and it was a little hard to earn well at that time because of a few profitable projects and a good place to get crypto knowledge. We were earning from faucets, p2p trading, and etc. Not all of us who were able to trade with p2p at that time because of capital and knowledge, but nowadays there are many trading sites with different trading methods, there are many good opportunities that gives us good income every day like here in the forum, there are many easy micro jobs sites like latium/ picoworkers/ etc that can give us good income every day!

Its our time to restart and do something great, we just need to have good plan and discipline for what we earn. If you live with your parents and they give you everything you are lucky, its your time to invest what you earn because one day they will get old and you will work hard to take care of them. If you are a parent, that means you should work hard because you will need money to prepare a good life for your family. So, we both need to work hard.

A good method to motivate yourself it's to look back from where you come from and where you are now, this will give you a new power to work hard every day without a time to rest. Don't ever leave any opportunity! Anything that you can do it today for good, just do it. Just don't forget about God, you will never be success without his blessing.

Work hard to open your large cloth's shop!

Since I started in cryptocurrencies, I started investing in some projects that looked good and I lost, they did not come out as they said, the price fell tremendously and then I continued looking for other projects there if it went well for me so I have been growing now I also trade with cryptocurrencies and the forex market With currencies this market of cryptocurrencies for me is more profitable than in traditional work.

7 hours ago, duncun007 said:

well for starter..running after the money is an endless task, no matter how much money you will make it will never be enough, so be certain to make your goals clear before you get involved in crypto, trading without a REASONABLE goal is a waste of time.

@duncun007   Trading has no goal except earn money because no one i see who doing trading without have the target of earn money where has lot of risk to lose our money.. Yah certain people can do trading without any reason but most of the member do trading with cool mind..       

• +3 1

yes almost three years in crypto and financially it has only been a loss

most of the loss occurred from scammy ICOs in early 2018

some of them did straight exit scam and some of them did a slow bleed out and some of them still slowly bleeding as part of their evaporation process

only debate we can have is if these ICOs, that did not do straight exit scam, lost all of their value because of the teams incompetence or because it was part of the plan?

besides all this we gained some valuable knowledge how to spot and stay away from scammy and shady projects that pop out every second out of nowhere

• +5 1

For me, all I got during the past years from Crypto was not money, it was some experience and many friends, so I consider myself a winner, maybe the day will come when I consider myself a money winner too. But this day will only come when I have mastered the trading.

• +4 1

I've entered the field since 2015 and i have won well from it ,and the most importantly ,i have known information about modern technology like the technology on which the blockchain and cryptocurrencies depend,and these information are very expensive and not available to everyone .Only those who go throught  the experiece themselves 

the crypto market but still i am regularly buy the coins and hold them, i have gain the basic knowledge about crypto currency

• +1 1

Honestly at the moment I did not earn much, but I am satisfied with what I generate in the forum. I dedicate myself to publishing here and the remaining time I study trading and other ways to generate income. When I have a large bank I will start investing.

i have many years of using crypto and that was good , because i earned moneys because that base , i feel so good and i gain money , so that all think brother and good luck .

Seriously I have learned many thing in crypto and from crypto as a newbie I don't  know and still think I am. Learner and want to learn more because if you stop learning and think you have enough their you will stop. I leaned trading, Convention of coin to coin, used many wallets, exchanges hot scammed get losses and make good fortune in all I learn many things in short time of period. 

My three years in the new crypto world had this amazing campaign. Previously I participated in bounty campaigns on Bitcointalk but nothing worked. After being on CryptoTalk I learned a lot about crypto world and trading, my trading learned it on yobit. It's been three years in the crypto world and I've made enough money.

• +1 2

I have been here only few months ago . I really think this is the best place ever that I earned good money. I really earned more than I expected. This platform has educated me a lot on cryptocurrency and bitcoin etc. I hope more people come to the forum and make the forum a big success.

• +1 2

Hey friend, I'm just a beginner with few months experience in cryptos. So i haven't earned a good amount out of this. But I've learnt many things from this, my knowledge on cryptocurrency has increased a lot with the help of this forum. And i know my earnings will increase with time, so I am waiting and learning. The knowledge I gained from here is more valuable than the income i receive, so for me knowledge always comes first.

• +1 1

I am a beginner at the world of crypto. The time is about 6months +. But this little journey was awesome. I earned a good amount as my expectation. Also learned many things about crypto world. Found this platform to earn cryptos. May cryptocurrency lasts long. I enjoy to earn crypto a lot            

• +1 1

I haven't achieved anything in the past years, which is definitely a shame on me I am reckless in buying and selling and I cannot control my temper.

I also entered the field of digital currencies at the end of 2017, and there was a great boom in the field of currencies, and currencies were at great and imaginary prices, but we did not take advantage of the opportunity to make the best use of that, so after that, a good plan for the future and successful investment in strong currencies must be developed

I also started from faucet sites and don't have an idea whether it was legit or not, I just want to earn some money back then, until I learned about this forum from a friends, they say it is really profitable so I tried it, and I proudly say that they really were right. I also tried some forums like this, and concluded that the most profitable platform aside from trading and gambling sites in the cryptospace is the forum.

I registered on cryptocurrency abt 3 years ago and am proud to say that have achieved and gained alot from it since then. I was able to get my first Samsung S series from the savings I have here on cryptocurrency and also bought alot of things from the money I make also. I even stop my regular daily job just to concentrate fully on earning more on cryptocurrency which I never regretted. 

• +3 1

Big successfully cannot come easy in a short time such as three years, for example me I also have three years in crypto but I'm not rich, but I'm success to be able to earn money thats can cover my family basics needs. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

This that you explained my friend, I think it depends on what you think is a good income and if you think that this will be there tomorrow again. It depends on where you live and how old are you if $2 is a good income as for many it is not but also it depends if you have to support more people and pay bills. So earning can be important but the amount and the stability is even more.

The gain only happened this year so far and if the trend continues then next year we will have a good chance to make something better. I also started in early 2018 by studying and was in fear of the market prices so I didn't lose a lot but I gained a lot of knowledge and learn to recognize the good opportunities from some that are weak and hyped. So I'm only investing carefully now and trading when times call for it. But the most money came with prices rising so I hope this will continue. No matter if someone sells some crypto the money will be more as long as prices keep rising.

• +3 1

On 18.06.2020 at 09:20, Zaino34 said:

I joined encryption two years ago and worked in many areas in trading, investment, signature campaigns and a lot of sites, and I made good profits from that and am collecting money to buy mining devices to get more profits in the future.

I also work part-time in addition to my main job on cryptocurrencies. For all the time I have come to the opinion that with the help of cryptocurrencies I get additional profit and this is also an interesting area.

Its been only a year since I started investing in crypto, have my share of loss and gains but overall had a great experience. Was able to earn money from good investments and was able to gain experience from the losses. Both will help me do better moving forward towards the years to come.

• +1 1

I have become more nervous, dont sleep well, because i always want to check the price of the token. 

• -2 1
  • -1 1

I have just enter the crypto world for two years and I not much gain in my wallet because of lack of experience in cryptocurrency. But now I got lot knowledge about cryptocurrency in this forum and I also collecting free talk coin. In future I will invest in cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Personally, I did not progress much, but I got back the capital that I lost in 2017, the unfortunate thing that I regret about not learning programming at the time when the market dump because I would have benefited a lot from it at this time.