The identity of the digital fingerprint  - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

The identity of the digital fingerprint 

my friends, sometimes I delve more deeply into the techniques used, especially in (Department of Mechatronics) in understanding the devices of touch sensors and remote notification, and through these devices, transactions can be performed, such as making withdrawals from digital portfolios by using the fingerprint of each The person who wants to withdraw his coins from his digital wallet in (a space designated in the wallet to save the fingerprint when registering in the wallet) without the need to request confirmation by this phone number, mail or this binary code to avoid fraud and deception and to work safely in the future I think is the only safe way in The field of digital currencies.
Could such technologies happen in the future?
Share me your opinion

Edited by abualez
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

The fingerprint is a good way to protect wallets but it does not mean the wallet can not be accessed by another device without the use of fingerprint is the seed phrase is known. The best to me still remain 2 FA. But if used with fingerprint like on binance is a good thing. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Relying on fingerprint for withdrawal is a very beautiful thing and will make the process of stealing currencies difficult for fraudsters and it is very likely that this method will be developed and established in the future because I see it as one of the safest ways to keep currencies without any fear

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I stop use the fingerprint on my phone because it's really complicated because i need to do it two or three time to accept the fingerprint and the wallet if you do it once you cant do it again 

I think such bio-metric verification process to confirm transactions are already in practice. I am thinking about even more advanced technology to come in this world which may replace KYC verification and in the same time protects users from scammers/hackers.

I know now mobile devices use advance technologies to safe our mobile like fingerprint lock in mobile any one not use our mobile without our permission, now this technology use in crypto to withdrawl our crypto currencies its really safe and secure feature to save our accounts.

• +1 1

The chinese are already using face recognition software to make their payments so fingerprints are already obsolete I guess. Cryptocurrencies while they were ahead of everything back in 2017 instead of developing and keep their technological advantage, they've instead thought it was a good idea to move backwards and release debit cards and announce this as something positive. The whole financial world is laughing when a project announces a crypto card.

On 5/31/2020 at 3:42 PM, abualez said:

my friends, sometimes I delve more deeply into the techniques used, especially in (Department of Mechatronics) in understanding the devices of touch sensors and remote notification, and through these devices, transactions can be performed, such as making withdrawals from digital portfolios by using the fingerprint of each The person who wants to withdraw his coins from his digital wallet in (a space designated in the wallet to save the fingerprint when registering in the wallet) without the need to request confirmation by this phone number, mail or this binary code to avoid fraud and deception and to work safely in the future I think is the only safe way in The field of digital currencies.
Could such technologies happen in the future?
Share me your opinion

I think this should be noted as a next development on how to confirm transactions or withraw fund with these method there will be minimal reduction of frauds using finger print system.

This technology of introducing finger print security type to crypto wallets can be  great and help save our time and I'm certain that in the near future it will be there. 

This is a good idea that will increase the security of the wallet and make the currency exchange safer and protect many users from fraud operations for sure. In the future, such technologies and security systems will be established.

I also see their is alot of wallets who provide fingerprint security for unlock our wallets , I think this is really a tight security level . nobody access our wallet without our permission . I used fingerprint security in binance to protect my wallet .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

17 hours ago, gourav789 said:

I also see their is alot of wallets who provide fingerprint security for unlock our wallets , I think this is really a tight security level . nobody access our wallet without our permission . I used fingerprint security in binance to protect my wallet .

Yes, I like wallet with multi factor authentication, so not only fingerprint but also 2fa and in must be enabled. 

The security measures were based on passwords only and then turned to the two-factor authentication technique and then used the barcode code in the wallets where it is possible to withdraw only by photographing the code so the security techniques are likely to double to use the fingerprint, which is a very important measure with the increase of the thiefs activity

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Most wallets support operating using a fingerprint, but so far they do not support confirmation of the withdrawal process by fingerprint, and I do not think that this matter will happen because there are many devices that do not contain the fingerprint feature in addition to that there are many people who use wallets through Desktop or laptop computer

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That is why I like my coinomi wallet, I make use of finger print and password for anything I want to do, especially while sending or making transactions to another address. It will request me of my password and my finger prints. No keyloggers can even have access to biometrics such as fingerprints. 

• +1 1

30 minutes ago, Yomose said:

That is why I like my coinomi wallet, I make use of finger print and password for anything I want to do, especially while sending or making transactions to another address. It will request me of my password and my finger prints. No keyloggers can even have access to biometrics such as fingerprints. 

On wallet that are noncustodial, most of them are not supporting 2FA, that is why only password and fingerprint is good. But on custodial wallets, they support 2FA, using it along is the best. 

• +1 1

23 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

On wallet that are noncustodial, most of them are not supporting 2FA, that is why only password and fingerprint is good. But on custodial wallets, they support 2FA, using it along is the best. 

You are right but this does not apply to all noncustodial wallets. Have you used electrical wallet before? There will also be some wallets that work like electrum wallet. It support 2fa. 

2 hours ago, Yomose said:

You are right but this does not apply to all noncustodial wallets. Have you used electrical wallet before? There will also be some wallets that work like electrum wallet. It support 2fa. 

Typo error: it is electrum wallet, no wallet is called electrical wallet. Please do not mind my action, just to make the forum have quality contents. 

I know what your are also talking about, I agree, there will be few exceptional cases though. 

• +1 1

The use of a fingerprint is a very good idea when it comes to protecting your funds and approving the various transactions and i think that one of the points that we should be considering in this is that there are wallets that do have this feature that you can lock your wallet using a fingerprint. I think that the idea is very safe and secure compared to the mail and phone number verification system, but there will also be many drawbacks in the sense that those phones that do not have fingerprint sensors will not have this sense of security and the users may choose to move away from that app as it does not cater to them. I think the market may not allow for this at this point. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

17 hours ago, BrolySSJ said:

The use of a fingerprint is a very good idea when it comes to protecting your funds and approving the various transactions

You are very right, but we should know that the protection is intrinsic, that if the wallet seed phrase is known, no protection is made again. The protection is intrinsic because it is only available to our devices. 

• +1 1

Yes i think it is very helpful and easy. The digital fingerprint actually it is security and safety. It is revolution in the wallet. Coinbase allow digital fingerprint and no one can easily access to the wallet

I think fingerprint is good way to protect your crypto wallet but the safest one is to set secret words.If someone know your secret words he/she will log in there without problems.Fingerprint is like additional way to secure your crypto,no more.

There is no doubt that fingerprints could represent great advances in terms of crypto-currency protection and operating with these, the coming days will confirm this as the large exchange platforms incorporate these characteristics into their functionalities.

• +2 1

I think fingerprint security is the best way to secure the wallet. mainly the wallet security is very much needed to store any asset here.