Nominex Exchange - New Binance? Great Review - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BITC0IN

Nominex Exchange - New Binance? Great Review

25 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

@BITC0IN, I was so much interested in the topic when I see the title as New Binance?, I believe having a great challenger for Binance is healthy for the crypto world. I haven't used nominex exchange but I am totally convinced with your topic, everything detailed. I might want to use it soon, but at least I can participate in the contest without performing any trade on there before with a new account?. And what about KYC?

Take part in the tournament for free every day.  And every day, 5 winners receive real USDT in their main account.  KYC not required up to 3 BTC per day 😎

• +2 1

Tournaments can be fun, but my rule is never with my own money 😂  I've actually done really well with a trading competition with a token that had an airdrop, I was ok trading away what they had given me (which was to their benefit with increased volume).  I've also gotten rekt with a leveraged airdropped amount.  I learned some lessons, just luckily not with my own money.

8 hours ago, ProjectJourneyman said:

Tournaments can be fun, but my rule is never with my own money 😂 

Your rule is excellent and it just works here. To participate in the tournament you do not need to use your own money. The tournament is held on a demo account of 10,000 dollars. And 5 winners DAILY receive real USDT on their main balance

@BITC0INClearly, I have to explore more facts behind this exchange 😜! Well, you have already mentioned almost all essential details in your topics but still I have to dig for following details,

• Company registration number
  • Team behind it 
  • Uniqueness of this platform

Thanking You !

• +1 1

56 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@BITC0INClearly, I have to explore more facts behind this exchange 😜! Well, you have already mentioned almost all essential details in your topics but still I have to dig for following details,

• Company registration number
  • Team behind it 
  • Uniqueness of this platform

Thanking You !

@Whited35

1. Nominex Limited. Company Number: 218505. Suite 1, Second Floor, Sound & Vision House, Francis Rachel Str., Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles.

2. The team is currently working on a page where the project team will be highlighted.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, BITC0IN said:

@Whited35

1. Nominex Limited. Company Number: 218505. Suite 1, Second Floor, Sound & Vision House, Francis Rachel Str., Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles.

2. The team is currently working on a page where the project team will be highlighted.

Sir,thanks for details. I am currently giving a try on this platform. Let me check it thoroughly. I have also read your blog on Steemit about affiliate program on the Nominex exchange. I just want to be sure this exchange works for me to give benefits because I am already having so many terrible experiences with some exchange including IDAX. 

• Useful or interesting 1

7 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Sir,thanks for details. I am currently giving a try on this platform. Let me check it thoroughly. I have also read your blog on Steemit about affiliate program on the Nominex exchange. I just want to be sure this exchange works for me to give benefits because I am already having so many terrible experiences with some exchange including IDAX. 

I understand you perfectly.  You are doing the right thing, you need to analyze everything well.  But here it can be done without risks.  You can trade on a demo account.  And if you do it well in a day, you will get into 5 winners and get already real USDT.  No risk 😎💪

2 minutes ago, BITC0IN said:

I understand you perfectly.  You are doing the right thing, you need to analyze everything well.  But here it can be done without risks.  You can trade on a demo account.  And if you do it well in a day, you will get into 5 winners and get already real USDT.  No risk 😎💪

I see, there are clearly some impressive features 😊. Basically I love their simple, well designed and the best user interface. I have just created an account after reading your post and have asked them some questions on Crypto developments, initially looking like the best. Thanks ! 

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

I see, there are clearly some impressive features 😊. Basically I love their simple, well designed and the best user interface. I have just created an account after reading your post and have asked them some questions on Crypto developments, initially looking like the best. Thanks ! 

In our case, the best expression of gratitude from you is to register by my link.  You did this to me, right?)) You were satisfied with the answers from the exchange team that you asked them?

8 hours ago, BITC0IN said:

In our case, the best expression of gratitude from you is to register by my link.  You did this to me, right?)) You were satisfied with the answers from the exchange team that you asked them?

@BITC0INWhy not sir ? Let's see how I did it. I opened an exchange signup page through your referral link from Steemit posts. Since it is not my money, if you get reward from Nominex, what is a problem for me to use your affiliated link 😜? Well, they answered so well as there is live Chat feature on this exchange. They provided me couple of links, I am still checking them. Keep sharing information like this and do not forget to mention me anywhere you think that is good for me. I barely understand Russian hope you keep sharing in English in this way. Thanks.

I really havent heard about this one at all,but good to see some review here in this forum,and you have put all information about the exchange we dont really need to ask,Thanks for the job you do 

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@BITC0INWhy not sir ? Let's see how I did it. I opened an exchange signup page through your referral link from Steemit posts. Since it is not my money, if you get reward from Nominex, what is a problem for me to use your affiliated link 😜? Well, they answered so well as there is live Chat feature on this exchange. They provided me couple of links, I am still checking them. Keep sharing information like this and do not forget to mention me anywhere you think that is good for me. I barely understand Russian hope you keep sharing in English in this way. Thanks.

I have other great topics in English.  True, they are much smaller than in Russian.  Go to my profile and see.😎  In general, I am from Ukraine.  It's nice that there are good people on the forum.

1 hour ago, scorpiali said:

I really havent heard about this one at all,but good to see some review here in this forum,and you have put all information about the exchange we dont really need to ask,Thanks for the job you do 

You are welcome 😎

8 hours ago, BITC0IN said:

I have other great topics in English.  True, they are much smaller than in Russian.  Go to my profile and see.😎  In general, I am from Ukraine.  It's nice that there are good people on the forum.

You are welcome 😎

Looking like we are also geographically close with each other. As I have followed you, whenever you create the new posts, I am supposed to get notifications 😊 I do also share if I find anything special that's how this forum works. 

10 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Looking like we are also geographically close with each other. As I have followed you, whenever you create the new posts, I am supposed to get notifications 😊 I do also share if I find anything special that's how this forum works. 

And you should have noticed that I created a new topic, which I devoted to a full review of the Binance exchange. The idea to publish such a topic came to my mind after I did not see the review here. What say? :classic_cool:

10 minutes ago, BITC0IN said:

And you should have noticed that I created a new topic, which I devoted to a full review of the Binance exchange. The idea to publish such a topic came to my mind after I did not see the review here. What say? :classic_cool:

@BITC0INI am just checking post quotes from guys under my topics. Wait mate, I definitely review that with my thoughts.Constructive topics like this are highly appreciated to enhance knowledge on this forum  😍Wait !

29 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@BITC0INI am just checking post quotes from guys under my topics. Wait mate, I definitely review that with my thoughts.Constructive topics like this are highly appreciated to enhance knowledge on this forum  😍Wait !

Unfortunately, few users really want to learn something new on the forum. They hardly read topics. Almost all users are limited only by the name of the topic. And often write comments about what they do not understand. Why do few people see the huge prospects of the Nominex exchange? This is a truly unique exchange. As soon as I found out about her, I immediately registered.

2 hours ago, BITC0IN said:

Unfortunately, few users really want to learn something new on the forum. They hardly read topics. Almost all users are limited only by the name of the topic. And often write comments about what they do not understand. Why do few people see the huge prospects of the Nominex exchange? This is a truly unique exchange. As soon as I found out about her, I immediately registered.

@BITC0INYes it is bitter truth that most of the members do not care about the content of the topics. They do not evaluate the quality of topics and just start to make decision according to title of topics. I know, how hard is it to make long topics with every essential details.

At the last, you have told a little bit about Nominex exchange, do not take it seriously. Money is involved so let them to do some research 😉 ! If the exchange is good, I do not think it would be bigger deals for the new users! 

These features really look amazing to me, I'd love to see a new exchange competing with Binance !! But is this a reality ?? !! With a daily turnover of 2-3 million $ it would be really nice to trade here.
I liked the idea of "trading without risk" where you can trade from a demo account and then when you win you get real dollars or USDT. There are many other features but I have not tried this exchange. I hope someone tried it and tells us what it thinks.

11 minutes ago, Crypto123 said:

These features really look amazing to me, I'd love to see a new exchange competing with Binance !! But is this a reality ?? !! With a daily turnover of 2-3 million $ it would be really nice to trade here.
I liked the idea of "trading without risk" where you can trade from a demo account and then when you win you get real dollars or USDT. There are many other features but I have not tried this exchange. I hope someone tried it and tells us what it thinks.

And what prevents you from personally trying to trade on a demo account and already gaining personal experience, rather than listening to someone?  In my opinion it is much better

6 hours ago, ProjectJourneyman said:

I'm testing the competition and so far I'm not an amazing trader 😂 It's a good way to test different theories though, with real data.

Well then, test and tell us all how everything went well or not.  You have the opportunity to learn trading for free.  Soon a section will appear on the platform on video tutorials on trading

Amazing platform and features provided there. The most beautiful thing is that tournament system. It will easily attract the user and if the rewards are given then they will feel much obliged  to work there. So over all the verification and also the trading system is amazing. We should check the platform and join that. 

Please read the entire post above there because it is really amazing. 👆

Message from the official telegram group

June, 20 at 9:00 am UTC we are launching a second Quiz from Nominex team here in the chat! It will last for 8 hours, so everyone could participate. 🚀Get ready for anwering our tricky questions. 

We’ll see what you know about NMX tokens distribution! 😏

All you will need to do is to fulfill the quiz terms and then you get your 5 NMX prize with ease!

Ask your near and dear ones to join us tomorrow! 🙏