The best exchange that doesn´t charge high interest - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nab

The best exchange that doesn´t charge high interest

which they consider to be the exchange that charges the lowest interest rate and that good trading can be done to earn good returns, they consider Binance to be the best.

image.thumb.png.acb72bb068a4b877c0f41beb28411da9.png

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -1 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

I noticed that there is no Yobit platform within this classification, but I hope to see it in the near future because it is one of the platforms that works to reduce interest and withdrawal fees. As for Binance, it always gets the first rank, perhaps because it is the oldest and contains the largest number of traders

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes definitely Binance is best Exchange sites over all the crypto exchanges.It have low trading fee and withdrawal fee as compared to other trading exchanges.

• +2 1

Binance platform is a good trading platform with low transfer and withdrawal fees and supports a lot of exchange currencies and this platform is very popular and in addition to Binance platform yobit platform is also a good platform and its withdrawal fees are also low

In crypto market many scam exchanges also working therefore every one cautious about losing their own investment so only big named and popular exchange used by the most of people therefore many investors used only binance exchange that is why binance exchange is best exchange. 

• +2 2

On 6/9/2020 at 5:22 AM, Nab said:

which they consider to be the exchange that charges the lowest interest rate and that good trading can be done to earn good returns, they consider Binance to be the best.

image.thumb.png.acb72bb068a4b877c0f41beb28411da9.png

Sure the binance is really charging the very low interest fees in trading, and for this reason users will be able to earn the profit for the very low price change of the coin. 

• +3 1

yeah , I also Think that binance is always good exchange as well they charge a low amount of fees also . huobi wallet is really Good and having a great features Also . I think that there isn't too much difference in top 5 exchange ( if we analyse them according to trading fees ) .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 6/9/2020 at 2:34 PM, magd said:

I noticed that there is no Yobit platform within this classification, but I hope to see it in the near future because it is one of the platforms that works to reduce interest and withdrawal fees. As for Binance, it always gets the first rank, perhaps because it is the oldest and contains the largest number of traders

Yobit is 10th on this list. The guy that made this post probably didn't notice though and left yobit out of his screenshot. The traffic indicator is basically the one that we can trust and yobit does have thousands of active users.

50 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

Yobit is 10th on this list. The guy that made this post probably didn't notice though and left yobit out of his screenshot. The traffic indicator is basically the one that we can trust and yobit does have thousands of active users.

Thanks mate to inform because iam also wondering why yobit exchange not in this list, now yobit also performing well in every section and so many investors add in yobit, so yobit also deserve rank 5th in this list but not matter still 10 th rank, hope in soon yobit achieve top 5 rank and binance is really gives good facilities in trading so obviously its good for trading.

Yobit is the best than Binance, KuCoin are in the next row for me. For me, the most used exchange sites are Yobit,Binance, KucOin, and Bittrex. Yobit offers lowest possible trading and withdrawing fees for most of the currencies. 

15 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Yobit is the best than Binance, KuCoin are in the next row for me. For me, the most used exchange sites are Yobit,Binance, KucOin, and Bittrex. Yobit offers lowest possible trading and withdrawing fees for most of the currencies. 

You are right about yobit, their trading fee is low, and exchange feelings is low but binance is a good exchange too and is the best rated in the world according to coinmarketcap. I like others like kucoin, hitbtc and bittrex. 

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Yomose said:

You are right about yobit, their trading fee is low, and exchange feelings is low but binance is a good exchange too and is the best rated in the world according to coinmarketcap. I like others like kucoin, hitbtc and bittrex. 

Maybe you haven't tried using Binance or some other exchanges, Yobit is nowhere close to exchanges with lowest fees. PrimeXBT, Binance, OkEx are list of exchanges with lowest transaction fee in that other. Please read this article on Medium, it covers all I am talking about.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

1 hour ago, Raqeebzy said:

Maybe you haven't tried using Binance or some other exchanges, Yobit is nowhere close to exchanges with lowest fees. PrimeXBT, Binance, OkEx are list of exchanges with lowest transaction fee in that other. Please read this article on Medium, it covers all I am talking about.

I know what you are talking about, I have binance account, and in my comment, I said binance is part of them. Like the exchange i am using, hitbtc amd binance, trading fee are 0.2% and 0.1% respectively. But on hitbtc if you pass your kyc, the trading fee is 0.007%. 

Binance and Bittrex giving lowest trading fees and if you use binance coin then binance exchange charge more less for trading. Bittrex giving every new users 10$ worth of coins which you can use for trading fees. So according to me both exchanges is best for lowest fees.

• +1 1

I agree that Binance is one of the bests in terms of lower transaction fees, also i see that Coinbase pro is on TOP 3 which is really great and i would suggest it to everyone who wants to start using another exchange rather than the one you guys used most of the times as it's also the best one.

Also yobit is not there probabily because of specific withdrawal fees or convertions i believe which is sad.

• +3 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

The exchanges in that screenshot is not ranked on the parameter of low interest fees instead the exchanges are ranked on Web Traffic Factor parameter. Yes the Binance has the lowest transactions fee, other exchange with low transaction fee are PrimeXBT, OkEX, Poloniex and CEX.io exchange.

I have used binance exchange for sometime, its a good exchange and they real have affordable fee to all coins. I am also using yobit exchange and they also have small fee though its not to all coins.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

18 hours ago, Yomose said:

So many guys are talking about hitbtc, I know it is genuinely established exchange but have not given enough time to use this exchange. Anyway, I might recheck this platform today. If I find anything interesting, I will be more like to use that exchange for a long term purpose. 

Binance is very popular and has many important and good features, but for me I no longer work for it because they simply banned me and prevented me from trading because they became subject to American laws that prohibit some countries, including my own. This is unfortunate and shameful.

11 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Binance is very popular and has many important and good features, but for me I no longer work for it because they simply banned me and prevented me from trading because they became subject to American laws that prohibit some countries, including my own. This is unfortunate and shameful.

There are still other exchanges with low interest feel, like the kucoin, OkEx and polonix. They are all good exchange. But I do not go for that, I prefer hitbtc , also they have low trading fee though but also secure. 

On 6/10/2020 at 6:05 PM, jamesvince said:

In crypto market many scam exchanges also working therefore every one cautious about losing their own investment so only big named and popular exchange used by the most of people therefore many investors used only binance exchange that is why binance exchange is best exchange. 

That is right everybody prefers to use exchange, which is really popular and trusted by other investors. That is why as you above mentioned there are still a lot of exchange, which are absolutely wasting time and spammed. 

Bianace is all the time number one in all marketcap and static website also the huobi is a good one I think they have a good future for this one just keep it in eyes 

Currently I only use yobit exchange for all my trading and investing needs as I see it to be the best since I started to use it but I'm looking forward in trying out some reputable exchanges recommended out there.

3 hours ago, George10 said:

I'm looking forward in trying out some reputable exchanges recommended out there.

You can try binance, kucoin, bittrex or hitbtc. You will really like these exchanges. I have used binance for a while and it seemed good with a low trading fee of 0.1%. 

5 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

You can try binance, kucoin, bittrex or hitbtc. You will really like these exchanges. I have used binance for a while and it seemed good with a low trading fee of 0.1%. 

It's a surething mate I will try out binance and I'm glad to know it has such low trading fees this is great but I heard it does require some KYC verifications like in times of changing an email and I'm not comfortable with this arrangement.