Nominex Exchange - New Binance? Great Review - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BITC0IN

Nominex Exchange - New Binance? Great Review

bandicam-2019-12-24-16-20-13-460-1.thumb.jpg.dff60007d551c7e1906d1470760bca91.jpg

(This is a translation of my topic in the Russian-language forum thread)

Hi cryptans! So I'm ready to publish the next big review of the next exchange. Under the gun - the unique Nominex exchange. Whoever hasn’t heard, he will definitely be surprised by the information that he will find out below, because there is EXACTLY NO ONE on any exchange at the moment. According to at least one parameter, this exchange may soon become better than Binance. I am 99.9% sure of this (to be sure is 100% dangerous)

According to information, the exchange is based in the Seychelles. It seems like there is an Estonian activity license. But I didn’t get into these details especially. If you wish, you can find out. At the moment, about 2-3 million dollars in daily trading volume on the exchange. Whether it is a lot or a little is up to you. The number of users is still small, even 50,000 users are not, so we have a lot of opportunities. I am registered under the number 8238. But after the information about the exchange spreads around the world thanks to revolutionary functions, then everything can change very, very quickly. And so, fasten your seat belts, let's go!

1. UNIQUE PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM
This is where we start. This is the main function of the exchange. Have you ever seen an affiliate program with UNLIMITED levels? Now yes! :classic_cool: And with the "overflow" effect? This is when you are lying on the couch, and partners appear in your team under you. So now you know what it is. And the team bonus? ... In general, this topic deserves a separate article and it is already on my blog on steemit. Read and be surprised! I put everything on the shelves, questions should not arise. Why is it profitable to register through an affiliate link? Thanks to the overflow effect, all partners of your sponsor will be under you in your partner tree. And this is awesome!

2. RISK-FREE TRADING

Tournaments for traders are held on the stock exchange every day. It seems to be nothing new, but this is only at first glance. After all, tournaments are held not with your real money, but with money from a demo account. But the winners get real USDT. Cool? 👊 You can trade without risks and get real dollars if you win, and at the same time you can take advantage of the chic opportunity to learn how to trade and become a trader. At the same time, he learns from his mistakes and does not lose a cent.

Tournament Rules

Tournaments are available to all traders. Only users who apply for participation by clicking the "Participate in the tournament!" Button will participate in the tournament. on the tournament page.

Period

24 hours, from 00:00 of the current day to 00:00 of the next day (UTC time). Every day a new tournament and every day there are winners with real money.

The terms of participation
- At the beginning of each tournament, participants receive 10,000 USDT in the tournament account;
- At the end of each tournament, the 5 participants with the highest balance in the tournament account are declared winners;
- The prize won is immediately credited to the participant’s main account

1533895799_.thumb.jpg.3b1644312b4dbd0cc11895ccc3b9a128.jpg

Winners every day 5 people. And everyone receives a very good amount, given the fact that it was received without risk and without investment:

1st place: $ 1000
2nd place: $ 600
3rd place: $ 300
4th place: $ 200
5th place: $ 100

3. VERIFICATION

With the withdrawal of up to 3 ВТС per day, verification is NOT REQUIRED. If you remember, then on Binance the limitation is up to 2 ВТС

kyc-card-cover.png

4. NMX - EXCHANGE TOKEN

The total number of tokens is 200,000,000 NMX, of which:

- 100,000,000 NMX allocated to users;

- 20,000,000 NMX for the team;

- 60,000,000 NMX per operating fund;

- 20,000,000 NMX per reserve fund

As for the distribution of tokens to users. It is divided into 7 stages and lasts for 365 days. The finish is mid-April 2021, and immediately after that, token trading will begin. The current stage is the third. The current price is $ 0.8.

%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%

Tokens can and should be obtained for FREE. The exchange launched a monthly Bounty campaign, where you get MNX tokens for completing tasks on social networks. 

What are the benefits of owning a token?

TRADERS:
- 50% reduction in trading fees when paid with NMX tokens
- The maximum reduction in trading commissions if you hold a certain number of NMX tokens
- Get NMX prize tokens in daily trading tournaments
- Participation in daily raffles and prizes

PARTNERS:
- Affiliate Program Rewards
- Receive rewards from NMX purchases of your affiliate structure
- Receive + 10% to NMX affiliate payouts

5. CASHBACK 100%

Cashback from commissions in the amount of 100%. But, pay attention that this proposal is one of the types of token distribution, which lasts until mid-April 2021. And this means that after April, 100% cashback will already be absent. But there are other types of cashback.

6. BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES FROM THE CARD

Cryptocurrency can be bought directly from your card. This service is provided thanks to Koinal and Mercuryo payment systems. Payment systems may require KYC. Accepted: dollars, euros and several other national currencies. Supported Visa and MasterCard.

7. DISCOUNT CARDS

What is a discount card for?
Discount cards are used to apply discounts on trading commissions for a limited period of time. The purchase of any discount card is taken into account in the status of Active Partner.

Note: Only one card can be active at a time. The system will automatically select the card with the highest percentage of discounts.

8. LIMITS AND COMMISSIONS OF INPUT / OUTPUT

I think that in this the exchange also wins against its counterparts - the commissions are indeed one of the lowest on the market. For all cryptocurrencies, you can see for yourself on the exchange in the "Limits" section, I will only indicate a couple of them:

Bitcoin (BTC)

Minimum deposit amount: 0.002 BTC

Minimum withdrawal amount: 0.002 BTC

Fee 0.0005 BTC

Ripple (XRP)

Minimum deposit amount: none

Minimum withdrawal amount: 22 XRP

Fee: 0.25 XRP

9. TRADE COMMISSIONS

10. TRADE PAIRS

At this stage, the exchange cannot boast a huge abundance of trading pairs and cryptocurrencies. But in the near future they promise to constantly add a new cryptocurrency. In total, there is support for 12 crypto assets and 30 trading pairs, of which: 12 cryptocurrency / BTC pairs, 6 cryptocurrency / ETH pairs and 12 cryptocurrency / USDT pairs.

In this regard, the exchange is still losing compared to other exchanges.

11. ADVANCED TYPES OF ORDERS

The exchange contains the following types of orders:

Stop order

A stop order is used to trigger a market sell when the market drops to your trigger price, or used to trigger a market buy if the market rises to your trigger price. Stop orders will fully execute as a market order once the trigger price is reached.

Stop Limit order

The stop price is simply the price that triggers a limit order, and the limit price is the specific price of the limit order that was triggered. This means that once your stop price has been reached, your limit order will be immediately placed on the order book. Although the stop and limit prices can be the same, this is not a requirement. In fact, it would be safer for you to set the stop price a bit higher than the limit price (for sell orders) or a bit lower than the limit price (for buy orders). This increases the chances of your limit order getting filled after the stop-limit is triggered.

Trailing Stop order

A Trailing Stop order provides flexibility over a stop order by executing at the more profitable position. The stop price trails behind the market price by the amount specified as price distance and allows for a stop to adjust to the market if the market moves in a profitable direction. If the stop is triggered, a market order is placed. Trailing Stop sell orders are used to maximize and protect profit as an asset’s price rises and limit losses when its price falls.

Trailing Stop Future order

A Trailing Stop Future order is basically similar to Trailing Stop order, with the only difference that you can additionally indicate the market price at which the Trailing Stop order will be activated. This is useful if you want not to miss the moment when the indicated market position is reached.

Scaled order

A Scaled order is designed to allow automatically create multiple limit orders across a user-determined price range. This tool also provides control over the diversity and distribution of orders within the price range.

12. SAFETY

As indicated on the exchange website, 94% of client funds are stored in offline wallets with multi-signatures. The exchange runs on highly reliable Google servers with a 99.99% uptime. It remains only to believe or not 😎

13. SUPPORT

There is online support right on the exchange website in the form of chat. Frankly, I have not had to contact yet, so I can’t assess the quality of support services and the competence of employees.

In principle, the main aspects in the review are indicated. Undoubtedly, there will be new features or moments that I missed. As they appear, the topic will be edited

Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Telegram | VK | White Paper

All profit!

Useful links:
Profit up to 9% per annum in BTC, 6% in USDT
Binance Lifetime 10% Cashback
The search engine pays with cryptocurrency for each request

%D0%91%D0%B5%D0%B7%20%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8-1.png 1BitokSqrnWGQ5GFFBd255dyNsU1eine8

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +5 3

I really liked it, completed some quests paid coins. Now I want to try to participate in the tournament, maybe something will work out to earn.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

All the features of this exchange looks very good. I most liked the trading tournament feature, the reward for the fifth position holder is even $100 which is very good. Only thing which lacks in this exchange is the number of trading pairs. I hope they will include more trading pairs and cryptocurrencies in future. Overall it's very impressive exchange.

• +2 1

I just First time heard about this platform , after reading your post I think this is really great time , I used binance from longtime due to it's great features like future trading as well Margin trading .

anyway I signup there , hopefully I got some amount from your competition .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

4 hours ago, BITC0IN said:

According to at least one parameter, this exchange may soon become better than Binance. I am 99.9% sure of this (to be sure is 100% dangerous)

Binance is best exchange over all the exchanges and as you are saying Nominex exchange is new in crypto world. Then i will say it will take a long time to overcome binance exchange. 

Further you tell a lot about this exchange. So hope it will be one of best exchange in upcoming years. 

11 minutes ago, malik6314193 said:

Binance is best exchange over all the exchanges and as you are saying Nominex exchange is new in crypto world. Then i will say it will take a long time to overcome binance exchange. 

Further you tell a lot about this exchange. So hope it will be one of best exchange in upcoming years. 

I also hope that Binance will have a competitor.  It is not good when one exchange is a monopolist.  History shows that this is not good.  Take MTGOX

• +2 1

I do not feel that this exchange is good enough and that it is not important to have a new and distinct symbol as long as it did not succeed and since the competitions are in large sums of up to a thousand dollars this means very difficult to win

Edited by magd
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

50 minutes ago, magd said:

I do not feel that this exchange is good enough and that it is not important to have a new and distinct symbol as long as it did not succeed and since the competitions are in large sums of up to a thousand dollars this means very difficult to win

Well, if you rely only on feelings when choosing an exchange, then it's hard to argue with you. You didn’t even try to trade in a demo tournament and immediately draw conclusions. Where is the logic? :classic_biggrin:

6 minutes ago, Musa aliyu said:

You might be saying the truth. I read the review and I can say that it is a good growing up exchange that has so much to offerore than binance. Especially the tournament that are been hold on the exchange to provide users with some capital to start trading. It might be better than binance but it will be difficult for it to take the place of Binance.

No one says that it will just replace Binance. Quite the contrary, it is very difficult. But you need to strive for this. I like what plans the Nominex exchange is building. If this continues to continue, then we will see an excellent result. 👊

I don't understand why people keep making such topics with so much contextual information about some project and forget to add the WEBSITE LINK ...

Nevertheless the exchange looks interesting by the vast amount of features it's providing as stating at OP's topic statements.

Anyone got any proof of withdrawals so far, any kind of feedback regarding one investor?

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

19 minutes ago, DreamStage said:

I don't understand why people keep making such topics with so much contextual information about some project and forget to add the WEBSITE LINK ...

Nevertheless the exchange looks interesting by the vast amount of features it's providing as stating at OP's topic statements.

Anyone got any proof of withdrawals so far, any kind of feedback regarding one investor?

There are a lot of links to the exchange website. It is in paragraph 1 and in all social networks at the very bottom of the topic. You looked badly simply. Keep a link to an article on my exchange blog

this exchange is looking like a bittrex. and it also lists many good coins on its platform and also the transaction fees is as normal as other exchanges.i would like to register on this exchange.and they ask kyc then will verify my kyc too.

• +1 1

A loud statement that this exchange may be better than Binance.  Have you ever used and traded on Binance?  The idea is not new, but promising.  The project of successful achievement of the plan.  Nothing new and don't really trust new exchanges.  There is such a Bcnex platform, everything started very well, but now everything is very bad.  I trust only verified exchanges, with an impeccable reputation.

https://youengine.io/          YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

That tournament interests me. First i was thinking that too bad it's not leveraged before i realized that everyone else is trading without leverage too. So i might have a change to win it if i played my cards right.

Is there any conditions you have to meet in order to withdraw your prize if you win?

Edited by rekter
added one more thing

I don't generally trust comparisons to big names.  Nobody is the new X.  If they're amazing they'll carve out their own niche.  Likely it's all hype though.  The magic is in the execution, so if the user experience is good then users will stay when drawn in.

i find it an interesting exchange where you can make different types of investments from trading to buying tokens,as we know each exchange has its own token to use in the question of payment of commissions for trading.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, rekter said:

That tournament interests me. First i was thinking that too bad it's not leveraged before i realized that everyone else is trading without leverage too. So i might have a change to win it if i played my cards right.

Is there any conditions you have to meet in order to withdraw your prize if you win?

Your winnings are instantly credited to your main account and you have 7 days to trade them.  All that you get when trading during this time can be withdrawn from the exchange.

7 hours ago, ProjectJourneyman said:

I don't generally trust comparisons to big names.  Nobody is the new X.  If they're amazing they'll carve out their own niche.  Likely it's all hype though.  The magic is in the execution, so if the user experience is good then users will stay when drawn in.

It is your right to believe or not.  But now you know that there is such an exchange

Well mate I really appreciat your effect against this nominex exchange, but I don't think this exchange beat binance, because is not 1000 rank exchange, its world no 1 exchange, so it's not possible but nominex exchange gives great opportunity for traders to earn good reward, when they win competition and sure so many good  traders use this offer, hope in future this exchange give good profit their users, thanks mate to share this topic.

5 hours ago, BITC0IN said:

Your winnings are instantly credited to your main account and you have 7 days to trade them.  All that you get when trading during this time can be withdrawn from the exchange.

Well, then this is not worth my time. I can't imagine making ton of profits even with 1000$ in 7 days without leveraged trading. Not with top marketcap coins

5 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Well mate I really appreciat your effect against this nominex exchange, but I don't think this exchange beat binance, because is not 1000 rank exchange, its world no 1 exchange, so it's not possible but nominex exchange gives great opportunity for traders to earn good reward, when they win competition and sure so many good  traders use this offer, hope in future this exchange give good profit their users, thanks mate to share this topic.

Binance Exchange rarely took 1st place in the ranking of exchanges on coinmarketcap. She's not the best. Of course, now Binance acquired a coinmarketcap and of course put itself in first place there. So I would not trust the rating of exchanges on coinmarketcap now

You have explain well friend, this exchange its new to me but i wish to try it. It seems to be a good exchange because it has great features and small fees. I will try it and share to my friends if i will find it user friendly, good security and support.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

1 hour ago, Calvinpriva said:

You have explain well friend, this exchange its new to me but i wish to try it. It seems to be a good exchange because it has great features and small fees. I will try it and share to my friends if i will find it user friendly, good security and support.

Try it, of course. This is a good opportunity to try yourself in trading and win one of 5 prizes in USDT every day. I have not seen this on any exchange. And you?

thanks for sharing this amazing cryptocurrency exchange but unfortunately I have not heard about it before so i will try to search about it on YouTube and Google as well because these days many scam cryptocurrency exchange available

13 hours ago, Soaib khan said:

thanks for sharing this amazing cryptocurrency exchange but unfortunately I have not heard about it before so i will try to search about it on YouTube and Google as well because these days many scam cryptocurrency exchange available

@Soaib khan You do not have to transfer your money to the exchange.  You can take part in daily tournaments for free and win real USDT.  You can also get NMX tokens by participating in the bounty.

• +2 1

@BITC0IN, I was so much interested in the topic when I see the title as New Binance?, I believe having a great challenger for Binance is healthy for the crypto world. I haven't used nominex exchange but I am totally convinced with your topic, everything detailed. I might want to use it soon, but at least I can participate in the contest without performing any trade on there before with a new account?. And what about KYC?

• Useful or interesting 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Эксперты связывают коррекцию с продажами на фондовом рынке, укреплением доллара и страхом инвесторов из-за замедления падения ставки ФРС.
    • Вера в рост BTC и ETH падает: эксперт ссылается на метрики опционов, которые прямо на это указывают   Трейдер Гордон Грант уверен, что значительное снижение подразумеваемой волатильности (IV - Implied Volatility) базовых опционов ATM «на деньгах» на Биткоин и Эфириум наиболее точно отражает настроение трейдеров. Он считает, что данная ситуация указывает на существенное снижение веры трейдеров в рост цен на ведущие криптовалюты в ближайшее время. Мнение Гранта опубликовало издание The Block.   Согласно представленным трейдером метрикам, где он сравнивает изменения цен на недельные и месячные контракты на опционы ETH, видно что  ATM c конца апреля буквально рухнула на 30% (с 88% до 58%).   BTC ATM обвалилась в тех же пропорциях. Изменение стоимости страйка опциона на главную криптовалюту «на деньгах» на том же временном диапазоне показывает обвал с 80% до почти 50%.   Гордон Грант считает, что такая ситуация на рынке опционов указывает на то, что продавцы после произошедшего халвинга не верят в рост Биткоина. По крайней мере в ближайшее время они этого точно не ожидают. Графики показывают, что опционные трейдеры утратили надежду на рост лидеров криптовалютного рынка, поэтому перестают холдить. Проданные контракты и создали это крутое пике.   Грант прокомментировал ситуацию так: «Cреднесрочная структура IV опционов показывает крутой перекос, который произошёл лавинообразно вследствие вышеупомянутой динамики котировок. Также ситуация связана с потенциальным возбуждением волатильности ведущей криптовалюты во второй половине 2024 года и в следующем году».   Грант указывает на то, что на рынке опционов на данный момент присутствует уверенность в том, что цена исполнения будет значительно ниже ожидаемой ранее. Участники рынка опционов, согласно метрикам, считают с равной долей вероятности, что Биткоин к концу года достигнет $75 000 и $100 000 соответственно. Это сравнимо с ситуацией в марте, когда на рынке была уверенность в том, что курс поднимется выше $73 000.   Грант считает, что ходлеры очень поздно пришли на рынок, чтобы получить высокую прибыль от волатильности до халвинга. При этом стали спешно уходить, когда премии стали слишком «жирными», что также послужило причиной обвала ATM.   На сегодняшний день премии настолько снизились, что BTC опционы с экспирацией на $100 000 продаются уже с дисконтом в 10%, при том что ещё в декабре премия составляла 20%. Вера рынка в то, что цена достигнет данного значения к концу года, существенно снизилась.   Стоит напомнить, что 1 мая котировки Bitcoin упали ниже $57 000.   Что касается прогнозов других аналитиков, то отметим, что ещё в апреле специалисты Glassnode писали о том, что график цены Биткоина формирует дно в области $60 000 — 66 000. При этом они предупредили, что если цена главной криптовалюты упадёт ниже указанных значений, то такая ситуация спровоцирует панику на рынке и приведёт к лавинообразному обвалу стоимости BTC.   Аналитики JPMorgan предрекали подобный исход. Их прогноз был куда более пессимистическим. В марте они предсказывали, что после халвинга Биткоин уйдёт на коррекцию вплоть до $42 000.  
    • Я про лаймы в смысле потенциально интересной инвестиции, представляется вполне способной порадовать инвестора) Удачи в новых монетах, все может быть
    • Доброго времени суток, уважаемые пользователи!Информируем Вас о добавлении новых направлений,Мы сделали минимальную сумму обмена и лучший курс.1. Газпромбанк → Tether USDT TRC202. Газпромбанк → Tether USDT ERC203.Газпромбанк → Tether USDT BEP204. Tether USDT TRC20 → Газпромбанк5. Tether USDT BEP20 → Газпромбанк6. Tether USDT ERC20 → Газпромбанк7. Bitcoin BTC → Газпромбанк8. Tether USDT BEP20 → BTБ9. Tether USDT TRC20 → BTБ10. Tether USDT ERC20 → BTБ11. Bitcoin BTC → ВТБ12. USDCoin ТRC20 USDC → Сбербанк13. USDCoin ТRC20 USDC → Тинькофф14. USDCoin ТRC20 USDC → Газпромбанк15. USDCoin ТRC20 USDC → Альфа-Банк16. USDCoin ТRC20 USDC → ВТБ17. USDCoin ТRC20 USDC → РайфайзенбанкДобавляем новые направления-каждый день, для удобности можете отслеживать наш Telegram-канал , В канале мы уведомляем подписчиков о розыгрышах, акциях, новостях о экономике, финансах и мошеннических схемах-чтобы обезопасить Вас!
    • В 2024 году на рынок вышли токены с капитализацией $8,6 млрд   Известный криптовалютный эксперт Тор Хартвигсен опубликовал сообщение в социальной сети X, в котором рассказал о новых альткоинах, появившихся за первые 4 месяца 2024 года. Он заверил, что участники рынка могли наблюдать значительный рост предложения альтернативных цифровых валют. Аналитик отметил самые главные стартапы, которые вспомнил и подсчитал рыночную (MCAP), а также их полностью разводненную, капитализацию (FDV).   Эксперт опубликовал соответствующую таблицу, в которой наглядно продемонстрировал ключевые показатели. Исследователь отметил, что большинство из активов — это проекты Binance IEO. Тор Хартвигсен подчеркнул, что «на рынок вышло уже $8,6 млрд дополнительных ликвидных поставок». При этом в ближайшие годы будет разблокировано в общей сложности еще $70,5 млрд по текущему курсу.
    • CryptoNews of the Week     – Investors may not see a rise in the price of the main cryptocurrency to new historical highs in the coming months. Optimism about the launch of cryptocurrency ETFs in Hong Kong quickly dwindled, and bitcoin began to search for its bottom again. Liquidations of long positions reached $230 million per day, according to CoinGlass monitoring. It seems that bearish sentiments arose because the trading volumes of new ETFs in Hong Kong were significantly lower than expected, which led to a capital outflow from BTC-ETFs on US exchanges. According to Glassnode analysts, bullish sentiments persist as the market prefers the "buy on the dip" approach. However, they acknowledge that losing support at around $60,000 could lead to a crash in the BTC price to $52,000. Another expert, Alan Santana, believes bitcoin could fall even lower, possibly to $30,000.   – Legendary trader, analyst, and head of Factor LLC, Peter Brandt, has allowed for a 25% probability that bitcoin has already formed another peak (ATH) in the current cycle on March 14 at a high of $73,745. The expert referred to the concept of "exponential decay," which describes a process of decreasing growth by a constant percentage over a specific period. "Historically, bitcoin has traded within approximately four-year cycles often associated with halvings. After the initial bull rally, there were three more, each 80% less powerful than the previous in terms of price growth," the specialist explained. "In my analysis, I estimated the probability [of such a scenario] at 25%. However, I trust the report I published in February more. [...] The 'pre/post-halving' cycle construction suggests that the current bullish trend will reach its peak in the range of $140,000–160,000 somewhere in late summer/early autumn 2025," clarified Peter Brandt. Giovanni Santostasi, CEO of Quantonomy, questioned the appropriateness of applying the theory of exponential decay in this particular case. "We have three data points if we exclude the period before the [first] halving, and effectively only two when looking at the ratios. This is insufficient for conducting any significant statistical analysis," Santostasi commented on Brandt's assumption. According to his own power-law model, the peak of the fourth cycle is expected around December 2025, at approximately $210,000. It is worth noting that not only Giovanni Santostasi but also many other participants in the crypto market are counting on the continuation of the bull rally and achieving a new ATH. For example, Glassnode analyst James Check hopes that the BTC rate at this stage will reach $250,000. Even Peter Brandt himself mentioned $200,000 as a potential target in the February report he cited.   – The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has examined the first cryptocurrency and its impact on global markets in a new report. The organisation recognises the asset's ability to positively influence the economy. According to the IMF, digital gold is "the key to autonomy" for many countries in difficult financial situations. The report highlights the growing popularity of bitcoin and its acceptance in various jurisdictions, while the tense geopolitical situation has made assets like bitcoin and gold "more relevant."   – According to analysts from Spot On Chain, their forecasting model, developed using an extensive dataset, takes into account halvings, interest rate cycles, ETF factors, venture investor activity, and bitcoin sales by miners. Using the artificial intelligence platform Vertex AI from Google Cloud, Spot On Chain obtained price forecasts for bitcoin for the years 2024-2025. According to calculations, the price of the first cryptocurrency will be in the range of $56,000-70,000 from May to July, characterised by increased volatility. In the second half of 2024, there is a 63% probability that BTC will rise to $100,000. "This forecast signals prevailing bullish sentiments in the market, which will be facilitated by the expected reduction in interest rates [by the US Federal Reserve]. This could increase the demand for risk assets such as stocks and bitcoin," representatives of Spot On Chain explained. According to their data, there is a "convincing probability" – 42% – that in the first half of 2025, digital gold will surpass the $150,000 mark, as the first cryptocurrency typically updates its historical maximum 6-12 months after each halving. If we consider the entire year of 2025, the chances of growth to $150,000 increase to 70%.   – Cathy Wood, CEO of Ark Invest, confirmed her long-term forecast for Ethereum. In her opinion, the main altcoin is capable of catching up with bitcoin. She believes that by 2032, its market capitalization will reach an impressive $20 trillion. Based on current values, the main altcoin should consistently trade above $160,000 by that time. Highlighting her views, Cathy Wood emphasized that technologically, Ethereum is more advanced compared to the flagship cryptocurrency. Moreover, at the moment, it remains the most in-demand platform for deploying smart contracts and decentralized applications of any complexity. In March, the price of ETH exceeded $4,000, but this was followed by a deep correction coinciding with geopolitical escalation in the Middle East, leading investors to flee from high-risk assets. Instead, they focused on diversification and began investing capital in traditional financial instruments. In light of these events, the key beneficiaries were the dollar and US Treasury bonds, as well as precious metals.    – Mark Yusko, CEO of Morgan Creek Capital, expects a massive inflow of funds into the cryptocurrency market as wealth estimated at $30 trillion from baby boomers seeks to enter digital assets. According to the businessman, capital flows will most likely come from them – those born between 1946 and 1964 – through pension accounts managed by advisors. (According to the Investment Advisor Association, in 2022, US financial advisors managed assets worth more than $114 trillion). Yusko mentioned that the introduction of BTC-ETFs has significantly changed demand. However, the full effect of this is yet to be felt. "I believe that within 12 months, $300 billion will enter this area – this is 1% of the $30 trillion. In fact, this is more money than has ever been converted into bitcoin in 15 years. We've only been working with ETFs for about three months, and we've received about 10% of what I think comes into this area from registered investment advisors who control all the boomers' money," stated Yusko, adding that the inflow could potentially increase the crypto market's capitalization to $6 trillion.   – American regulators, according to the administrator of Bitcoin.org known as Cobra, are preparing to impose a complete ban on self-custody of cryptocurrency. This means that US citizens will have to involve intermediaries who will store digital assets. "If you think the government won't come for your bitcoins, you simply haven't paid attention to this," Cobra scares readers on the X social network page. Cobra recently assured subscribers that a split might occur within the Bitcoin community. There are those who want the network to remain unchanged and those who would like to add more features to Bitcoin, expanding the network's capabilities. Cobra is confident that these disagreements could negatively affect the ecosystem of the first cryptocurrency.   – American entrepreneur and investor Chris Dixon criticised the tightening measures taken by regulators regarding cryptocurrencies. The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is increasingly suing crypto companies, claiming they are trading unregistered securities. This has caused Dixon great concern. "The US has an absurd cryptocurrency regulation regime. [...] Major industry companies developing blockchain-based solutions face constant pressure. Existing rules encourage platforms to host only memecoins, which can be freely traded on markets without any restrictions, rather than other more useful crypto assets," stated Dixon. Further in his forecasts, the administrator of Bitcoin.org under the nickname Cobra believes that the US authorities are preparing to introduce a complete ban on self-custody of cryptocurrency. This means that citizens of the country will have to involve intermediaries who will store their digital assets. "If you think the government won't come for your bitcoins, you just haven't paid attention to this," Cobra scares readers on the pages of social network X.   – The Federal Court of Seattle (USA) has delivered a verdict in the case of the co-founder and former CEO of the largest crypto exchange, Binance, Changpeng Zhao. It is noted that the businessman was accused of crimes related to money transfers without a license. While the prosecution had requested three years of imprisonment, the defense suggested settling for five months of probation. Representatives of the Justice Department insisted that probation for CZ was inappropriate as "such a decision could encourage others to break the law on the largest possible scale." The defence argued the absence of evidence that the defendant was informed of the illegal activities on the exchange. As a result, one of the wealthiest people in the crypto industry got away with four months of imprisonment. Addressing his final words, Changpeng Zhao acknowledged that he had failed to properly establish a suitable client verification system at Binance and to counteract money laundering during his tenure. Recall that in November 2023, Zhao reached a settlement with the US government to end a years-long investigation against Binance. As part of the agreement, he stepped down as CEO and agreed to pay a fine of $50 million. However, as we see, the US authorities found this insufficient, and now, in addition to dismissal and a fine, a prison term has been added. Notice: These materials should not be deemed a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets: they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to a loss of money deposited.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/
    • Почему цена биткоина столь волатильна и наступит ли стабильность?   Биткоин по-прежнему поражает своими непредсказуемыми изменениями цены. В момент своего создания его стоимость равнялась нескольким центам, а в марте этого года он достиг рекордного максимума на отметке почти $74 000. Этот долгий путь был отмечен крайней волатильностью, а иногда его колебания превышали 80%. Понимание нестабильной природы биткоина имеет решающее значение для успеха инвесторов и аналитиков, поскольку помогает составить представление о будущем криптовалют. Волатильность биткоина обусловлена множеством факторов, которые заключаются в характеристиках очень молодой цифровой валюты. В отличие от традиционных активов, имеющих многовековую историю, биткоин и рынок криптовалют в целом не имеют устоявшейся динамики рынка. В настоящее время из-за манипуляций его стоимость регулярно переоценивается рынком, что приводит к большим колебаниям цен в ответ на новую информацию и события. Одним из фундаментальных факторов, влияющих на волатильность BTC, является лимитированность его предложения в 21 миллион монет. Усиливающийся дефицит монет усиливает колебания цен, особенно на фоне растущего спроса со стороны розничных и институциональных инвесторов. Кроме того, влияние крупных инвесторов, которых обычно называют криптокитами, ещё больше усугубляет волатильность цен. Их значительные активы позволяют им влиять на динамику рынка с помощью крупных ордеров на покупку или продажу, что также приводит к резким изменениям цен. И здесь следует упомянуть относительную незрелость инфраструктуры рынка криптовалют и проблемы с ликвидностью, поэтому любые крупные сделки, безусловно, влияют на рыночные цены. Недостаток ликвидности может усилить колебания цен, поскольку инвесторы маневрируют, открывая позиции и выходя из них. Считалось, что появление деривативов, связанных с биткоином в виде спотовых ETF, и развитие рыночной инфраструктуры могут сделать торговый процесс более стабильным. Пока же мы наблюдаем резкие скачки из-за крупных притоков и оттоков средств. Источник - https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2410618
    • April Results: A British Pound Trade Nets NordFX Client Over $25,000 in Profit     Brokerage firm NordFX has summarized the trading performance of its clients for April 2024. The efficacy of social trading services, PAMM and CopyTrading, as well as the earnings of the company’s IB-partners were also evaluated.   - This month’s highest profit was earned by a client from South Asia, account number 1765XXX, who made $26,757 from trading the GBP/USD pair. - The second place in the TOP-3 was taken by their compatriot, account number 1751XXX, with earnings of $16,976 from gold trades (XAU/USD). - The third step of the April podium was claimed by a trader from East Asia, account number 1609XXX, who traded not physical but digital “gold”: bitcoin. It was the BTC/USD pair transactions that enabled them to profit by $14,301.   The passive investment services at NordFX showed the following trends:   - In the PAMM service, we continue to monitor the account named Kikos2. Opened on November 18 last year, now after 162 days of operation, it shows a fantastic profit of 1161%. While this result is impressive, the aggressive trading strategy has also led to a substantial drawdown of 58%. Unrelenting statistics demonstrate that even more conservative trading can lead to a complete loss of funds. Therefore, investors must always exercise utmost caution and only risk the money whose loss will not disrupt their normal life. We will continue to monitor and see what happens with this account in May.    - In CopyTrading, we have previously highlighted the signal yahmat-forex, which has shown a return of 415% over 312 days with a maximum drawdown of 37%. Another interesting signal called NordFXSrilanka has made a profit of 39% in 113 days, specifically since January 6, 2024. While not as impressive as yahmat-forex, its notable advantage is a very small drawdown: just about 9%.   Among the IB-partners of NordFX, the TOP-3 are as follows: - The largest commission reward of $22,732 was credited to a partner from Western Asia, account number 1645XXX. - The next is a partner from South Asia, account number 1682XXX, who received $5,224. - Finally, rounding out the top three is their compatriot, account number 1565XXX, who was rewarded with $3,614.   ***   As we conclude this month, it is important to note that NordFX clients now have yet another excellent opportunity to enhance their financial portfolio. In the 2024 super lottery, 202+4 cash prizes totaling $100,000 will be awarded. Participating in the lottery and securing a chance to win one or even several of these prizes is quite simple. For more details, visit the NordFX website. Notice: These materials should not be deemed a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets: they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to a loss of money deposited.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/
    • Со временем которое осталось, да скорее все так и может быть, но лучше будет постараться дойти до 6-го уровня, то есть довести дело до конца, а после и расслабиться. Хотя даже так увы нет никаких гарантий, что это может нам что-то принести, но будем надеяться, что 6 лвл будет иметь весомое значение при раздаче.
    • SwapGate | Efficient Cryptocurrency Exchange SwapGate provides you with an innovative platform for instant cryptocurrency exchange. Our mission is to offer a fast, secure, and convenient exchange service for over 100 types of cryptocurrency assets without the need for lengthy registration and KYC procedures. Our service works 24/7 and you can already make your cryptocurrency exchanges now. Our platform is simple, easy to use, and built for efficient cryptocurrency transactions. Here are our key features of the SwapGate platform:  Fast and Affordable: Start exchanging instantly without going through registration. Transparent terms and conditions: We guarantee no hidden fees and fair transaction terms.  High security: We use advanced encryption and security technologies to protect your data and funds. About SwapGate: At SwapGate, we are committed to continuous development and innovation. Our team are professionals in their field, united by a common goal to create an efficient cryptocurrency exchange platform. We strive to offer the best service and constant online customer support . You can efficiently perform cryptocurrency manipulation on our website, and here are the short steps to exchange on SwapGate:  Asset selection: Determine which cryptocurrencies you want to exchange.  Determining the exchange rate: Choose a floating or fixed exchange rate.  Confirm & Send: Confirm the transaction details and send the cryptocurrency to the specified address.  Receive Coins: Track the exchange process in real-time and receive your cryptocurrency to the provided wallet. Join SwapGate and make fast exchanges without hidden fees! ️ SwapGate has a seamless support team ready to assist you with your cryptocurrency exchange needs. For more information, please get in touch with us:  Online chat: On the website, click on the blue dialog box  Email: info@SwapGate.io  Tech Support: @SwapGate_SupportBot on Telegram SwapGate is the choice for safe and easy cryptocurrency exchange with favorable fees. Easily exchange fiat for cryptocurrency and one cryptocurrency for another. Join us on https://swapgate.io and enjoy fast transactions now.