The best exchange that doesn´t charge high interest - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nab

The best exchange that doesn´t charge high interest

Yobit in training with other exchanges is the best in terms of collecting transaction fees and that is why it is one of the most recommended for both trading and investing and even with the innovative way of mining cryptocurrencies

• +2 1

talking about exchange with low fees and many advantages for users yobit is in mine list. And you can use this exchange for trading without any worries.on the commissions per transaction or trading, I think Yobit is better, their fee is basically not noticeable,  yobit seems like a better option.

• +4 1

2 hours ago, DAnet777 said:

There are still other exchanges with low interest feel, like the kucoin, OkEx and polonix. They are all good exchange. But I do not go for that, I prefer hitbtc , also they have low trading fee though but also secure. 

Yes Dear @DAnet777 there are a lot of website exchange who offer lower fees...etc actually there a high competence between them so they are doing their marketing strategies reducing fees especially to attract more users, then they will change their fees to higher. The important are not low fees, is the security and the popularity of a such website exchange.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Welcome, my friend, in fact, all fees are close in the platforms, and this is not a big difference between each other, whether it is Binance, Yobit, or other popular platforms with a medical reputation, so the preference for one of them over the other is due to the person's nature and what he likes more

My point of view the best one is SwapSpace. Never had a problem with platform and always a high level of support and by the way, no need the registration, easy and quick.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

i really like coinbase pro and binance but binance should add free sending system because sending funds are pretty expensive for small traders like me. i dont want to pay 2$ for one transaction 

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

I actively use BestChange - excellent service, never let down with exchangers. I choose by the number of positive reviews, and by the course, of course. I didn't know about the bonus in satoshi either. Thank you)

Basically I use best-change, because it has a huge number of exchangers, and the likelihood that you will be thrown is simply minimal, minus one, a small selection of cryptocurrencies, but there are only a couple of places where there are more of them and they are not the most reliable 

no. never such offers have been received, it all depends on the exchanger, probably, if it is new and needs promotion, then such an option is not excluded, I use several verified more than a dozen times and nothing like this happened

changed through bitobmen, but it went wrong with jambs, I had to restore the application via chat so that the rubles came to my wallet. They did everything, restored it and let's beg for reviews, although they didn't seem to have done anything supernatural. They were quite often in the top on the best-chain at the rate, that's why I turned to them.

Does it depend on the amount? Really? It seems to me that the cryptocurrency is so good that practically nothing depends on the amount, although I may not be too fussy about it. Write if not right

You misunderstood me, for example, I have cue balls on the exchange, but I need cash, I exchange the cue ball for rubles or dollars and send it to the wallet, then through the aggregator from the online wallet I transfer it to my card, you know? but the larger the amount of exchange from the online wallet to the card, the more likely it is that this transaction will be delayed, due to the considerable amount, something like an additional check. it is possible that exchangers have some kind of limit for automatic transfers and if the amount exceeds it. then the funds are frozen for a while in order to exclude a possible mistake when entering the details ...... so that I do not send funds to the left account, the amount is frozen and they are waiting for my appeal to make sure that everything was done on my part correctly .. understand?

I was offered to top up my phone account for $ 2 per review. But it was honest there, the exchanger worked really well and they just asked to write an honest review and that's it.

For $ 2, it's a sin not to write a review if there weren't really any stocks) Can't tell me the name of the exchanger? He is probably still represented on the best chain, I will spend one exchange there for a bonus

A good exchanger is never more free. One of the eyes is the youbit exchanger. This exchanger is much less free but many exchangers are much more free.Yobit Exchanger never has high interest so it is the best exchange.

Gold words. Either the commission for input / output changes, then go through verification, then something else. Through the bestchain, I found what I needed, made a couple of clicks - and exchanged it.

I exchanged ether and used this service about a dozen times. Each time I chose a new exchanger and never dropped it. Although there were suspicions about some exchangers and I avoided them, but these are just suspicions.

if there are so many refusals, everything does not suit them and that the withdrawal conditions are so secretive until the last moment, then, alas, you will not achieve anything here, you just need to forget and not fool yourself

And I even registered for the first time and always log in before the exchange. Thanks for the tip, you just need to somehow more profitably merge to Yandex, at least a 1% bonus would be given. The course only on papahange is not too happy about the cue ball ...

In the internet there are many offers of earning money on exchangers due to the difference in rates on different exchangers, is it really possible to earn money from this or is it just another scam?

It is very difficult to make money on the difference in exchange in different places, since the exchange rate is constantly changing. The so-called surebets are instantly fixed, and so you will lose more on commissions than earn.

It is impossible to translate anything completely without commission. The only option for you is to negotiate with a friend who needs a crypt and has dollars. Then your only spend will be the on-net transaction fee.