How To Buy Gift Cards With Cryptocurrencies - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

How To Buy Gift Cards With Cryptocurrencies

you mean you have sites that give you gift cards for crypto and the best is to really realize how to use them , I saw one that you can actually attain gift cards instead of crypto , I cannot remember exactly which one, but its a good thing, I should also check E-gifter

You must first be cautious and verify the reliability of sites that provide such services and then you can purchase different gift cards by using bitcoin to pay

Thanks for sharing this information my friend,For me I didn't know about this site before,I didn't  try to buy gifting cards from crypto, I always try to be careful in my job and never trust any site easily.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1

My friend, have you tried this site? Is it safe?
Can you explain to me how to transfer bitcoin to it and how to buy Google Play cards?

Hello my friend there are many sites that provide us with the advantage of buying gift cards and game cards, but we must be careful because in the recent period many fraudulent sites have been deployed that are intended for theft so we must verify and verify the authenticity of the site before using it and send money to it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, it became possible to buy Google and Amazon cards in cryptocurrencies, and also here are special benefits for data. We do not give two payment methods, either dollars in the form of cards or Bitcoin And Amazon also accepts cryptocurrencies as a payment method.

• +2 1

There are many sites currently available that provide such services that sell gift cards to you through cryptocurrencies, but you should be careful in choosing popular sites and a positive evaluation.

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Thank you for this information I do not use gift carts but perhaps I may do one day and it will be of great help to me to find internet website selling e-gift cart. But we know if we can trust that this site is not a scam, I will try and do research but I am sure there are very real sites for this field as it is very popular.

Bitrefill is one of the trusted gift card seller. There is lot of options like you can get every thing you can even refill your phone from the cryptocurrency which is very good option. One thing I like most is they will give reward when you buy big amount of google play cards.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

What distinguishes this site is not the services it provides, but the payment methods available in it. It accepts many digital currencies, even those that have low conversion fees, and I think it will be a good option for many people.

This is very nice that you can buy gift cards with cryptocurrencies and it can be a good offer for people that use gift cards that can be a great gift for friends and family as the Sephora and Amazon gift cards that we can buy direct with our bitcoin and litecoin. I will not use ethereum as the fees are very high and it will be lose a lot but with litecoin I read that the fees are very low and do not make spikes as in bitcoin and ethereum.

There are playstore gift card but i think if you don't need it there is no point in buying gift card with crypto currency except if you are some one who is in dear need of gift card you can purchase it using crypto but if i have crypto I don't need to purchase gift card because I don't need it.

Thanks for telling me for e-gifter I will look at this in case I want to buy one and perhaps I will need this on chrismas as I plan to give some as gifts to family members for the holidays. Looks like we can expand cryptocurrency adoption into every sector and it is for the best of our investments.

• +2 1

Am acctually trying to send someone special some ripples and this is going to be perfect for him because it is an instant way to get the money into my account that fast, its very important , when we send using ripple to our friends and relative up sea or in other areas of the world

• +3 1

In face I want to send my dad some, I want him to enjoy receiving with the new world of exchange , if we do learn to use crypto in the small ways that we see or get, then we are sure going to make sure that we get even the largest , thats one thing that we need to do , work as hard and prepare everything perfectly.

• +1 1

It seems to be a very nice website to buy gift cards. I checked and it has payments with Bitcoin, bitcoin cash ethereum, xrp, litecoin and Dash. This is very nice to see and this is adoption as this website looks very professional and may have many customers daily.

I have not heard of the advantages of buying gift cards with cryptocurrencies. Even if you do make sure proper analyse and evaluation is done for the same. There many other beneficial uses with cryptocurrencies that investors can resort to.

I have crypto I don't need to buy a gift card because I don't need it.  When we ship using ripples to our friends and relatives at sea or in other parts of the world

The uses of cryptocurrencies are many, including their use in charging game cards, such as Al-Baabji recently Within the company’s market, and thus the use of cryptocurrencies, has expanded greatly to take place in various fields, which we do not even expect.

• +1 1

This site is well known and good, but I do not prefer to buy gift cards using cryptocurrencies because I use cryptocurrencies to earn money and I can buy gifts using paper money, or if I want I will send a gift in the form of Bitcoin or Ethereum, for example, to a wallet that I want to gift.

I advice you to convert your earned bitcoins into usd and then shopping on all the online sites because in usd  you dont need to have any problem and every site accepts usd instead of bitcoin and if you are a lover of shopping with bitcoin so there are some limited sites that accepts bitcoin as payment method but problem is transaction fee .

Buying gift cards with cryptocurrency you need to choose the Gift Cards you wish to buy and send them to you shopping cart. Secondly you select the bitcoin payment method at checkout. And lastly you go to your BitPay wallet and scan the QR code on your checkout page.

On 6/8/2020 at 11:07 AM, Mohamad ibrahem said:

If this site is working properly, it will help us a lot in buying more cryptocurrencies, and it will also help us in purchasing needs from the internet if it contains Amazon cards.  

I hope it is safe because I will try it

I recommend binance or AIRTM I used it to buy dollars and there I directly passed it to amazon for purchases

How are you my friend It is great to know that there is such a site through which we can buy gift cards with cryptocurrencies. This is a good thing

• +1 1