Binance 70% trusted - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Binance 70% trusted

Most of the trading platforms are vulnerable to hacking and hacking, but powerful platforms come out of the crises with success, and investors can be compensated from the profits of the platform. This is what happened with the Binance platform. It handles security incidents in a timely and transparent manner.

• +4 1

As binance now in 1st position of crypto world exchange so its normal that People trust it more than 80%..  Its happening  because Binance has no bad history yet such as lost deposit or withdrawal or get vanish your funds.  That is why most crypto member prefer to trading in binance as there has all features of trading too..            

Binance is well known in trading. Some of my friends using it and I myself tried it once. I tried it once for a small amount but I sell it immediately because I need that amount. To trade there, you must have an amount you will not sell no matter what. As my situation, I can not. So to make it short, binance is popular because I am not trader for large amount but my friends using it that is why I know it is safe. It is 70% because of incident. I hope they can return back the trust of others

• Useful or interesting 1

I still want to believe that yobit is a fantastic exchange too, but the one I've engage with more than any other are trust Wallet and others, but from the people's recommendations I think binance is okay too

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Many people tend to not trust decentralized exchanges but binance has two sides centralized and decentralized which makes it so trusted because they are under the law so you coins there are even more than 70% safe.

• +3 1

That is right, binance is a trust exchange and I can give it 70% trust, it would have been 10% but I can not forget the 2019 binance hack which led to loss of millions of dollars in bitcoin. 

• +1 1

Yes you are right. Binance is great crypto currency exchange platform. I don't know about this platform much. I don't know how much trusted this trading is! But if it becomes popular so it's good platform. Because people got it beneficial that's why they are making this platform popular. Binance security and charge of exchange is too good. So, I think for public demand the company of binance will add extra facility in it. So that people can trust on that platform blindly.

• +5 1

On 5/21/2020 at 5:56 PM, Babubu609 said:

The binance exchange was a great exchange that is popular to everyone that is engaged with cryptocurrency. Only new members into cryptocurrency will find the exchange very strange to them. The binance exchange is said trusted by everyone and we'll is the greatest exchange during last year's the exchange has the highest volume in coinmarket ranking by liquidity but right now is the  4th in ranking. This occur during the incident that occurred when the exchange is hacked which shows that the exchange lacks security and need improvement with that I abstain myself from using binance exchange it can be 70% trusted in kind of trading or any form of investment.

I am sure that in the future the exchange will surely exist to have about 90-100% trust when it improve.

Now a days,  binance is considered as the 100% secured site because their moderators cover up the problem.  On the other hand most of the people are trusting upon the yobit exchange because that is the legit exchange.  No doubt there is also the liquidity is coinmarket in the yobit like the binance.  Prices are changing day by day but not at large scale, these are changing with minimum points . 

In my point of view Binance is one of the most believed exchange and this site has such standing as they would prefer not to upset it, so they will do everything to remain one of the greatest and most mainstream exchange

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Binance exchange is a best exchange. It is trusted exchange. I personally use this. It's transection fee is very low. In this exchange you can easily sell and buy things. It is in top 10 exchanges. I suggest you to use it.

Yes there is no doubt. Binance exchange is the best and real exchange in the world. So i think binance is the best but i also used yobit. Binance and yobit these two are my best exchange.

• +1 1

Although Binance was hacked, it compensated the money of its investors. This indicates its credibility. I use it.

• +3 1

You are right,  Binance is very trusted and scequire,  i think it is 100% trusted site. If you want to exchange or trading with your cryto i think,  it will be best choice for you. 

In my opening their are only few trust exchange. In which binance is one of the trusted exchange. I really prefer binance exchange

Accourding to my opinion , Binance is one of the most trustworthy centralized cryptocurrency exchanges out there. On top of that, Binance has extremely deep pockets that allow them to cover any user losses during an attack. They are even putting 10% of all transaction fees into an insurance fund to protect against future mishaps. But theft are also preasent that stoles money . So we can say it is 70 % trusted

yes friend. it,s trusted i am agree with you.binnace 70% very trusted i think there are many people work this site and earn money a lot of this is very good and trusted site in the online market.

thanks 

Binance is in truth my pet swap in attendance are genuinely a only some exchanges which are in actual fact trustable by all in my humble estimation Binance is exactly one of them express gratitude you for allocation the in rank. 

• +2 1

It is true that Binance is one of the best exchanges in the world, but with the hack, investor confidence has decreased so this is a question for us about its safety. The bigger the exchange, the greater the chance to be hacked, because hackers know that large exchanges have huge assets and therefore the security of Binance must be the top priority before that trust is lost.

• +1 1

Yes you are right my friend  binance is a great exchange but it has not high security . As you say my friend  binance have 70% security . Many people used it . But this is not trusted exchange . Because any hacker can hack  this forum . There are many exchange who are trusted exchange . you can use them . I  use youbit exchange .

7 hours ago, Onden said:

It is true that Binance is one of the best exchanges in the world, but with the hack, investor confidence has decreased so this is a question for us about its safety. The bigger the exchange, the greater the chance to be hacked, because hackers know that large exchanges have huge assets and therefore the security of Binance must be the top priority before that trust is lost.

Personally I haven't read or heard of the Hacking before, but the fact that it once happened is thought provoking and discouraging, and aside from these backside, I still believe that the binance exchange is a brilliant choice. 

I have heard about Binans Exchange. Binans Exchange is a very good exchange.  This is a very tasty exchange.  However, it is not my favorite. My favorite exchange is Coinbase Exchange. I exchange through Coinbase Exchange.  Coinbase is more tasty to me than Binance.

Binance is much more trusted platform in this world. Binance has been proven to be top ranked platform. I trust Binance more than 90%. I've been using Binance for a long time & my assets aren't lost from Binance yet.

• +1 1

Trading for new members is really strange. I did not know what to do or how to invest or the method .. but it is true what I said. All the experts advised me about this exchange and said it is the best .. I have not heard the news of its penetration.

I think Binance is the best exchange out there for cryptocurrency and if you try it yourself, then you could really say that it is the best. I made a lot of money using Binance exchange and it has a lot of features that other exchange doesn't have.