Benefits Of Posting Topics Daily - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beast921

Benefits Of Posting Topics Daily

Hello guys,Today I'm gonna tell you lot of advantages of the posting topics everyday

1.First of all,by posting topics everyday your English will be improved to a significant level(for those whose mother language isn't English).

2.You will learn interesting information about crypto-world.As you will research and develop lot of things everyday.

3.The way you see the crypto-world, will help you to get success in this field.

4.Chances of getting lot of reputation will be Enhanced.

• Useful or interesting 3

You are all right my friend now Ian so good at English language and every day my information about crypto raise up more and more

The best thing if you want to post daily topics is that your popularity will increase ! and people if see that you are helping them so much then they will give you reputation point 

Yes you are right many people skill we can improve in using this forum daily by posting or creating a topic. We can learn so much from this forum and i am very thankful. Happy posting everyone. 

1 hour ago, Beast921 said:

Hello guys,Today I'm gonna tell you lot of advantages of the posting topics everyday

1.First of all,by posting topics everyday your English will be improved to a significant level(for those whose mother language isn't English).

2.You will learn interesting information about crypto-world.As you will research and develop lot of things everyday.

These two will benefit you most. Reputation doesn't really mean anything. But learning why some tech is worth more then others will help you, also you will get some insights on where the cryptocurrencies are headed in the future. That's worth way more then few sats as it helps you on investment choices.

1 hour ago, Beast921 said:

3.The way you see the crypto-world, will help you to get success in this field.

4.Chances of getting lot of reputation will be Enhanced.

Yeah there are a lots of uses are there, and don't forget the most biggest advantage of posting that is money, we get paid for posting, and also like you said we can improve our typing speed and righting skills, so meany uses on one forum, amazing.

It is true that the daily publication in the field of cryptocurrencies leads to experience in this field. And you can answer the members of most of the questions in this area in addition to the possibility of facing some problems in different ways and the shortest time before that

You are right friend, we will get many benefits by writing posts every day because we are not just getting paid from this forum but we also learn about crypto and for those who we don't talk English in our countries, we keep growing our language skills.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

So you're a friend you're right in the points above I would personally add that if we created topics on a daily basis we would have the forum updated with new topics and so we would have many topics to discuss and learn 

i'm actually starting to feel a difference in my writing speed after i have been posting regularly for almost two weeks now, and it helps me keep improving my english as a non native english speaker

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Well, the facts you are telling in your topics are not wrong at all but you have to be essentially be able to write good posts on this forum from the very first stage. I mean do not expect an improvement for your English after creating so many random posts on this forum. Hope you understand this. 

Going to fix your points in some clarifications:

1. You don't improve your english by posting yourself, you improve if you search how to spell your words correctly and getting new words from replies.

3. You will only get help with crypto by getting answers from your own topic retorical doubts and questions from other experienced users. Or if you search them before creating your topic ofc.

Either way YEP creating Topics is a good way to learn more about cryptocurrencies no matter what.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

you are right in this campaign if anyone work regularly then definitely they can improve themselves and you have given all the points nothing to be add in this topic just I want to say for the members make yourself enough capable to learn as much things you can learn from this campaign even we are having opportunity to learn and get some experience about trading.

This is true, my friend, there are many benefits that we can achieve from this forum and through publication. Writing helps us to learn English as well as helps us to understand the subject better and gain a lot of experience through reading the daily topics.

9 hours ago, Beast921 said:

You are correct in everything you said, but my problem is that I read the news and most of the times I don't have something to write about. I might begin a subject and then think that it doesn't worth much and do not finish or post it. 

• Useful or interesting 1

This is true and i agree with you when we post topics regularly then our English improve, because in this forum so many members mother tongue is not English, so its really help full and so many members read our topic and gives reaction, and we gain good reputation points so in my opinion every one post one topic everyday.

14 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Yes you are right many people skill we can improve in using this forum daily by posting or creating a topic. We can learn so much from this forum and i am very thankful. Happy posting everyone. 

Well, one of the most thing that you will improve by doing a daily posting here is to improve your writing skills when it comes to english because there has many people are lack to do some english paragraphs, happy posting.

• +2 1

Exactly, it not only enhance our english skills but also broaden the knowledge about crypto. It helps in the allround development of a person. It help traders to set their goal and investment plan also.

1 hour ago, JcAngeles said:

It makes you a good reader as well.

Well, this is actually true mate because you can gain some informations here about cryptocurrency and it may help you to answer some threads given here in this forum. Happy posting.