New payment and rating system for the forum - Page 27 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

New payment and rating system for the forum

Desais

Dear users, I have read all the messages and will answer to them later, because now there is a very large influx of information that needs to be processed. Thank you for your patience.

Message added by Desais

22 minutes ago, Desais said:

Update.
Some accounts were disabled from TALK payment, because they fell under certain algorithms/metrics.

How do we know if we are disable/included from Talk payment sir?

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Desais said:

Update.
Some accounts were disabled from TALK payment, because they fell under certain algorithms/metrics.

Sir, my account was also disabled from receiving payment for talk coin which has got me worried since yesterday and I will glad if you will clarify me on what these algorithm/metrics mean, does that means that I have violated a forum rule or what?

Hoos, the bitcoin payments campaign ended? Since yesterday I tried to withdraw some satoshis (since I usually save them) and the button just doesn't redirect me, does someone else have the same "problem"? It should be noted that they did not withdraw me from the campaigns, greetings! 👨‍💻

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, Amiami said:

Hoos, the bitcoin payments campaign ended? Since yesterday I tried to withdraw some satoshis (since I usually save them) and the button just doesn't redirect me, does someone else have the same "problem"? It should be noted that they did not withdraw me from the campaigns, greetings! 👨‍💻

Hello mate, i have also same problem and i am waiting on some reply from Admin at my private messages.

It should probabily be some situation regarding empty's hot wallet balance or some other Yobit issue and not mainly this forum.

Will keep post updated as soon i get answers from my private message.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

10 hours ago, Amiami said:

هوس ، انتهت حملة مدفوعات البيتكوين؟ منذ الأمس حاولت سحب بعض ساتوشي (لأنني عادةً ما أحفظها) والزر لا يعيد توجيهي ، هل يعاني شخص آخر من نفس "المشكلة"؟ مع العلم أنهم لم يسحبوني من الحملات تحياتي! 👨‍💻

I am facing the same problem, the bitcoin payment is not working on my account, knowing that I received my Talk payments without problems.

16 hours ago, Amiami said:

Since yesterday I tried to withdraw some satoshis (since I usually save them) and the button just doesn't redirect me, does someone else have the same "problem"? It should be noted that they did not withdraw me from the campaigns

That is right, I have the same problem. The button just doesn't work now. Tried Chrome and Firefox, so that is not a brower issue.

19 minutes ago, geezer said:

That is right, I have the same problem. The button just doesn't work now. Tried Chrome and Firefox, so that is not a brower issue.

Me too the same problem since yesterday I cant transfer my few Satoshi to my yobit BTC wallet.

• +1 1

16 hours ago, Amiami said:

3 minutes ago, Masterrex said:

Me too the same problem since yesterday I cant transfer my few Satoshi to my yobit BTC wallet.

13 hours ago, DreamStage said:

It should probabily be some situation regarding empty's hot wallet balance or some other Yobit issue and not mainly this forum.

This had happened in past too and it takes some time to refill. You guys seems working here for a while and must have knowed about such cases. I guess if any beginners reads this thread they will be worried more and start doubting the platform so please keep patience for while administration will refill it without any doubt.

If the btc payment is stopped then Adminstration will inform us without any doubt. So don't be in hurry. Hope you will understand from next time.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

23 hours ago, Jones33 said:

Sir, my account was also disabled from receiving payment for talk coin which has got me worried since yesterday and I will glad if you will clarify me on what these algorithm/metrics mean, does that means that I have violated a forum rule or 

@Jones33with due respect as the time you made this complaint your content is not up to 100 and as such you are not due for payments.on the algorithm/metrics I think the administration should elucidate better.Thank you 

• Useful or interesting 3

17 minutes ago, Mubarak Salihu Ahmed said:

@Jones33with due respect as the time you made this complaint your content is not up to 100 and as such you are not due for payments.on the algorithm/metrics I think the administration should elucidate better.Thank you 

I Know i am not due to receive payment the time I made the complain but what I will like to understand here is what does it mean by that two terms named algorithm/metrics, does that mean that henceforth members that violate a rule will be disabled from receiving payment for talk coin? I need more explanation on this because it seems you have idea about what the two terms means 🙏

this is good topic.now a days payment system is also very well so that there are many people work this site and earn money.so now a days many people joint this site and earn money and we can get good benefit this site.

thanks 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

15 hours ago, Ridam said:

This had happened in past too and it takes some time to refill. You guys seems working here for a while and must have knowed about such cases. I guess if any beginners reads this thread they will be worried more and start doubting the platform so please keep patience for while administration will refill it without any doubt.

If the btc payment is stopped then Adminstration will inform us without any doubt. So don't be in hurry. Hope you will understand from next time.

@Ridam Thank you very much for the answer, I had no knowledge about that this situation would have presented in the past, I am a beginner in terms of the time it i have been registered in the forum, I will wait patiently, Cryptotalk and Yobit are trusted platforms, it just seemed strange to me  , next time I will investigate better, greetings!!

• +1 2
  • +2 2

On 12/5/2020 at 10:29 AM, Desais said:

Update.

Do I have a chance to recover the payment? "removed from campaign by moderator"

hk.JPG.8adf35ef2e2ab8a043e90b30c2908a05.JPG

• +2 1

On 12/5/2020 at 7:29 AM, Desais said:

Update.

what doesnt falling under certain metrics means ? are we expecting a solution soon or we should consider ourselvs out of the payment system ? waiting for your reply @Desais thanks ;)) 

• +2 1

12 hours ago, Rusev440 said:

Anyone that is disabled from talk token payment his UID crypto talk number will disappear and it will show him that you have been removed from talk token payment.

As it is indicated below👇

IMG_20201207_060911_006.JPG.9fa70a0a9603b9e27603499f03543599.JPGBut the Member will be receiving btc payments from the likes or positive reputations he received from his posts.

When it will solve so we are banned permanently from this forum. I think it is bias because I haven't done any mistake and I was removed.

• +1 2

43 minutes ago, Cryppro said:

When it will solve so we are banned permanently from this forum. I think it is bias because I haven't done any mistake and I was removed.

Common calm down @Crypprothings doesn't just get bitter in cryptotalk without publishing reasons for doing so.

And I think the reason adduced above by moderators is crystal clear and obvious to the level of everyone comprehension.

You guys shouldn't ask too much about the details of the algorithms/metrics used as the basis for some members getting blocked. I think new systems are being set up in place to ensure the quality of posts in this forum. The newly added system may not be the last one, we should expect more soon.

8 hours ago, Rusev440 said:

I think @Desais will give us update on whether those that are removed from talk payment will have chance to reconnect their account to talk token payment or they won't.

This might be the same case with before, about members from certain countries getting blocked from payment. Back then, the moderator gave a chance for affected members to be included for payment resumption.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/7623-payment-for-posts-not-relevant-information/?do=findComment&comment=5861199

The same may also happen. So we might as well wait for such an announcement. In the meantime, current affected members should try to improve their posts.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +4 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

33 minutes ago, Rusev440 said:

All members removed from talk token payments expect the technical administration to reconnect their account but for that to happen. They have to create interesting topics so that the moderators will easily considered their accounts.

Not just topics, they should also do something about their own posts as well.

For one thing, they should try posting useful comments in other sections, not on planning on getting stuck at one area such as the Beginners section forever.

"Yes, you're right," "I agree with you," etc. posts with no additional contribution to the topic are guaranteed to be marked as spam by the mods and should be used sparingly, if not at all.

And as an extreme measure, they can also edit out their previous comments to conform with the forum standards.

• +1 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Hello Mr. @Desais. My account has been disabled from paying with TALK Token, knowing that I do not have any warning points and I fully adhere to the forum rules. Please help and thank you very much.

On 12/5/2020 at 12:18 PM, Amiami said:

@AmiamiI have also observed these sudden changes, but with the help of some veteran members I was able to understand that it's not a major problem, it's something that happens from time to time 

On 12/5/2020 at 11:29 AM, Desais said:

Update.

Sir please answer me ..As a member of this forum i have rights to ask you . please sir guide me why my uid removed in cryptotalk compagin . pleased sir guide me i humbly request you to answer my question .no one even staff of this forum is not answering my questions.

On 12/5/2020 at 12:18 PM, Amiami said:

I believe it is going to be replenished soon, just some little more time. There is no need to panic, the BTC campaign is not off yet. We can still continue to enjoy it in the meantime. It is no a problem and it is not peculiar to your account. 

• +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Actually some accounts were disabled from talk coin payment. I think the moderator need to explain why they deniyed some accounts from earning talk coin as a means of payment of post and at the same time he should explain if there is chance to reconnect those accounts to pay per post or not.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

3 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

I believe it is going to be replenished soon, just some little more time. There is no need to panic, the BTC campaign is not off yet. We can still continue to enjoy it in the meantime. It is no a problem and it is not peculiar to your account. 

@RaqeebzyYes, I realized this and in fact thinking about it, the situation is not so critical and in fact it is a good way to save the funds since if you do not have them in the balance you cannot spend them. 😅

I stay on the lookout and read every commentary posted by certain members, maybe something new will come to the forum.

• +2 2

2 minutes ago, Amiami said:

RaqeebzyYes, I realized this and in fact thinking about it, the situation is not so critical and in fact it is a good way to save the funds since if you do not have them in the balance you cannot spend them. 😅

Funny @Amiami. Actually, the BTC campaign is like a pool. So members are paid from it accordingly. Sometimes, the funds might finish and send to balance button ceases to work. It needs replenishment - more BTC added to the pool so members can withdraw it.

I found out this morning from the Administrator and might be fixed sooner than later. It means the BTC campaign is still alive.

• +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy