"Rush to convert our currency" - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Rush to convert our currency"

If a person intends to withdraw what he owns, he should not do that with Bitcoin because of the very high transfer fees, and if he does not want to withdraw, he must trade what he earns from the forum in various pairs in exchange for bitcoin, For doubling the capital, it has two sources of forum income and trading profits.

• +1 1

On 5/27/2020 at 1:55 AM, ETheHedgehog said:

yes the withdrawal fees for bitcoin are very high, but you don't need to convert all the time, convert only when you want to withdraw

There's a simple trick for you to save more in your withdrawal fee, if you want to withdraw from bitcoin much better to convert it in xrp so you will only pay less amount in withdrawal. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think first you should deal with a non-bitcoin currency because of its high price and deal with a low price currency, then wait for an opportunity to buy a stronger currency.

Trading Crypto currencies requires not only experience, strategies, and knowledge but some key qualities which are very crucial in decision making to through the course of your trading.

First you have to be patient, I didn't be you exercise more patient holding your bitcoins till now, you can see how the price is boosting up every, as good trader you know what it means to you.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

When it comes to withdrawal, btc withdrawal fee is higher than other coins. We shouldn't rush withdrawing our earnings or don't do impulsive converting because we don't know when the coin price will go down. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/26/2020 at 12:39 PM, abualez said:

my friends Taking hasty decisions in converting bitcoins that we have on the yobit platform to other currencies because of the imposition of fees on the bitcoin is something that we are taking quickly. So my friends advise you not to take the decision of transfer except after a well-thought-out plan and to calculate the profit and loss fundamentally and how much interest you will get from this transfer.

Its true that bitcoin transaction fee is High than another curency and also in most exchange site the fee of bitcoin much high..so as a crypto talk user i suggest you to convert your currency in litecoin becuase litecoin has much low fee than eth,btc... Again its your own choice that which currency will you choice for      transaction❤           

The transaction fees in Bitcoin is too high I think the better way is to convert it to other ethereum that charges a little bit fee like ethereum the fees is very low it is less than $2

The best implementation to this is the transaction fees. Because we all know that bitcoin has great value in the market that's why it has also high withdrawal fee. So it is better to exchange first it to other currencies that has low value to avail low cost withdrawal fee.

• +2 1

Bitcoin has a very high transaction fee in every exchanger you visit and for that reason I think it will be much better to convert to the likes of ethereum, litecoin or dogecoin since they are also popular and have lower transaction fees compared to bitcoin.

• +1 1

Indeed my friend you are correct we should avoid rushing ourselves to convert our currency because is could cause that instead our currency will get high it will get lower so that is bad so before we do converting our currency we should think on what plan our we going to make and take time to observe that value of what you are converting mostly bitcoin because it is hard to predict its value.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

I don't think it is a good decision to make withdrawal using bitcoin because the transaction charges is too high for everyone and for such reason I will like you to make use of the likes of litecoin or xrp ripple since they both have small transaction charges aheae of bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

I convert all my bitcoins that I earn form cryptotalk into litecoin because there is a great withdrawals fee. Its quite obvious that yobit is charging that huge fee. If any newbie is seeing this post make sure that you are aware of the withdrawal fee of Bitcoin in yobit. You should compare with other coin and then exchange it accordingly  

I have not performed a currency conversion before

I will be careful when doing this process

I will study the topic from all sides and choose the best and the least expensive

Yeah, people are not using cryptocurrencies well because we can earn through it according to it's value and it's value will move up and down. Only you have to do is learn when to sell and when to buy then you can easily earn more.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

i agree that bitcoin is a trusted coin and always increase but that doesn't mean that other coins are trash , those who exchange bitcoins to other currencies for lower fees wouldn't do that if they didn't have a plan to do with their currencies 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

What fees are these the miner fees or the yobit withdrawl fees? I haven't used yobit yet but I am sure you can withdraw in many cryptocurrencies that have low fees except if you want to withdraw to your wallet.

The reason why most people don't withraw Bitcoin  directly from yobit because the charging fees is high compared to other alt coins you can convert your Bitcoin  to other alt coin with a very low fees if you have little amount of bitcoin with you.

The reason why most people don't withraw Bitcoin  directly from yobit because the charging fees is high compared to other alt coins you can convert your Bitcoin  to other alt coin with a very low fees if you have little amount of bitcoin with you.

On 5/26/2020 at 1:39 PM, abualez said:

my friends Taking hasty decisions in converting bitcoins that we have on the yobit platform to other currencies because of the imposition of fees on the bitcoin is something that we are taking quickly. So my friends advise you not to take the decision of transfer except after a well-thought-out plan and to calculate the profit and loss fundamentally and how much interest you will get from this transfer.

Indeed, bitcoin withdrawal fees at Yobit are high, because it is influenced by the expensive bitcoin price, so the withdrawal fee is also quite high. for that you have to convert to another currency, you can convert to Litecoin then you will withdraw with a lower fee.

Even in any area of practical life, when you act hastily, the task is reversed instead of being right. That is why you have given good advice that we should not act hastily. Instead, money should be transferred in view of the fluctuations in the market and the profit and loss. I want to add quote about it which is "One cool judgment is worth a thousand hasty counsels. The thing to do is to supply light and not heat

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 5/26/2020 at 9:39 AM, abualez said:

My dearI am thank for the very well-thought post of your and I am only have to say that the desicion of transfer is always the calculative of the fundamentally profit first beyond the all and the intrerest taht it will provide so the YObit platfomre is indeed the imposition of fees that we are have to wonder and be in our mind when we are transfereing outside.

• +1 1

Bitcoin withdrawal fees in Yobit. You should compare with other currencies and then exchange it with settlers or docyon and there are less transaction fees than Bitcian.

• +1 2

Fees are very high in some coins lately and we can make a big mistake withdrawing in ethereum for example as we will have to pay a lot for this transaction. There are many other coins we can use that have very low fees for now and some of them are litecoin and ripple. This will help us transfer coins cheap between exchanges and not waste our hard work to pay the extreme miners fees.

In my country the withdrawal fees of bitcoins are very high.but its not a big problem as crypto talks shares a bonding with yobit so not its quite easy. Thank you very much for asking this question. 

Well, instead of a bitcoin, I would rather prefer to withdraw to a riple. Riple has the fastest transfer rate of coins from wallet to wallet. Ripl also takes a small commission, which is a plus.

• +1 1