How To Deal In Cryptotalk? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

How To Deal In Cryptotalk?

1 minute ago, Bohana said:

I know that Cryptotalk forum doesn't provide any protection for the seller and the buyer. That's why I made this topic to suggest the admins new ways.

Sorry to say that but do you think there will be other way to make it secure, i mean if they make it secure like other sites they need KYC verification and other things and that will be hard for the members, and bro don't buy anything from any one, crypto world is full of scammers believe me most person needs to stile your money.

24 minutes ago, Tine0313 said:

Yes there's no rule implemented in the marketplace so we cannot assure it is pure legit or not. Moderators should make a response immediately so no one here in Cryptotalk can't be scam.

I think that making a more secure platform is the best way to prevent scam. However, it will cost a lot for the admins here.

2 minutes ago, betelihem said:

Sorry to say that but do you think there will be other way to make it secure, i mean if they make it secure like other sites they need KYC verification and other things and that will be hard for the members, and bro don't buy anything from any one, crypto world is full of scammers believe me most person needs to stile your money.

Thanks for the advice. I have been scammed before with good money and I don't want to be scammed again. I guess I will stick with more trusted marketplaces.

• Useful or interesting 1

Just now, Bohana said:

Thanks for the advice. I have been scammed before with good money and I don't want to be scammed again. I guess I will stick with more trusted marketplaces.

Sorry to hear that, but every crypto hustlers get scammed at list one times on there life, i also get scammed not once but twice and when i think about it i get mad, but now i am more secured than ever, and i hope you get more than what you lost. happy earning.

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

Yes, this forum just creates the suitable environment by letting sellers to posts about their products or services. I think buyers and sellers are solely responsible for this regard. Anyway, topic creator @Bohana might ask this question to forum administrator. 

That is the problem here mate. With no rules for the marketplace, there's a high chance for scammers to do their thing here.

I have tagged the admins in a previous comment.

Untill we implement some sort of escrow trust system, i wouldn't really buy anything from any user in here. But i am not sure how that trust system would even work. People just would need to trust on some users and on their claimed escrow history.

there is still not any rule of on buying and selling in marketplace section of cryptotalk  , everybody used it freely . we can buy from there with full of security because I sure there is some spammer's also who gives some services also .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

10 minutes ago, gourav789 said:

there is still not any rule of on buying and selling in marketplace section of cryptotalk  , everybody used it freely . we can buy from there with full of security because I sure there is some spammer's also who gives some services also .

Well i think it is hard to say there's no scammers in the market place of cryptotalk where there's no security or any rule about the market place. I think they should apply some security but it need works a lot by the admins.

2 hours ago, rekter said:

Untill we implement some sort of escrow trust system, i wouldn't really buy anything from any user in here. But i am not sure how that trust system would even work. People just would need to trust on some users and on their claimed escrow history.

Same here. I found some helpful stuff to buy in the marketplace here, but I am afraid of getting my money stolen. We need an escrow system for sure.

Just now, Bohana said:

Same here. I found some helpful stuff to buy in the marketplace here, but I am afraid of getting my money stolen. We need an escrow system for sure.

I think that is the best solution to ensure everyone stays safe from scammers. The admins should look into this topic and give their opinions about this idea.

Just make sure you make some reviews about anything that will be offered to you by any member from the forum. Because its not easy to detect a scammer who you are together like here in the forum.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

15 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Yes, this forum just creates the suitable environment by letting sellers to posts about their products or services. I think buyers and sellers are solely responsible for this regard. Anyway, topic creator @Bohana might ask this question to forum administrator. 

I hope the forum can make a process to protect the buyer and the seller like the OTC  in the exchange to have more security to deal in the forum without risk  

As I know we cannot use cryptocurrency for our daily expenditures buy but on many online platforms they are providing cryptocurrency to use for payment purpose you can go for those platforms and if you are not knowing about any unknown source then better will be stay away and take some research and enquiry then go forward.

Well, this forum has not available some marketplace mate, if you want to deal with it, kindly find some sites which talks about to market with cryptocurrency, i hope it may help you mate.

On 5/23/2020 at 6:31 PM, guatazoo said:

For here I think there is no any forum escrow to avoid people from getting scammed, but if you have decided to do business with someone here you can do for your choice, but there will no one to blame if you got scammed. 

You are right, my friend, I see as you see. The forum has fixed rules and I do not think it is a mediator for members buying and selling together. Deception and fraud exist, and surveillance by some may be inevitably present, so care must be taken.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

5 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this forum has not available some marketplace mate, if you want to deal with it, kindly find some sites which talks about to market with cryptocurrency, i hope it may help you mate.

There is a section here called Marketplace, but there is no insurance that I won't get scammed if I start a deal. I will search for other sites in the meantime. 

1 hour ago, Bohana said:

There is a section here called Marketplace, but there is no insurance that I won't get scammed if I start a deal. I will search for other sites in the meantime. 

Ebay is a good marketplace with high protection. You can never get scammed if you deap through eBay network I ensure you.

1 minute ago, Cammer said:

Ebay is a good marketplace with high protection. You can never get scammed if you deap through eBay network I ensure you.

I haven't tried eBay because I don't have a person PayPal account. I know thay eBay need a PayPal account, so I cannot use it. Any other suggestions?

4 minutes ago, Bohana said:

I haven't tried eBay because I don't have a person PayPal account. I know thay eBay need a PayPal account, so I cannot use it. Any other suggestions?

Yes eBay needs a verified PayPal account and you cannot buy anything without it. I know that blackhatworld has a good marketplace with trusted users.

3 hours ago, Bohana said:

Well, if there some section for marketplace, we can now find some legit exchanger or trading site so that we can buy some coins and used it into trading, holding or gambling, happy posting everyone.

1 hour ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, if there some section for marketplace, we can now find some legit exchanger or trading site so that we can buy some coins and used it into trading, holding or gambling, happy posting everyone.

There are some services that provide a guarantee to the buyer that he will never get scammed. Unfortunately, these services do not exist here.

In a forum you can not be always sure that you are dealing with a trusted member and the only thing that can help you to determine someone is scammer or not is their trust summary, in cryptotalk there is no trust option for members yet because the forum is still new but for example in bitcointalk members use trust summaries of users to make sure they are not going to get scammed, one other way of making a deal with someone is with using an escrow, basically escrow is someone or a website that is trusted by both sides and is responsible for keeping the funds until both sides of the deal get what they're promised and then will release the funds to the destination address and in return escrows will get a small fee which is usually about (1-2%) of the value of the deal.

18 minutes ago, lharost said:

In a forum you can not be always sure that you are dealing with a trusted member and the only thing that can help you to determine someone is scammer or not is their trust summary, in cryptotalk there is no trust option for members yet because the forum is still new but for example in bitcointalk members use trust summaries of users to make sure they are not going to get scammed, one other way of making a deal with someone is with using an escrow, basically escrow is someone or a website that is trusted by both sides and is responsible for keeping the funds until both sides of the deal get what they're promised and then will release the funds to the destination address and in return escrows will get a small fee which is usually about (1-2%) of the value of the deal.

That is why I created this topic, to suggest to the admins new ways of dealing in this forum. Also, I wouldn't mind escrows getting a fee for securing us.

If you're using escrow service, then it will be handled by the provider to guarantee the deal and make it as smooth as possible. Otherwise you're fully responsible to check everything and you're accepting risks.

For me my friend i don’t do this , because there is no way to protect your self if the person how do the deal with you , maybe can scam you and you lose your money , so be cut and cherche for something more safe than this.