How To Deal In Cryptotalk? - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

How To Deal In Cryptotalk?

That is the superb question, but unfortunately there is not the answer of question. Maybe we can make only ourselves, that means if we realize any spam, we can respond to moderator about that or before doing something we must make own research, but hard. 

23 hours ago, Majeshi said:

This is somehow hard, but the simple method is to stay away from simple offers that will promise large amount of profit because those are the most spammers. They have good tricks to attract you so that they can easily stole your money.

What you said not only on this forum also on other forums, social media and sites. Doublers are scammers and their offer is huge but only fictitious. 

In market section their are many people who want to do deal but can't trust each other if the forum made some rules for that section we can get good deals .Where both parties can get benefits also the forum make some commission in the deals.But it all depend upon Administration.

On 5/23/2020 at 3:01 PM, Bohana said:

Hello dear admins!

I have got a simple question. Let's say that someone wants to buy something from the marketplace here in Cryptotalk  

What are the procedures to avoid any kind of scam?

I don't advise you to deal with others here on marketplace maybe you should choose more trusted sources for purchasing and this will be better for you in my opinion. Good luck 🤞 

3 hours ago, Nohaaa said:

I don't advise you to deal with others here on marketplace maybe you should choose more trusted sources for purchasing and this will be better for you in my opinion. Good luck 🤞 

That is what I thought too. Dealing in Cryptotalk marketplace seems to be a little bit dangerous. I will find another platform to make deals safely.

I didn't get or sell anything on marketplace i think there should be middle man like admins of the forum. Otherwise there is high chances of scam not only marketplace of crypto talk but also whole crypto world. It is because we don't know anybody here. So be careful while marketing. 

I don't think this forum take any responsibility to buy through marketplace, because this deal made you and the person this forum not support this forum only provide information, its depends you how carefully search and decides the deal scam and legit.

On 5/23/2020 at 3:01 PM, Bohana said:

Hello dear admins!

I have got a simple question. Let's say that someone wants to buy something from the marketplace here in Cryptotalk  

What are the procedures to avoid any kind of scam?

I think buying something online from someone you don't know including the use of market place of this forum comes with risk of being scammed because scamers are every where and my advice is to avoid purchasing things online from unknown people.

52 minutes ago, George10 said:

I think buying something online from someone you don't know including the use of market place of this forum comes with risk of being scammed because scamers are every where and my advice is to avoid purchasing things online from unknown people.

I totally agree. It is too risky to buy from someone online without any system that makes sure that both the buyer and the seller are safe. 

8 minutes ago, Bohana said:

I totally agree. It is too risky to buy from someone online without any system that makes sure that both the buyer and the seller are safe. 

Sure and it's for this reason escrow sites have come to our aid by enabling us to deal peacefully when trading bitcoins online and im hoping for this idea to also move to this forum so that those who exchange services via this platform can be safe from scamers.

28 minutes ago, George10 said:

Sure and it's for this reason escrow sites have come to our aid by enabling us to deal peacefully when trading bitcoins online and im hoping for this idea to also move to this forum so that those who exchange services via this platform can be safe from scamers.

I hope Cryptotalk admins help us with this. However, dealing in more trusted sites can be better than dealing here in Cryptotalk forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

As of now there are no guidelines about that so better to check first before engaging in the marketplace. Because we all know that scammers are everywhere so we need to be aware on what we are doing specially if theres' money involve.

This is something that gets out of the hands of the forum administrators since this is not exactly a buying site and sells cryptocurrencies everyone is free to make a deal by this means for this there are platforms like localbitcoin airtm and others but this is not the recommended site for this

14 minutes ago, Kapil Koirala said:

There is no way to find and check for scam. It completely depends on our experience to know and avoid scam. It is better we don't contact anyone here and do our buying and selling from verified sites like paxful etc. @Whited35

@Kapil Koirala on the cryptotalk forum, there is separate section "Marketplace" where sellers might add their products or services and this forum is not responsible in the case there are any kind of scams or disputes. This thread is about that issue. 

Edited by Whited35