Does youtube counts view from ptc sites? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Does youtube counts view from ptc sites?

Hey guys ow all are you doing,

I have one question, if youtubers advertise there youtube videos on ptc sites does there vies count? and also does there watch  hour increase on monetization? i am asking this because if this thing works why youtubers straggle to get views and watch hours, what do you think guys.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

If youtube rules allow such monetization from external sites viewership then yes for sure they will earn money.

You will be basically watching them from a frame window point of view inside a "div" tag from html page.

Therefore since you are focusing the video it will be increasing it's views.

Unless the PTC site doesn't allow to have youtube videos there.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +3 3
  • +4 2

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

YouTube previously deleted all the content and channels that talk about encryption, and I don t know if the channels that talk about encryption are being paid, and we also need a lot of views in order to be able to make a profit

19 minutes ago, DreamStage said:

If youtube rules allow such monetization from external sites viewership then yes for sure they will earn money.

You will be basically watching them from a frame window point of view inside a "div" tag from html page.

Therefore since you are focusing the video it will be increasing it's views.

Unless the PTC site doesn't allow to have youtube videos there.

Bro, you are right if the ptc site allows youtube videos and if the viewer watches the video it should be counted right, i mean its the view it counts, but why are then youtuber straggle to get meany views they can advertise on ptc sites right.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

YouTube behaves differently, sometimes it is against cryptocurrencies and recently it has supported cryptocurrencies and allowed the specialized channels to encode. Maybe users are competing more now because they heard about the YouTube payment plan for Bitcoin users

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 minute ago, magd said:

YouTube behaves differently, sometimes it is against cryptocurrencies and recently it has supported cryptocurrencies and allowed the specialized channels to encode. Maybe users are competing more now because they heard about the YouTube payment plan for Bitcoin users

Really does youtube plans to pay for bitcoin users, wow that's an interesting news, you are right youtube have different things and plains, i hear so meany complains about it, and it may change every time. thanks for your information.

1 hour ago, betelihem said:

Hey guys ow all are you doing,

I have one question, if youtubers advertise there youtube videos on ptc sites does there vies count? and also does there watch  hour increase on monetization? i am asking this because if this thing works why youtubers straggle to get views and watch hours, what do you think guys.

From what I understand ptc sites are against their ToS and they have already banned accounts that were paying services like these to boost their videos. Seriously why would they ever want content that was boosted artificially, instead of honest people that caught the attention of the viewers and manage to grow in a healthy way. 

If they find that someone is boosting his numbers they ban the account. Hopefully they will ban a few stupid accounts that instantly have thousands of bot vieweres the moment they go live as these people are being dishonest and also have motives to manipulate their audience.

33 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

From what I understand ptc sites are against their ToS and they have already banned accounts that were paying services like these to boost their videos. Seriously why would they ever want content that was boosted artificially, instead of honest people that caught the attention of the viewers and manage to grow in a healthy way. 

If they find that someone is boosting his numbers they ban the account. Hopefully they will ban a few stupid accounts that instantly have thousands of bot vieweres the moment they go live as these people are being dishonest and also have motives to manipulate their audience.

But vies from ptc sites are not face or bots, they are real peoples view, i mean there are so meany peoples who use ptc sites right, so if some one advertise there video then it will get viewed for some second so its not face view, may be youtube don't' count it because its from ad sites, but the views are from real peoples.

Am not sure with that, but i think they will be counted if they are real viewers and not bots. There are site like picoworkes you can use to advertise you channel and i don't think if there is any problem to do that because its an advertising network.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

9 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

Am not sure with that, but i think they will be counted if they are real viewers and not bots. There are site like picoworkes you can use to advertise you channel and i don't think if there is any problem to do that because its an advertising network.

You are right, as long as the advertisements are view with humans then there will be no problem with that, i mean the only thing that is needed is views from peoples right, so they get the views i think they don't choose a place.

There is maybe issues that videos of YouTube are not views on Ptc sites because only pictures or displayed for advertising sites then how your view of youtube increasing if people don't watch your videos so I thought this is not beneficial for YouTubers.

• +2 1

Yes dear, if you have a YouTube channel, you must have 1000 subscribers and a large number of hours for Google to place ads on your channel and get paid for it. So owners of YouTube channels are quick to attract you to watch their channels.

19 minutes ago, issa123h said:

Alot of yotubers depent on paid ads sites 

To publish ther videos and getting anew views and it will

Be counted on yotube with no proplems

Wow i didn't know before, i mean when i read so meany reviews the say its will not count but now i see they are depends on this paid advertising sites, thanks bro for the information's, 

• +1 1

YouTube is one of the most important sources of income for those looking to make money from the internet, but you need to create a professional YouTube channel and have at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours before you start earning money by watching ads on your channel

• +1 1
  • +2 1

4 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Yes bro iam also not idea PTC sites views and subscription you tube accept are not, but microworkers and picoworkers platform views definitely count, because most of this platform tasks are watching YouTube videos and subscribe the you tube channel, iam also work this platform's and do this tasks.

• +1 1

I don't think they have any system like that. But who knows!I am short of knowledge about youtube related things. So i can't answer this topic. But i read some of the comments and it seemed there are mixed up reactions about this. But i hope they don't  accpet views from ptc sites. That is totally seeming another thing actually. 

37 minutes ago, Rinku Das said:

It is one kind of violation of the rules of  YouTube. So if you do this type work regularly so your YouTube channel will be removed soon. You can get more views by doing this but this method is not acceptable for long time. Also a risky work, so avoid it.

But when i see some blogs and also videos on youtube, they say every popular youtubers paid for ad view sites to get so meany views, and i don't know if its legal or not, i mean every youtube videos say that they get most there views fro this.

• +1 2

In YouTube to have have one view count the watcher need to see the minimum of 3 seconde if the ptc you advertise your vide force the user to watch the video it's count and if not you cant get viewers for your video 

Yes, I think youtube counts view from PTC sites because PTC site says to enter the full address of the sites you want advertise but they don't restrict if you give correct sites. Youtube policy works on the watch time rather than views.

@CryptoLover21 @Hala99 @ETheHedgehog @Majeshi @scorpiali thank you all for your help, there are some ptc sites which advertise only for youtube videos and they have watching time from 30 sec to 60 sec, and i told to my friend to advertise on this sites and we were not sure if it real works, thank you all, 1 question guys do you know ptc sites which provide subscribers too, if you know tell me, 

I think that youtube count the views from website of PTC , witch give you opportunity to make your video have more views , but i think also if you link your YouTube channel with adsense this views is illegal , so they can make your account banned , so my friend be careful before doing any thing.

• +2 1

this is true that view for such kind of webisite is count , but channels is going monetize or not this is still a questions Mark for me .

i Think you need to publish good contnet instead of spending money in PTC website .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Frankly, YouTube Hatta has witnessed fluctuations this time as it accepts the content of cryptocurrencies for a while and deletes them after a while and this matter always happens and no one knows what is the reason and until this time YouTube does not pay to its users via cryptocurrencies but it is possible to add the option of currency pounding Encrypted over the coming years

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Brand1 said:

Frankly, YouTube Hatta has witnessed fluctuations this time as it accepts the content of cryptocurrencies for a while and deletes them after a while and this matter always happens and no one knows what is the reason and until this time YouTube does not pay to its users via cryptocurrencies but it is possible to add the option of currency pounding Encrypted over the coming years

Yeah youtube is going in some strange thing, they deleted cryptocyrrency contents and then now they allow cryptocurrency contents i don't know why they are doing this, and but i think they accept other ad viewing sites.

A few weeks ago Youtube blocked several videos that talked about this topic and due to several complaints by the largest Youtubers in this world re-enabled the content for which they will now be allowed to share and monetize the content of the platforms to earn money but with a low cost per visit