Feature "All-Time High" on the Coingecko website - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Feature "All-Time High" on the Coingecko website

Hello my friends
I found a nice feature on coingecko and would love to share it with you
This feature gives you ATH for every coin over its history compared to its current price. Now follow me the pictures:
We go to the site from here:
https://www.coingecko.com/

000.thumb.jpg.ec77d37b30c8e644a262b6fcb6ccb252.jpg

Then we click as shown in the image or go to the following link:

https://www.coingecko.com/en?view=all_time_high

00.thumb.jpg.ca8c27678206bc52e6d7e34551836577.jpg

1 - The current price of a coin.
2 - The highest price ever attached to a coin or ATH
3 - The percentage difference between the two prices
4 - The date when the currency arrived at ATH
Hope you like it.

1 hour ago, MarsDota2 said:

Bitcoin is still grinding to be the all time high place of coingecko and even the coinmarketcap so we cannot easily say that Bitcoin can easily be beaten by any crypto currency that is coming. I hope that Bitcoin can continue to improve.

Yes, but it didn't reach the climax from that clear date in the picture December 16, 2017, but we hope that after Halving Bitcoin will rise to this number again but that may require at least a year.

I personally didn’t know this future is on Coingecko, actually it’s really cool to us this option , thanks for sharing it here with us . 

20 minutes ago, Hala99 said:

I personally didn’t know this future is on Coingecko, actually it’s really cool to us this option , thanks for sharing it here with us . 

Yes, it is fun to do some comparisons between prices today and prices at prime time and compare how different the difference between the highest price at all times and the price now. This could plot my sketch in your imagination about the price.

Wow, this feature is really great, if l'm interested in ATH of any coin, must make some research about that. Maybe l should look at the history of the coin, but right now there is good feature and l don't need to do it. Thank you for sharing the information with us. 

5 minutes ago, Trader21 said:

Wow, this feature is really great, if l'm interested in ATH of any coin, must make some research about that. Maybe l should look at the history of the coin, but right now there is good feature and l don't need to do it. Thank you for sharing the information with us. 

Yes indeed this is a great feature that I liked so much, so I loved sharing it here so that everyone can benefit, in fact most people love to know ATH of any coin and compare it to the current price and this feature will help them a lot.

There used to be a crypto index called athcoinindex. If you do google search it appears, but lately I'm having problems getting into it, as it keeps loading. Anyway they had various customizable columns with data mostly having to do with the all time highs of all cryptocurrencies. The best indicator they had was the "% from ATH" with many altcoins being down to 99%. Sadly it doesn't open right now at least for me. 

2 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

Bitcoin is still grinding to be the all time high place of coingecko

Well, even though in any kind of exchanger sites, marketplace, this bitcoin is the best coin on it, no one can beat bitcoin in terms of it's price and number of users and this bitcoin will be better improved in the future.

3 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes, but it didn't reach the climax from that clear date in the picture December 16, 2017, but we hope that after Halving Bitcoin will rise to this number again but that may require at least a year.

It may take sometimes to get the significant price raise for Bitcoin as Bitcoin halving event has been already concluded. Well, coingecko has implemented the best features so that we are able to spot details clearly for some specific cryptocoin on this platform.

6 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

This feature gives you ATH for every coin over its history compared to its current price. Now follow me the pictures:
We go to the site from here:
https://www.coingecko.com/

This is available on other price history apps for cryptocurrencies. You can easily see it on crypto app and coinmarketcap as well. And as for me, I prefer coinmarketcap. 

Yes, it is a good feature for all of us to follow the currency rate before we start trading with it so that we do not lose our money in case the price is reversed.

All Time High feature in coingecko is one of the greatest feature i have ever seen directly with out going deeply in it. We can even watch all time high data and market cap dominance.

Edited by CryptoLover21

Thank you for this participation. Really, we must use such sites in order to track the currencies we want and know their price, and this helps us to work better and choose the appropriate currencies always

Coingecko is really great platform to show coins prices and exchange performance honestly, not provide any fake news now they add new feature to know the coin prices, this feature really help for traders when the open any trader they follow this site prices chart.

I am this option is very cool and I always use it Thank you for sharing it with us because I am sure that many members will be able to benefit from it

This feature is great and it is the method that I use in trading, as I benefit from looking at the scheme of changes and movements of the currency price since its inception to anticipate what might happen in the future, for this I recommend taking advantage of these schemes provided by COINGECKO

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

20 hours ago, magd said:

This feature is great and it is the method that I use in trading, as I benefit from looking at the scheme of changes and movements of the currency price since its inception to anticipate what might happen in the future, for this I recommend taking advantage of these schemes provided by COINGECKO

Thank you, my friend, this is a great feature and should be greatly benefited from in the analysis. It is necessary to know the highest price in the history of the coin so that your analysis is accurate, and knowing how far the currency price can reach and also the time period.

After the addition of the feature earn on coingecko, the addition of this other feature All Time High cannot can only please, I can say that coingecko has taken the first place at coinmarketcap as a comparison site for cryptocurrencies now he is the reference site to find all the information regarding altcoins

that's a good feature to have, you can instantly compare the value of a coin if it's currently low or high by comparing it to the ATH

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

10 hours ago, bitcoin-shark said:

After the addition of the feature earn on coingecko, the addition of this other feature All Time High cannot can only please, I can say that coingecko has taken the first place at coinmarketcap as a comparison site for cryptocurrencies now he is the reference site to find all the information regarding altcoins

Yes, for me I have always been the best coingecko site on the coinmarketcap site, for many reasons. The coingecko  site recently added many important features and good things and I have written more than one topic here on the forum about that.

I am very big fan of coingecko website I am using it from last 2 years this website provides accurate details of cryptocurrency including all time high all time low but I don't have much knowledge about this feature I think they just launched this feature 

5 minutes ago, Soaib khan said:

I am very big fan of coingecko website I am using it from last 2 years this website provides accurate details of cryptocurrency including all time high all time low but I don't have much knowledge about this feature I think they just launched this feature 

I don’t know when this feature was specifically launched, but this feature is great and useful for many people who trade and are interested in knowing the history of the coin and the highest price at all times because this helps them in a good analysis.

1 hour ago, mdmusa said:

today's value and period costs, and it's attention grabbing to match the distinction between the very best value of all time and also the current value.however currently there area unit smart options and there's no ought to lie with. thanks for sharing info with the country. if truth be told the majority prefer to apprehend the ath of any currency and compare it with the present value and this feature can facilitate them a great deal. it's terribly simple to seek out all of your info around currencies and exchanges. Its value and range of users and this bitcoin are going to be additional improved within the future.

Yes, everyone wants to know the highest price at all times, this information is interesting to everyone and everyone is looking for, and to provide this feature here is a very wonderful work by the site coingecko and adds to the site very popular because of the increasing features.

On 5/24/2020 at 11:39 AM, Hala99 said:

Yes I think that you are right and I don't think that I know about that feature to and I think that it is nice that coingecko is now having a new feature tsht can add up so many thing in earth's and how the cryptocurrency system works which is great 

On 5/24/2020 at 4:32 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

This is available on other price history apps for cryptocurrencies. You can easily see it on crypto app and coinmarketcap as well. And as for me, I prefer coinmarketcap. 

Well, many people are now using coinmarketcap because you can see here all details about cryptocurrency and also for the coins as well, happy posting.