Sense of belonging - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

Sense of belonging

Because of what is happening in the forum the little creation of useful topics in these last weeks I want to dedicate this topic to all the newest members and those who do not yet dare to create topics for fear or for any other reason to take a sense of belonging for this forum I think that if they feel that this forum belongs to them they would be more interested in the stability and the proper functioning of the forum is very important is very important for all of us who support us to keep the forum updated every day and not just come and fulfill the publications required to raise money not as my dad would say that's bread for today and hunger for tomorrow we should take this unique opportunity that Cryptotalk offers us to learn take some awareness and start creating good topics so that we can all debate 

There are a few members who do not post topics but only post posts and comments, and we must all create a new topic every day to increase more helpful posts in the forum.

If they would pay more for decent topics, i bet that the topic / reply ratio would change in a week. Topics are just too much work for some people, and not everyone has really anything to say.

But then again some topics are not worth paying more. So it would be hard to implement.

I still see some topics containing misinformation and that doesn't even get fixed when asked. And topics where the starter doesn't bother to reply questions that the topic rises.

• +1 1

I agree with you mate lets encourage each and everyone to make content here. Lets make contribution to this forum to help it grow and full of good resources about cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1

First I want to thank you for inviting members of the forum CryptoTalk to contribute to raising the level of this forum, this forum has given us a lot and has helped us in difficult circumstances and in return we must feel a sense of belonging CryptoTalk by creating high-quality topics in crypto

• +1 1

truly mate , I also see their is very low amount of post is created in these days due to low amount of Memeber . 

from today I think Tu to create 2-3 post on weekly basis with a good content . 

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Basically if you ever think about learning more and trying to help others with / at cryptocurrencies communities then you are just in the proper right place.

Cryptotalk is one more forum for you to dig up your doubts and help others to reach out positive feedback and assiting journey into using virtual currencies.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

This is real inspiration topic to post mate yes now everyone fear's to post tropics, because if anyone create low content topic then this topic deletes are the creator received warning points, so most of members thinks to better give reactions, because everyone wants to save their accounts, and wants to earn safely but they can't think this forum.main purpose is learn about crypto and share knowledgeable information to everyone.

• -5 1
  • +5 1

You are right in your saying but the truth is that this is in fear that there might be completely no topics to participate in and I encourage members to also explore the forum sections for more publication and as for me I only create a new topic when I have something unique to share not because someone is doing it.

This forum has provided us with much and whatever we do we will not be able to return the favor to it and as I said you must feel that this forum is part of our daily life and we must work to develop and support it by writing posts and topics that are beneficial and important to all the people who join it

40 minutes ago, Musa aliyu said:

We need to create topic. With the number of topic that we create everyday that is what makes the forum to beote lively and it will be a ace for each and everyone of us to stay and Interact not for the sake of earning but for the sake of learning.

You are right, but at times we may be out of topics but at least in a month, we should create nothing less than 7 topics or more. Although, some may be deleted but if carefully created, even all will be accepted. 

On 6/4/2020 at 9:19 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Because of what is happening in the forum the little creation of useful topics in these last weeks I want to dedicate this topic to all the newest members and those who do not yet dare to create topics for fear or for any other reason to take a sense of belonging for this forum I think that if they feel that this forum belongs to them they would be more interested in the stability and the proper functioning of the forum is very important is very important for all of us who support us to keep the forum updated every day and not just come and fulfill the publications required to raise money not as my dad would say that's bread for today and hunger for tomorrow we should take this unique opportunity that Cryptotalk offers us to learn take some awareness and start creating good topics so that we can all debate 

I'm with you mate, we need to do our best on creating more usefully topics in order to competing with others forum, because otherwise we will be not do something fare here if we only care ourselves for earning. 

Posting articles on a daily basis is the responsibility of all members.I think the reason for not publishing is that a good number of topics have already been published.These topics talked about most of the matters related to cryptocurrencies. I think that not publishing the reason is not to repeat the same topics and for fear of  Warning points

• +1 1

I agree that there is need for more new posts, but there is also need for higher quality and finding topics that can be considered important for discussion in the forum.

On 6/4/2020 at 1:18 PM, rekter said:

If they would pay more for decent topics, i bet that the topic / reply ratio would change in a week.

Lol! We will begin reading scientific studies and thesis papers in cryptotalk if this happens! 

All i can say is we need to read the topic or the title of the section so we would know if that certain section is capable for our knowledge so we can give our best answer or opinion for it. That's for me. 

First Thanks for the topic,and yes you are right the created topic is more less day after day we really dont see new topic ,that why we should encourage new user to make and create topic

19 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

There is no reason to be afraid to make a topic. Everyone should be able to try to make a good topic, and if it's not useful or not good. at least the moderator will delete and lock it. But at least tried it.

The is just it, some said their topic will be deleted while others complain of another reasons, but if the topic created is not plagiarised and useful, it will not be deleted. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 6/4/2020 at 2:19 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Yes mate if most of members feel that they are part of the forum to discuss everything they know here related to crypto, i think they will have the idea or they will have the guts to share their knowledge here and to create some topics that is not here yet.

• +1 1

If we have really some unique issue to discuss, it is really better to create topics on this forum. This forum is quite unique and only accepts useful topics. Useless topics are actively deleted from the moderators to keep this forum clean. 

Edited by Whited35
Mistake, have plotted "not" in front of unique !!

The situation should be managed properly because it takes an increase in the number of users for the forum to be very active.

• +1 1

You are right Bros we should embrace the advantage we find in this forum to keep the forum updated so that if anyone wants latest information about crypto can easily access information here.

On 6/8/2020 at 8:38 AM, Whited35 said:

If we have really some unique issue to discuss, it is really better to create topics on this forum. This forum is not quite unique and only accepts useful topics. Useless topics are actively deleted from the moderators to keep this forum clean. 

You're right mate. Well this forum needs new topics that is not already discussed here. We need to do searches of articles that tackles about Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology so we can have a a lot of ideas what to publish topics here.

34 minutes ago, Tine0313 said:

You're right mate. Well this forum needs new topics that is not already discussed here. We need to do searches of articles that tackles about Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology so we can have a a lot of ideas what to publish topics here.

So mate stay tuned ! I have created some really useful topics for tutorial sections on this forum which could last for a long time and also be valuable. My some topics were deleted from other sections so I am focused to make constructive and high quality topics. 

• +4 1

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

So mate stay tuned ! I have created some really useful topics for tutorial sections on this forum which could last for a long time and also be valuable. My some topics were deleted from other sections so I am focused to make constructive and high quality topics. 

Wow i will wait for that buddy. We need more topics here where we can learn different things about crypto and blockchain technology, all we need to do is read and analyze more articles so we can create different topic.

• +1 1

On 6/4/2020 at 4:53 PM, Zaino34 said:

There are a few members who do not post topics but only post posts and comments, and we must all create a new topic every day to increase more helpful posts in the forum.

Well, that's actually true mate but it's hard to create some topics here in this forum, many members here wants to share their ideas but they're afraid to share it because there is a tendency that this topic is totally posted by the old members here in this forum.

• +2 1