The best exchange that doesn´t charge high interest - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nab

The best exchange that doesn´t charge high interest

8 hours ago, George10 said:

It's a surething mate I will try out binance and I'm glad to know it has such low trading fees this is great but I heard it does require some KYC verifications like in times of changing an email and I'm not comfortable with this arrangement.

@George10 if you trading amount is not much, the kyc is not that necessary than phone number and email. It is a good exchange. 

13 minutes ago, Yomose said:

@George10 if you trading amount is not much, the kyc is not that necessary than phone number and email. It is a good exchange. 

OK mate that sounds good I will try it perhaps I might like it as I do with yobit exchange it's my first exchange to use that's why i prefer it over other exchanges out there.

• Useful or interesting 1

9 minutes ago, George10 said:

OK mate that sounds good I will try it perhaps I might like it as I do with yobit exchange it's my first exchange to use that's why i prefer it over other exchanges out there.

Yobit is a good exchange, but you need to diversify, you need to experience other exchanges. Like me, 70% of my trading funds are on Yobit while 30% on binance and hitbtc. 

4 minutes ago, Yomose said:

Yobit is a good exchange, but you need to diversify, you need to experience other exchanges. Like me, 70% of my trading funds are on Yobit while 30% on binance and hitbtc. 

I agree with you I need to also explore more other exchanges than relying on just yobit and I like the way you have spread your trading funds across those exchanges and I gues you also prefer yobit exchange that much.

Well for me I consider yobit as the as the good exchange with a low withdrawal fee and also it's a very good and secured exchange, so for me I think it's the best exchange with a low withdrawal fee.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many exchanges available that are genuine and trust by huge users like binance, kucoin, yobit, ftx, Huobi and other too. But talking about exchange with low fees and many advantages for users yobit is in mine list. And you can use this exchange for trading without any worries.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yobit is the best than Binance, KuCoin are in the following column for me. For me, the most utilized trade locales are Yobit,Binance, KucOin, and Bittrex. Yobit offers least conceivable exchanging and pulling back charges for the majority of the monetary forms.

Binance exchanger is currently the top exchanger in the world, it is as a result of this type of advantage it has over many exchangers in cryptocurrency world and it has earn good reputation from different people due to the efficiency over other exchangers, so for that they are ranked as the best Cryptocurrency exchanger in the world.

Yes you are absolutely right my mate. Binance is the number one online exchanging platform of crypto curremcy. And its interest fee and exchangijng fee are very low instead of other exchanger. I think binnace nd yobit both are great. Their security system was very unique and no one cant hack them. Their transaction are done with in seconds. Both are safe 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Many consider it better and it is not for nothing, but all the exchanges on this list, like Huobi and Coinbase, are also excellent exchanges with practically equal fees

I think that most major exchanges have the same trading fees only withdrawals change, I think Huobi the exchange with cheaper fees for both trading and withdrawal, even better than Binance

Nowadays it is very difficult to rely on wallets that charge little for the inrcambios, most of that pages that charge little are pure scam and end up taking away the cryptocurrencies, it is best to look for known pages so be high the payment 

Yobit is a really great platform with low interest and many trading pairs. I trade on it every day. I make good profit with its different features, like investbox, robotrade, virtual mining, campaigns, airdrops and cryptotrade. It is really safe, i think that it is one of the most secure exchanges right now. Trading with yobit is so easy, you just have to select the currencies you want to purchase, the amount and the purchase. it is very intuitive to use, it is simple and practical for those who are starting in the trading world. Besides, Yobit airdrops are very profitable, easy to follow and you can win more money with referrals. Join to yobit, you wont regret it!  Also they have a telegram channel, where you can talk with the community and admins if you have any doubt. I dont pay high fees. 💯

True, Bainance Exchange is very good and has a reasonable fee, but I also recommend kucoin exchange as a second choice.

I consider Yobit to be the best as an exchange that has the full package and not only charge low fees. Binance has the BNB that needs to use to lower fees but this means you still pay for it and it is not very cheap either. I still prefer Yobit and the binance advertisement in this forum is not required.

Yobit is an exchange that has low commissions when using the platform, either when trading or withdrawing our money. In addition, Yobit is a very fast exchange, transactions are carried out quickly.

Hi good day
Well, there is currently a wide range of exchanges for all tastes, it is a very competitive market and you can obtain different comosions, one of which is located in the medium-low range is Yobit.

• +3 1

I am know the binance has good fees but we are need this BNB to hold and buy and I am not understand why I pay in bnb and it burns in my wallet after trade but maybe it is less fees like this. I am not make a hundred trade every day but make a few for many days so the yobit fees are very fine to me and to trader that know that trade is not a video game that you have to make hundred reactions every day.

• +2 1

Really binance can be the best but have you looked at all the opportunities yobit is giving to us, there are simply too many to ignore and trading fees are important to only a few people that make a lot of trades with bots and hyperspeed trading trying to arbitrage trading, but not very important for most of the users.

• +2 1

On 6/13/2020 at 11:03 AM, Raqeebzy said:

Maybe you haven't tried using Binance or some other exchanges, Yobit is nowhere close to exchanges with lowest fees. PrimeXBT, Binance, OkEx are list of exchanges with lowest transaction fee in that other. Please read this article on Medium, it covers all I am talking about.

those have to charge low and still be in profit because they have lots of traders there due to the large number of coisn to trade, yobit on the other hand only have few coins with big marketcap that you can trade in.

• +2 1

On 10/10/2020 at 11:23 AM, duncun007 said:

those have to charge low and still be in profit because they have lots of traders there due to the large number of coisn to trade, yobit on the other hand only have few coins with big marketcap that you can trade in.

Yeah. With time I believe it might reduce drastically. The first time I used Yobit, I was surprised compared to Binance I have used beforehand. 

Apparently, the best exchanges didn't start like that. With increased market, customers and volume of trade, there will be much needed difference.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

An exchange that does not charge a lot of fees is BinanceDex and CoinEx are one of the few exchanges in which I am operating and I hardly lose money in commissions since their transaction rate is super low

• +2 1

On 6/9/2020 at 8:22 AM, Nab said:

which they consider to be the exchange that charges the lowest interest rate and that good trading can be done to earn good returns, they consider Binance to be the best.

image.thumb.png.acb72bb068a4b877c0f41beb28411da9.png

Yes.You are absolutely right frined.Both trading fee and transferring fee of Binance is lower that most of the other best exchanges.Binance's trading fee is only 0.1%.And the withdraw fee of every coin is much lower here.

Binance, Huobi and Coinbase are undoubtedly the 3 best in low commissions, as coinmarketcap shows you, it is like this and without a doubt that they charge little commission, it only remains in your opinion which one suits you best according to

• +4 1