Get your money doubled in just 30 day in Yobit investbox - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
malik6314193

Get your money doubled in just 30 day in Yobit investbox

I also witness that yobitinvestbox is good for earning extra profit mate, currently i am making use of it to earn 1% everyday for the talk token that I earn from this forum after completing my posts and it is working fine which is why i will suggest you invest in good coins for future use.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Just investing is a coin is not going to give your profit. You have to look at the price you bought it, If you buy at 10 sats, and it goes `1 sats in a week, so the coin that was suppose to double in 100 days, will doube in 1000 days. I put some in micro, and then i took it all out and started trading, I have quadrupled it , but the price has just plummeted. 

Water coin was good and i was investing in it just like you. But suddenly it dropped and if i was not an active member i could lose more than $100 in just few days! So am not recommending it anymore for this time because it may disappear.

On 6/14/2020 at 4:57 PM, malik6314193 said:

Yobit is one of best exchange overall the crypto exchanges. It provide many ways for their users to earn free money such as dice game, pony race, yu pump and investbox. 

Today i will discuss about investbox. If you are holding your money then invest in invesbox and get doubled your money in just 30 days. 

Yobit offer 3% daily profit on water coin. And it did not ask for any task of trade or dice game. 

If you invest 100$ in water coin then you will get 3$ of water coin daily and will get your money doubled in just 30 days which sounds good. It have no maximum investment and have minimum investment of 0.00001 ..

Don't put too much hopes thats you can double your money surely through the yobit investbox, because the yobit coins are mostly dropping their worth than pumping the price. 

• +2 1

With the good amount of talk coin earned so far, I can't wait much longer without injecting them in to the yobit investbox to be making some of percentage of interest before the trading shall finally be open in 15th of next month as rescheduled now. And we continue to earn more talk coin, the more I invest. Because I have tested it and it's trusted, and above all profitable.

Yobit is one of best exchange overall the crypto exchanges. IAnd the best thing is that you can earn daily interests on your holdingswait Liza denomination and 10% investbox

Thank you for this recommendation I will look at this water coin on yobit and perhaps I will buy some and put on the investbox if the price is very low. Although I probably wont as I prefer investing in Bitcoin, Ethereum and some more of the top coins.

Yobit is a gold mine that few have explored, I personally usually earn a little money with the Pony Races, for the moment it ignored the investbox since it does not have coins that provide me security, most are too volatile.

In the case of Token Water, it is the same, its market does not stabilize and most only sell without thinking twice, nobody saves the coin.

I am relatively new to Yobit and I'm still gaining familiarity with its investment options. Then, this post is quite informative, actually. I'm currently considering investing on investment box and Vmining as they both seem to be excellent options to make some decent profits. 

19 hours ago, Jromz said:

Soy relativamente nuevo en Yobit y todavía me estoy familiarizando con sus opciones de inversión. Entonces, esta publicación es bastante informativa, en realidad. Actualmente estoy considerando invertir en Investment Box y Vmining, ya que ambos parecen ser excelentes opciones para obtener ganancias decentes. 

The best thing you could do is invest in minex mining yobit I think you're having very good profits that just a few days ago have reversed that is to say there are already people who have doubled their investment so you should enter that business friend is the best there is today and its currency minex is being established little by little in the market you really recommend it I think that the cash investment is only to make a profit passive long-term but it is an excellent opportunity to not be doing nothing of truth yobit is helping many people without that element is not very advisable to them have given the face always and currently continue to be at the forefront of your events and your ads I think I have very good expectations about yobit

Your words cannot be considered correct because profit and loss are related to the price of the water token, for me I prefer to stay away from investing and I prefer trading and scalping.

Water coin has been doing great lately. Going from 17 to 30 sats and staying around 24 sats now. I was suggesting to sell minex and buy water when minex was above 4k sats and water was below 20 sats, so that would have been a great trade! ;) was

• +3 1

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

Yeah i agree on this i have tried this until now and its really effective and it doesnt break your wallet not even an pinch so its a good try to do this since its free anyway.

Wow ,this is owsome, that's why I always say yobit is the best platform to trade, I only know about Talk invest in yobit investbox where you get one 1% of you invest in every 24 hours, this one is also awsome

There can be sometimes very good investments with a very nice plan in the Yobit investbox. I am new in yobit and try to find good offers and I will look for Water and the investbox, but maybe this post was old and now things are different.

• +2 1

I like the investbox and use the talk tokens there every day. With 1% though you take less than 30 days to double your investment. It is 25 days or 27 I don't remember correctly. It is good only if the price of the asset will not drop in between.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can get your money doubled but you have to be careful too and not make mistakes. Sometimes the investbox has a few tasks required and these can be trades in some trading pairs and dice maybe even more so you have some aditional cost and also the risk of price of the token going lower.

• +3 1

Well i  usually I use invest box either I have invested recently on it I got a benefit with 1% daily so I will get the double in 3 month it's good option yobit has and I will invest in other coins next time 

Edited by adamramis
  • +1 1

3% daily means that you double at ten days. Did your trade work? Did you double your $100 or you lost from it. There is always a catch in this and if you are not correct you lose. I give you a chance of 99% to have lost from this trade.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

This is the biggest opportunity for users new to the crypto market. Instead of opening a transaction that will make a loss in the market recognition period, they can double your money with this method and find time to improve themselves in this period.

7 hours ago, Earbuzz said:

The numbers may double in IB, but not always the money

This is true, its best to break even profit BTC wise then use the remaining coins to invest, so they really are free earnings. Then you don;t need to worry about price because you already made your initial invest, now its all free...

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com