Nominex Exchange - New Binance? Great Review - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BITC0IN

Nominex Exchange - New Binance? Great Review

29 minutes ago, Shakib Al Hasan75 said:

Amazing platforms and features are provided there.  The most beautiful thing is the tournament system.  It will easily attract the user and if reward is given then they feel very compelled to work there so all the verification and also the trading system is amazing.

There is no verification.  Verification is only needed if you withdraw more than 3 bitcoins per day.  But there are practically no such people.  You probably did not carefully read the topic 😇

i don't feel this exchange was good. but i will try it after that maybe i change my opinion

Edited by abdennour88

11 hours ago, abdennour88 said:

i don't feel this exchange was good. but i will try it after that maybe i change my opinion

To speak badly or well about the exchange, you need to at least study it a little.  How can you immediately give a verdict at first glance?  You have the opportunity to learn trading for free.  Is it bad?

• -1 1

Looks like a good competitor for what Binance is offering in their platform, but the most important difference between binance exchange and other exchanges as you may know is the fact that binance has 100% real volume and none if it is made up by the exchange trading bots or anything like that and the only thing they do as far as I know is that they hire market makers to increase liquidity of pairs for them, so I guess my question is that does this exchange really have real volume like binance or it is also partly fake volume like most other exchanges?

Edited by lharost

1 hour ago, lharost said:

Looks like a good competitor for what Binance is offering in their platform, but the most important difference between binance exchange and other exchanges as you may know is the fact that binance has 100% real volume and none if it is made up by the exchange trading bots or anything like that and the only thing they do as far as I know is that they hire market makers to increase liquidity of pairs for them, so I guess my question is that does this exchange really have real volume like binance or it is also partly fake volume like most other exchanges?

Binance, like other exchanges, trades a huge number of bots.  Here you are speaking correctly.  As for the Nominex exchange, you can clarify this question in the exchange chat with administrators.  I think they will help you.  I am not competent in this matter

• +1 1

Yes this is nice hope this exchange will reach one of the top 10 ranked exchange on coinmarketcap and will be good for us to trade on and get more oportunities .

Message from the official group to the telegram:

Our daily tournaments on demo accounts are gaining momentum! Right now over 200 users take a part in tournaments to test their luck and nerves! 😤

Competition is growing with each new entrant. What to do if you still haven't reached top 5? The prize looks so elusive! 😔

Don't worry! We know how much efforts you put into each competition, so we decided to increase the number of prizes to 30 and at the same time to add new rewards in NMX tokens!

1st place - 1000 USDT + 500 NMX
2nd place - 600 USDT + 300 NMX
3rd place - 300 USDT + 200 NMX
4th place - 200 USDT + 100 NMX
5th place - 100 USDT + 50 NMX
6-15 place - 50 NMX
16-25 place - 40 NMX 
26-30 place - 30 NMX

Participate, trade, have fun and earn with Nominex! 😎

Hi!

Did anyone have some expirience with CREX24? I have registred year ago and until they request KYC was no problems... To pass KYC was not so easy, but i pass it. 

What is your opinion?

12 hours ago, knezulc said:

Hi!

Did anyone have some expirience with CREX24? I have registred year ago and until they request KYC was no problems... To pass KYC was not so easy, but i pass it. 

What is your opinion?

This exchange is only good for one thing - there are a lot of rare altcoins on it. If you want to buy what you think is a new and promising altcoin that is nowhere to be found, then with a high probability you will meet him at Crex24. The rest is nothing special. Better look at the Nominex exchange

On 6/18/2020 at 9:32 PM, BITC0IN said:

Well then, test and tell us all how everything went well or not.  You have the opportunity to learn trading for free.  Soon a section will appear on the platform on video tutorials on trading

Yea, so far it's been a pretty good experience.  I've placed in the lower rungs on a few days and have some NMX but on many days I'm pretty low.  Since limit orders aren't available I am not present frequently enough to do well -- plus I don't research enough to know what's going to move in 24 hours.  I'm pretty sure some of the players do!

So, to that point I'm learning.  Worth my attention so far.

2 hours ago, ProjectJourneyman said:

Yea, so far it's been a pretty good experience.  I've placed in the lower rungs on a few days and have some NMX but on many days I'm pretty low.  Since limit orders aren't available I am not present frequently enough to do well -- plus I don't research enough to know what's going to move in 24 hours.  I'm pretty sure some of the players do!

So, to that point I'm learning.  Worth my attention so far.

I have already participated in daily tournaments several times and during this time I managed to get into the prize places only 2 times.  Took 23 and 8 places.  A total of 70 NMX tokens

Hello guys, I would like to ask you who has already won how many dollars in tournaments? I have already tried several times to participate in the tournament, but it did not give me great results, unfortunately, I was not able to reach the top.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, Ema watson said:

I simply first time heard approximately this platform , after reading your publish i suppose this is surely tremendous time , i used binance from longtime due to it is superb features like destiny trading as well margin trading . Anyway i signup there , with a bit of luck i were given some amount from your opposition .

As far as I know, now new users are given 30 NMX tokens for registration.  I was so unlucky, when I registered, there were no such gifts, unfortunately :) You mean these 30 NMX? 😊

someone just mentioned this exchange in the telegram and it has nmx token which is why i also try looking for its threads. luckily i found one in cryptotalk.

i'm still unsure whether NMX can go up, but what can you guys guarantee that the exchange is good and the token NMX will rise up?

3 hours ago, korazon said:

someone just mentioned this exchange in the telegram and it has nmx token which is why i also try looking for its threads. luckily i found one in cryptotalk.

i'm still unsure whether NMX can go up, but what can you guys guarantee that the exchange is good and the token NMX will rise up?

How can you guarantee anything in cryptocurrency?)) Do you know at least one such project that guarantees anything?  If there were guarantees, then everyone would buy up the cryptocurrency, which was given a guarantee of constant growth.  You yourself are already analyzing and think whether it is worth it or not.  But you just need to get NMX tokens for free while it is possible

9 hours ago, BITC0IN said:

How can you guarantee anything in cryptocurrency?)) Do you know at least one such project that guarantees anything?  If there were guarantees, then everyone would buy up the cryptocurrency, which was given a guarantee of constant growth.  You yourself are already analyzing and think whether it is worth it or not.  But you just need to get NMX tokens for free while it is possible

I was asking just a little tiny bit of assurance they can provide like faces of the team I guess?

Some teams at least did a little interview on youtube. Its just the tiniest thing a team can provide. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, korazon said:

I was asking just a little tiny bit of assurance they can provide like faces of the team I guess?

Some teams at least did a little interview on youtube. Its just the tiniest thing a team can provide. 

You can talk to moms personally from the CEO of the exchange Pavel Shkitin.  He often communicates in telegrams with users.  If you want, ask any question, he will gladly answer.  Keep the link to the official chat of the exchange.  Although he is Russian-speaking, you will be answered anyway

https://t.me/NominexRussian 

And here is the link to the English-language chat: https://t.me/NominexExchange

Edited by BITC0IN
  • +2 1

It looks like more traders are joining the competition than before, some are pretty good.  I'm generally in the bottom quarter nowadays 😄

One good thing about doing this competition is you get to see how the exchange performs; there have been a few times where it appeared to be down ("insufficient liquidity" to trade anything) which is concerning.

It looks like we're still 9months from the NMX tokens having an exchangeable value so I'll be holding on to my winnings until then, and will probably exchange it and keep that value on the exchange to trade with real money.  I'm not convince to jump over for my main trading from KuCoin yet, but it might keep my attention.

1 hour ago, ProjectJourneyman said:

It looks like more traders are joining the competition than before, some are pretty good.  I'm generally in the bottom quarter nowadays 😄

One good thing about doing this competition is you get to see how the exchange performs; there have been a few times where it appeared to be down ("insufficient liquidity" to trade anything) which is concerning.

Yes, there are more cool traders in the daily tournaments, it's true.  I, like you, take places either in the middle or at the end.  But I still managed to become a winner 4 times and earned 110 tokens 😎

9 hours ago, Clay334 said:

Well mate I truly appreciat your impact against this nominex trade, yet I don't think this trade beat binance, on the grounds that isn't 1000 position trade, its reality no 1 trade, so it's impractical yet nominex trade gives incredible open door for merchants to acquire great prize, when they win rivalry and sure such huge numbers of good dealers utilize this offer, trust in future this trade give great benefit their clients, thanks mate to share this point.

The exchange is new and in the future it may prove itself not bad. Well, time will tell. In the meantime, I get free NMX tokens for participating in tournaments

• +2 1

On 07.08.2020 at 19:26, Myummi said:

fair enough this is fine hopefulness this switch over will get to one of the highest 10 ranked conversation on coinmarketcap and will be nice for us to trade on and perceive added oportunities .

Nominex is unlikely to get into the top 10 cryptocurrency exchanges, at least not in the next couple of years, but it would not be bad for the top 50.  We'll see 😎

While every exchange would enjoy being at Binance's level of success, there's plenty of room to be successful without taking over the entire market. Actually, I don't even use Binance but use a few others that have the features I need.

One thing that's holding me back here is that there don't appear to be limit orders in the tournament.  There are stop loss and such, but unless things are just named differently than I'm used to it seems like an odd thing to remove.  Not that I'm a sophisticated trader, but I do make extensive use of limit orders.

10 hours ago, HeMAN said:

I read first time about this platform before read your post I never hear about this exchange and I see there are many good services provided by this exchange thank you so much for this useful information about this platform.

You are welcome. Register and take part in tournaments both on a demo account and for real money. Real money can be won in both tournaments