Get your money doubled in just 30 day in Yobit investbox - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
malik6314193

Get your money doubled in just 30 day in Yobit investbox

Easier said than done, I tried to apply the same thing but with a different coin and the percentage was 5%, but without any notice when the time was high to receive my profit the schedule showed "No Coin" and I was astonished, I could not believe that something like this can happen without any earlier warning, and then the profit was cut to only 3% and after two days it was cut again into 2.5% and this is really frustrating. 

Dear friend, Thank you for this wonderful advice. I do not know very well about trading and investing matters, and I think I should try this.

• +1 1

Hello friend, I thank you for sharing your knowledge about the yobit investbox, though I still don't know anything about yobit that much, but I would try to see if what you said is actually real, thanks again.

The problem with the investbox is that it does not offer stability or security, unlike other similar systems in some competing exchanges, the coins have an almost infinite supply and magically millions of coins are sold from one moment to the next, they knock down the supports and a percentage greater than that generated is lost.

These is absolutely impressive, the investbox is actually a very lucrative way to accumulate reasonably interest when we invest some certain coins in it. 

You are right, my friend, of course the YoBit Investment Fund is the best in the world in all investment sites, it offers very great daily, weekly and monthly offers, I advise everyone to invest in it, it is really trustworthy. 

• +5 1

On 6/14/2020 at 4:57 PM, malik6314193 said:

Yobit is one of best exchange overall the crypto exchanges. It provide many ways for their users to earn free money such as dice game, pony race, yu pump and investbox. 

Today i will discuss about investbox. If you are holding your money then invest in invesbox and get doubled your money in just 30 days. 

Yobit offer 3% daily profit on water coin. And it did not ask for any task of trade or dice game. 

If you invest 100$ in water coin then you will get 3$ of water coin daily and will get your money doubled in just 30 days which sounds good. It have no maximum investment and have minimum investment of 0.00001 ..

This is really good, that you can safely receive and double your money through the platform. This is really good, but I generally don't like investing. I fear a lot of this matter.

• +3 1

Yobit is one of best exchange overall the crypto exchanges. It provide many ways for their users to earn free money such as dice game, pony race, yu pump and investbox. 

Today i will discuss about investbox. If you are holding your money then invest in invesbox and get doubled your money in just 30 days. 

Yobit offer 3% daily profit on water coin. And it did not ask for any task of trade or dice game. 

If you invest 100$ in water coin then you will get 3$ of water coin daily and will get your money doubled in just 30 days which sounds good. It have no maximum investment and have minimum investment of 0.00001 ..

@malik6314193 Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful information about investment, of course, investing in the water currency is very useful for that we have to take the right steps in order to start and achieve what we want from that currency

On 6/14/2020 at 6:57 PM, malik6314193 said:

Wow, my dear friend. I appreciate your creation.💕👌. It will really help us. Because too many members want know about these informations but thet can't ask and tell. But you finally solved this problem.✔ Yobit is absolutely best exchangers but we should know about its fundamental featurs then we can do work properly on it.😍😍

@Michael Yousaf, @Amara John

Yes I likes most about investbox rather then its safety is its profit rate.Its profit rate is quite good and the ammount can be Small and also big to invest.I also invest my coins there  with high profit  rate.Its realy hlpful for us if we invest btc and talk token given from this forum if we invest it.

I really think that investing in the platform is a good thing. The platform is old and is better and more confident than other fraudulent sites. The matter here is really better.

The invesbox is a good tool that yobit offers, that is why yobit is so used and considered among the best because its platform is easy to use and the invesstbox also just by investing you can earn 1% daily on what you invest this is a very good thing .

• +1 1

The investment fund is very good, especially as it contains many features and multiple options in currencies Also, there are options to invest in the same currency, which is reliable and good

if you make investments in the investbox of the yobit you need to be careful with the earning you will make because the coins are there drops too fastly.

Gentleman I am not agree with you because sometime you invest your money in low price coin and due to some chances the price of that coin maybe reduce for a month or for a sometime so how you can double your money

This is a very great plan. I think we all should use investment box if we have extra coins. I store all my talk token there. It helps me a lot to get extra profit from my talk tokens. You will get 1% daily for your investment. 

Wow it is really very profitable.Thank you so much dear for sharing this useful information that we get double money after 40 days by investing in investbox.I hope this post help many members to earn profit by investing.

• +2 1

The reality of the investbox is another, many of the currencies that offer a plan, do not even have a market in the btc pair, since their price plummeted downwards and therefore many lost more money than they were able to generate, while not offer stability and security, it is not a good option to invest.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks mate for such a most informative post. It's a Best and helpful post of my whole day post. I get good information from the this topilc and read the post of others seniors members. It's a good for us that we will get 15% per day profit now I'll invest my money in yobit. I know yobit is safe and secure site and now I'll invest my collection.

The Yobit investbox multiply our investment within a month. There are different investment you can make some with action and some without action which some percentage of profits will be given to the investor in a daily basis. 

Yobit Invest Box is really profitable.  It supports different types of currencies. We can deposit currency there and make a profit on it every day. Which helps us to double our capital in a short time  It is also easy to deposit capital here.  First you have to go to yobit and go to Investbox. Then select the currency of your choice and put the amount and the work is done.

I have invested my talk tokens in the invest box and I am getting 1% profit on daily bases on my talks. And those talks are safe in yobit invest box. In this way I am earning extra profit.

you are right if we are getting the 3% per day we can make  our money double in one month and there our money will be safe as well so you should try it.

My friend I want to tell you that I cannot agree with you because you cannot double your money in just 30 days because when you put your money in the trading the price of that money will be up and down so according to me this is impossible

• +3 1

12 hours ago, Dang3r said:

The reality of the investbox is another, many of the currencies that offer a plan, do not even have a market in the btc pair, since their price plummeted downwards and therefore many lost more money than they were able to generate, while not offer stability and security, it is not a good option to invest.

You're right, a member of this forum narrated how he lose his savings on investbox, he mentioned he bought a particular coin at 0.001 BTC and invest it on investbox and after he bought it, the price of the coin went down and they start selling it for 1000 satoshi and finally he left the coin thinking it'll rise again but it keep decreasing until he lose totally

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day