The best exchange that doesn´t charge high interest - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nab

The best exchange that doesn´t charge high interest

commission is one thing, but the rate at which you buy or sell is another and it is more important to look at it. Even the exchanges do not write the percentage, they simply write the rate at which they buy or sell. interest is already included in the price

Well, it happens and through the exchangers there are lucky. I used to change webmoney in my city through one money changer, so several times he changed me 1: 1 wmz for a dollar, as he urgently needed wmz.

Did this exchange take place in person? Bestchain also has such exchange pairs where you give virtual money and receive cash. You need to walk to the exchange office and the rate will be small.

Bestchange is probably the most popular and reliable crypto exchange aggregator. It is recommended by both beginners and experienced in the cryptocurrency field. The assessment may not be perfect, but for people starting to understand the world of cryptocurrencies, this site is perfect.

I made a mistake when entering the card number, when transferring through the exchanger, but I corrected my mistake, the money came. I always use it, which is very convenient when exchanging with cryptocurrency.  

Indeed, some exchangers ask for registration, however, I have never met requirements for verification with a passport when exchanging from ether to fiat. What kind of fiat do you have there? I changed it for rubles and hryvnia repeatedly)

This is true, but it is a mistake to rely on the opinion of only crypto enthusiasts, because this unit was and successfully worked long before the advent of the crypt! I even used it somewhere else, when there was no crypt at all and in sight! 

By the way, a very good exchanger, one might say, the most versatile! Changed there more than once cue balls and ethers! Quite a profitable exchange rate, and the minimum withdrawal rate is not that great on many services! In general, I advise everyone, change what you want there, especially the crypt)

I must say this is the best exchanger. The name itself speaks for itself: "I am the best, I am the best!". I just used it not long ago. I liked the large selection of sites presented there. 

Bestchange is a good exchanger aggregator, I use it quite often. One of its advantages is that exchange offices that already operate on this resource value their position, so the probability that they will throw is very small

I don't know, everyone uses something, but I don't really like it. The commissions there are sometimes too big, I bought there a couple of times, but no more, the same exmo or payeer, as for me, is faster and cooler

Yes, and this one suits me, I have been using it for a long time and have never had any problems. why change to something new that has not been tested, maybe I will try it somehow if it is more profitable there than on the best chain

There is a referral system, but not everyone pays for referrals. Bestchenge checks all ip and clicks on the site and if there was an exchange on any of the provided exchangers, then pay for such an action (on other forums they described these conditions).

The main thing is to check the working hours of the exchanger, because once I made the exchange outside of working hours and waited for them to start working. And the rate is not very good in exchange offices as for me and + commission.

Well, best-chendzhu, of course, respect guys in general, well done. I used it for a long time when I did not find out about large sites where there are exchanges and exchangers, although there is a minus in the commission, but oh well. This minus does not equal the reliability of the quality of services. And on the best exchange, having found an exchanger, you can easily be thrown and that's all, you forget about money.

Well, such exchangers have one problem, this is a very bad exchange rate for different coins, so there is no point in withdrawing such small amounts, or converting them into smaller coins like doge coin can be well withdrawn not such large amounts there.

a normal exchanger, for a long time it has been on the network, but I have never changed or bought anything there .. only the faucet was cut there until I forgot the address))) but there exchanges for me with exceeded percentages. (

Of course, a large number of users have a well-deserved popularity! For a long time, after all, no one else has created such a monitoring of exchangers! But the beschendzh has a competitor, and I suppose it's a blues if there is competition!

To be honest, bestchange is a very high-quality exchanger, because through this exchanger you can go to very profitable exchangers that are suitable for everyone, both in quality and in the amount of exchange, therefore I advise everyone !!!

Yes, no one is to blame, just Yandex money introduced such a rule that when you change any currency to Yandex money, it will be paid to you in 24 hours and not earlier. It is created against scammers. At least this was 2 months ago, and this is if you use the exchanger for the first time.

Currently dear I am a user of Yobit exchange and I am satisfied with its services and I also admire Binance which has low interest rates and consider as a best exchange platform and have huge volume and millions of users which trust them

Well, probably it is worth saying that all monitoring exchangers are identical to each other, well, I understand that the exchanger itself throws a request to connect to monitoring in order to become more popular, this is all clear and for a long time.