Get your money doubled in just 30 day in Yobit investbox - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
malik6314193

Get your money doubled in just 30 day in Yobit investbox

Yes of course we can get good profit by the investment at the yobit in investboxe but we should choose the right currency that can provide us the good profit . I will say that we should always select the currency about we have knowledge and experience of the investment otherwise we will face lose instead of getting profit.

I agree with you, yobit is a nice exchange. I've been using yobit for a long time and i haven't faced with  any issue yet. However i don't like to use investbox, because i can make more money with trading. If you want to make more profit you can trade but you need to have proper knowledge.

On 6/15/2020 at 2:12 PM, magd said:

A water coin that provides 15% interest per day, not 3%. I have put an investment plan in this currency on the Yobit platform, which is a good currency for investment, but there are better currencies in terms of profits like Yoda or Ripple.

Thank you for sharing such aa useful information personally I have not any idea and never been the user of investbox investment of yobit that's why I have no experience but this information  are helpful for users to get a profit.

You are right my friend, YoBit have the great features that give us many opportunities to earn profit from investment. Investbox is one of them which provides us tye opportunity of doubling our investment as you have said in the content. I also have been invested my DLRS tokens in investbox and getting 10% profit on daily basis.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yes, Yobit offers a lot for investing in the currencies that Yobit inserts, but the real problem is that these currencies quickly collapse and their price falls, at that time the profit becomes much less than the loss that you lost in the fall in the currency price, so before you invest, you must make sure From the project for this currency.

This option is one of the best that yobit has because we can use it and increase our capital daily earning 1%, this is not brought by all exchanges and that is why it makes yobit very particular in addition to being super simple the way it can be use.

• +1 2

The yobit investment fund is genuinely lucrative and an appropriate place to work and prosper. I have invested in this currency and we understand that the greater the amount of investment in currencies, the greater the amount of profit from it, and I rely on this method of profit making.

• +2 1

Of course yes you can get double of what you have in yobit once the price of the currency you have in yobit is high, but you need to be careful when to withdraw the money, thanks.

Yes , this is actually a good opportunity to gain profit by investing in yobit invest box. I think there are lots of people investing in yobit invest box and it is the best feature in yobit that I like. Even me too is looking forward in investing on yobit hoping that I would get a good return.

Yobit is definitely a good exchange. There are plenty of offers and opportunities in Yobit. But I follow one rule and that is......"Be careful and alert when someone offers double your investment". The problem with this coin is that the value of this coin and similar other coins is that the value of these coins depreciates as time passes making the "Money Doubled" offer meaningless.

Really that's awesome. Then it is very beneficial for us because when you invest your money in the invest box then you must get profit. 

• +2 1

I think we should be careful before investing in the investment box of yobit account because sometimes coins lose their value due to which we also lose our money.The investment option is good but I think we can make more profit by trading because we have to be very careful in investing and we are afraid that we will lose our money due to any small mistake.

For my part, investing in yobit  is a superb choice to make money. And we use it for my part. But making an investment in a yobit investbox  can be unstable due to the fact with a small mistake we lose all our money.Exactly the same manner we make a earnings when we put money into cash  however we ought to try to select coin is  one so that we do now not any loss of our cash.

Investing in the platform is a good thing if you want to freeze your money, but if you want to benefit more, you can enter quick deals and exit them with good daily profits, and this is called speculation.

Hello dear friend, thanks for your post about yobit investment box, yes yobit investment box is profitable but we have to use properly otherwise our whole money can be lost if we not take right decision at right time.

Well, I often do not prefer this way to invest, as it is not very secure and you can lose your money with it quickly, but I trust a lot in the Yobit platform so I may try it

I agree with you, my friend, that the investbox in the Yobit platform is one of the best ways to increase your profits from cryptocurrencies, but not all investments are profitable, so you have to choose the successful currencies to invest in so that you do not lose all your money.

That's right, the yobit platform offers many advantages that distinguish it from others, and the method of payment in it is great, and it gives you a few currencies that you can store in the hope that it will be of value in the future, and the investment fund in yobit saves us a lot of money, but we have to  Use it wisely so that not all of your money is lost.

• +1 1

Beware, my dear brother, that you enter the beginning with a large amount and I advise you not to exceed 10 dollars. Yobit is one of the best platforms for fishing, but on the other hand it contains unknown cryptocurrencies. It contains a feature that enables members to send any currency completely without fees, and the sending process is immediate. It is the only platform that supports any hard fork that gets and gives each member their share of the new currency instantly. Unlike other platforms, it prevents storage without trading, and another advantage is that it supports withdrawals and deposits in dollars.

• +5 1

Thank you, my friend, for this useful participation for everyone. I am spending with you. It is a good way to double the money. There are other ways to make money, but its return is slow and a little like faucets.

In theory, everything looks good, but you need to take into account the fluctuations in the price of the coin itself, because the final profit or loss depends on it.

• +1 1

Yobit is one of the best sites that deal with digital currencies
Because it is very easy and deals with a large number of currencies
The commission rate is low.

Edited by mhd tello

It is good to invest in yobit, but I do not trust dice games, many members of this forum have said that it is dangerous, because you can lose a lot of money in that game, so I prefer to save the coins and sell them later, when the price is high .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Indeed, after I looked at the investment fund, I found many good options for investing currencies, the best of which are fixed currencies, but they require a very high minimum, you should pay attention in the case of choosing a currency for investment that it is not very volatile so as not to lose your money in the event of a currency collapse.

• +1 1

On 6/15/2020 at 12:11 PM, Whited35 said:

I have already chosen investing plan for WATER on Yobit exchange dude and I am currently earning daily percentage. It is the great as we can earn 3% daily just by putting  WATER cryptocoin in the investbox. Interesting thing is, no extra task is required to get benefits 😍

I share your idea friend, in this procedure you must invest in the capacity you can and negotiate effectively and quickly which will allow you to focus on the market and see the projection of the highs and lows and will give you a real line of trade.