What is the solution friends! Take a look at this - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

What is the solution friends! Take a look at this

Hi friends I have a problem which make me so confuse from the yobit exchange. I try to exchange my 0.0021 BTC to ETH but I mistakenly select btc/yovi this get me confused I sold my btc and buy yovi I try to cancel it but couldn't be possible. It was to late I tried to reexchange the yovi to my btc but It appears to me on my screen something exactly this appears.

this is rise only market, sells are only allowed to be placed higher than the current lowest sell.

I have 0.05884 as my yovi balance and I can't place an order in the market what should be the solution friends all orders can't be accessible. I will expect your feedbacks friends I need your help.

Yeah, I have also seen this rise only market. I think you have to place order for low price then you can sell the yovi coin for low price. But no worries this yovi coin is best coin.

you can't sell for a price that's lower than the current lowest sell price listed, which means you can't make an immediate sell, you need to place your order higher than what the lowest sell order even by just 1 sat and wait until someone buys your sell order

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

yovi is still a prestigious altcoin with an excellent future ahead of him, however, apparently you cannot place an order of less value than the minimum value that is on the list of sell orders must be a higher value, This means that you only have to know how to wait and sooner or later you will be able to sell

• +1 1
  • +3 2

8 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

I have 0.05884 as my yovi balance and I can't place an order in the market what should be the solution friends all orders can't be accessible. I will expect your feedbacks friends I need your help.

This is unfortunate and really I'm saddenned for your accident. I can only suggest to try and find the minimum price where you can sell and wait until it gets filled. Also I'm not sure but I think that yovi is sometimes included in the yopony pump that yobit is making, so perhaps you might have a chance to resell. I really hope all goes well to you on this as it was a human error and this happens to all of us. I've noticed that you felt bad and there is no need for this. You can recover the amount. I made a mistake two days ago as well that cost me $10. Don't give up, you will make it back.

If the process is successfully completed on the platform and your balance becomes zero then you will not be able to stop the process and recover the currencies as they were never before with me, but it is recognized that the process that is completed will not be able to be restored so I advise you to place your sale order at a higher price

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

What an accidental mistake, you have to wait or place your order on the lowest value if you are so curious to sell at the moment. The exchange we trade in matters most of the time and that is why i am stuck with KoinPro, smart trade panel will ensure you don't make this kind of mistake and helps to get profits in any market condition. 

• +2 1

2 hours ago, BTC Future said:

This is unfortunate and really I'm saddenned for your accident. I can only suggest to try and find the minimum price where you can sell and wait until it gets filled. Also I'm not sure but I think that yovi is sometimes included in the yopony pump that yobit is making, so perhaps you might have a chance to resell. I really hope all goes well to you on this as it was a human error and this happens to all of us. I've noticed that you felt bad and there is no need for this. You can recover the amount. I made a mistake two days ago as well that cost me $10. Don't give up, you will make it back.

Thank you dude for the advice I have to take the risk as I have already make the mistake I still have hope to sell it as the market continues to exist there is hope not to give up more advancement wil be developed all I need is to be patient and think wise to have the best solution here you friends are trying your best to help us all.

Don't worry about this issues friend, YOVI is a good coin because is one the yobit coins. You will not lose your money with it, just work hard to reach the minimum exchanging account that required.

• +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Oh sad to know about your issue, mate. According to raise only market rules, you should have to place selling order higher than real time lowest sell,As you have 0.05884 YOVI in your account, kindly wait for favorable time to make a trade.Still you need not to take worry, Yovi is not a useless cryptocoin 😊511806600_Screenshot(3).png.9b3eecffbea7a830c928c5eb6e2c04f5.png

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Oh don't worry if you're order fully filled or partial then sold yovi with eth market then you simple get eth why you are worried about this. This is happening sometime when we have some tension in mind then we made wrong pair and place market orders and that was filled. 

• +1 3

If the process is complete, you cannot cancel it, but if the request is still pending, you can cancel the process again and create a new exchange in the upcoming times. You must check the process before doing it because sometimes you may not be able to cancel the process.

I am sad for you and I hope that you and everyone will pay attention during trading operations and the only thing you can do now is to place an order for sale at a low price and wait until the most noticeable people make the purchase.

• +1 1

Its really sad incident happens with you, in crypto transaction are place any order then once verify the process, because if we do any mistake its not cover easily, in your case you can't loss your coins its mistakely exchange in yovi tokens its good, you earn more coins and complete the minimum amount this coin then replace in ETH.

• +4 1

In fact it is very difficult to verify the value of the currency Because it is not stable no one can say the exact price increase. However the price of Ethereum will go down after a while even if it goes down so it is better to exchange Ethereum and BTC from other currencies.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 6/4/2020 at 2:51 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hi friends I have a problem which make me so confuse from the yobit exchange. I try to exchange my 0.0021 BTC to ETH but I mistakenly select btc/yovi this get me confused I sold my btc and buy yovi I try to cancel it but couldn't be possible. It was to late I tried to reexchange the yovi to my btc but It appears to me on my screen something exactly this appears.

this is rise only market, sells are only allowed to be placed higher than the current lowest sell.

I never facing with that error, but the thing that I've understand here it means that, the coin is only aiming to raise and not to drop, so you need to sell order that is higher price than the currently market in order to make the coin raise only. 

• +1 1

You cannot sell at a very little or very high price as there are price limits within a single session, you must put your order on hold until it is executed.

• +4 1

59 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

I never facing with that error, but the thing that I've understand here it means that, the coin is only aiming to raise and not to drop, so you need to sell order that is higher price than the currently market in order to make the coin raise only. 

I think that is a good suggestion I have to try my luck to see if it will work and I have hope that should work because it got me confused.

On 6/4/2020 at 1:51 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

I think this saying explains it all you can't place an order that is below the minimum sell order and it's like the yovi you want to sell is below the minimum amount that's just my opinion however, I have not experienced such a challenge before.

• +4 1

1 hour ago, George10 said:

I think this saying explains it all you can't place an order that is below the minimum sell order and it's like the yovi you want to sell is below the minimum amount that's just my opinion however, I have not experienced such a challenge before.

Thank you dude for the advice I am still in the process to have my money back because it is getting to longer this is quite about 2weeks this happens and I can't put an order the market seems very dormant.

8 minutes ago, Ndayebo8 said:

Thank you dude for the advice I am still in the process to have my money back because it is getting to longer this is quite about 2weeks this happens and I can't put an order the market seems very dormant.

You are welcome mate we are here in this forum to also help one another in challenges we mostly encouter in the crypto world to find best solutions,I'm wishing you luck to get your bitcoins back safely.

• +1 1

18 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

I think that is a good suggestion I have to try my luck to see if it will work and I have hope that should work because it got me confused.

Since you already have it there and you can't trade it, why can't you take the advantage and hold it for a while. It is ROM which means you don't have to worry about loosing, the chart over the last few months looks good and you can make up $10 in a month with it.

• +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

It's a shame what happened to you, what you have to do is make an order at a lower price than the last sale and let it run automatically, you may have some losses 

When it comes to investing in currency we have to buy at a lower price and sell at a higher price The amount of damage is less And if we buy at a higher price and sell at a lower price then the amount of loss is more. Therefore we have to work by verifying the market.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

@Laboni what you are saying is not relevant to what the topic is discussing on try to take a review to the topic and answer the question possible if you have solution to it.