Binance 70% trusted - Page 7 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Binance 70% trusted

Binance is the number one Exchange in cryptoworld, everyone in crypto currency market had an account in binance, binance has the top most trading volume nowdays, i also trade at binance exchange, it is easy and the feature of exchange is very user friendly.

• +4 1

Hey mate, Binance is a 90% trusted exchange for everyone because I am using this exchange and I never face any difficulties when using Binance exchange. All the facilities of the Binance are available, so everyone can use this Binance exchange, also you can use this exchange.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think there is any usual with the binance exchange it is a good exchange which is adjusted by everyone that is why there are a lot of users and you can make money there

• +1 1

Binance is goo site for exchanging but now a days it's market is low as new faster site are coming. It's exchange fees are high then others. Also risk of stolen coins because there are a number of spams.

• +1 1

there are sometimes hacks that can take your image in the market still the binance is one of the best exchanges on the internet and most of the people trust it.

Hopefully, binance is such a great exchange it is a very important and great exchange maybe many people are using this exchange it's reason is very low fee and commission then other exchange so it's my thoughts binance exchange is super exchange.

• +1 1

No Binance is 100% trusted this time Binance is on no 1 exchange of the world they have a very large amount of users this time as compared to other crypto currency exchanges in the world I am also using Binance from last one year

I have been using binance for like 4 months now, binance is one of the best exchange in the world, it should be trusted. They have many trading offers and one of the exchange you can margin 125x which is very high than many other exchanges. 

Many users prefer Binance because of the ease of use and low withdrawal commissions, it also has a strong project that includes the famous Trust platform and wallet, and now we are seeing a significant increase in their BNB currency, this indicates the strength of the project 

• +1 1

Yes, my mate I agree with you. Binance is most trusted exchange. We can check its rank on coingecko and coinmarketcap, it is much trusted exchange. I also used binance for my exchanges. It is very safe and secure and it is much trusted.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yeah binance is a very trusted exchange platform. People can transfer and exchange their money very easily and safely. It has a great security system and it has a great popularity. Binance transaction fee is also very low and affordable. It is one of the best exchange platform in the crypto world. 

Binance is really my favorite exchange, there are really a few exchanges, which are really trustable by everyone. But I don't like their marketing strategy.Their security feature is nice but recently when the Binance exchange got hacked, many people lost trust in the Binance but the Binance exchange is still trusted but not 💯%.

Binance is really my favorite exchange, there are really a few exchanges, which are really trustable by everyone. But I don't like their marketing strategy.Their security feature is nice but recently when the Binance exchange got hacked, many people lost trust in the Binance but the Binance exchange is still trusted but not 💯%.

• +3 1

I don't even remember when Binance was hacked, many more followed and will keep getting hacked as there are always bugs and loopholes the hackers can exploit, and usually they can find even where nobody would think there will be, these hackers know what to do and are professionals but I hope they would one day put their skills in a good cause as they could help all humanity and have something actually good done. Binance is a big exchange and I don't know why you came up with this number but for me it could be less, I wouldn't trust exchanges at all, and I even barely can trust myself.

When I joined the crypto the binnace incident happened and I step back also from binance. But after some times I look into binance and find it's really a hood exchange with many opportunities. They have built good trust after hacking incident by compensating the people. During that time I work at Yobit and for now these both exchanges are my top using exchange. Their are other exchange because my funds are their and coins ate not listed at these exchanges but if my coins are available here I will move them to those exchanges. 

Binance exchange is one of the few exchanges I love and use. The interface of the Binance exchange is very good, easy to use and very fast. The vulnerability can happen in any exchange. The popularity of the Binance exchange may be the cause of attacks on itself.

There are many crypto currency exchange site in the crypto world. Binance exchange site is one of them.It is one of the most secure and trusted exchange site. We can exchange and tranfer our crypto money through this exchange site. It has low withdrawal fees and its transection speed is very high.

On 5/21/2020 at 5:56 PM, Babubu609 said:

The binance exchange was a great exchange that is popular to everyone that is engaged with cryptocurrency. Only new members into cryptocurrency will find the exchange very strange to them. The binance exchange is said trusted by everyone and we'll is the greatest exchange during last year's the exchange has the highest volume in coinmarket ranking by liquidity but right now is the  4th in ranking. This occur during the incident that occurred when the exchange is hacked which shows that the exchange lacks security and need improvement with that I abstain myself from using binance exchange it can be 70% trusted in kind of trading or any form of investment.

I am sure that in the future the exchange will surely exist to have about 90-100% trust when it improve.

Yes my dear friend binance is the number one and best exchanger in the crypto world and also it's my favorite exchanger.. I Also use this exchanger for the trading and investment because it's a trusted exchanger and my capital are safe and secure on this exchanger... Many of the people use this exchanger and take good benefits from this...

• +3 1

On 1/7/2021 at 12:56 PM, rami2001sh said:

Binance exchange is the largest crypto exchange in the world. It offers you a lot of opportunities to earn money, by staking your crypto. Or you can earn new cryptocurrencies before ist listing by staking BnB, busd, or other.

Saying bonance to earn a lot of opportunities to earn money is a lie my friend, it is just a trading platform where you can either earn it lose but losing chances are more than gaining chances. Many traders lose their money trading platforms but the experts can gain. 

Yea binance is good exchange. I recently join this exchange. It gives us knowledge of every currency. And also tell us new updated on gamil. Binance is trusted exchange.A huge number of people use this exchange. 

The Binance exchange is a good exchange and also it got good features, and it's very good for trading cryptocurrencies, and the security feature is nice but recently when the Binance exchange got hacked, many people lost trust in the Binance but the Binance exchange is still trusted.

Binance exchange is the best exchange. I personally use this. It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high. It is very trusted exchange. You can easily to use it. 

• +3 1

I do not know where they say binance is 70% or it is just your vote, but for me I Think the exchange has everything a cryptocurrency trade would need and it has a big community that trusts it 100% and just to add up for the trust it is centralized. so for me it is 100% trust for binance.

On 21/5/2020 at 9:56, Babubu609 said:

El intercambio binance fue un gran intercambio que es popular para todos los que están comprometidos con las criptomonedas. Solo los nuevos miembros en criptomonedas encontrarán el intercambio muy extraño para ellos. Se dice que el intercambio binance es de confianza para todos y será el intercambio más grande durante el año pasado, el intercambio tiene el mayor volumen en la clasificación del mercado de monedas por liquidez, pero en este momento es el cuarto en la clasificación. Esto ocurre durante el incidente que ocurrió cuando se pirateó el intercambio, lo que muestra que el intercambio carece de seguridad y necesita mejoras, por lo que me abstengo de usar Binance Exchange, puede ser 70% confiable en tipo de comercio o cualquier forma de inversión.

Estoy seguro de que en el futuro el intercambio seguramente existirá para tener alrededor del 90-100% de confianza cuando mejore.

Of course if friend you are absolutely right,
In my personal opinion, Binance is one of the most powerful exchanges out there, I really like everything about it. In fact, I have been investing in btc for years within Binance.

Well the security for only 70% maybe because of some sorts of problems in the site and sure it would again  gain 100%. My dear friends to me , I consider the binance in terms of safety no trust 100% it is a strong and highly credible exchange platform.

I think binance is good exchange. It is trusted.I was shocked that now binance coin is increasing fastly in the market which shows that a large number of people use this and investing there. It is trusted everyone can use easily. Your data and your money is protected here.So use coinbase, binance and yobit these are real. 

• +5 1