Scammers! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Telegram platform was a great one before but everyone now knows that it is filled up with scammers and with that I will advise you to stay away from anyone that talk to you on that site because they are mostly scammers, the only way I think you can get rid of them is to ignore there messages and avoid clicking on an unknown link.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The important thing is to make sure of the people before you give them confidence there are many who are waiting for the appropriate opportunity to steal and cheat, be careful

This has become commonplace in telegram
Where some of them impersonate the addict and even put the same information that the addict puts in his account and the same personal photo to facilitate the deception of others
And they send links that help them steal accounts.

We know that most spammers carry out their untruths through telegrams.  Scammers usually get their work done by showing people greed. So we have to stay away from this scammers  traps.

Edited by sayems

Bro sad to say but there is currently no feature to turn off public from sending message. But you can follow some precautions like if you don't need username remove or don't add it so that scammmers can't search you in the global chat. And if needed make a strong username which doesn't looks similar to other like 'at2yh'.

And don't join in the public group and goto settings>privacy and security>set  groups to my contact so that public user can't add you in the group.

And still if you receive messages then ignore them or do block them and report spam.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

yes you cannot get rid of them completely but you must not give importance to any such offer that they are presenting you to scam you. Just block everyone who claims to give some offer.

The scam is present in forms until starting from this from some people in the forum and ending with the various social and private platforms for communication. The most dangerous types of this scam is the one that aims to steal what you own as it penetrates the entire device,
Through a link or an emerging platform, or through Air Drops, or through a community devoted to a fictitious currency that is inserted and the funds of others are invested in it and then its disappearance.

Yeah, every where we can get scammers but I have experienced that most of the scammers are in telegram. One suggestion is never join any fake group because other member can add your contacts and make your phone number private.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/9/2020 at 9:43 PM, Young001 said:

This is becoming common in telegram where scammers have there way with people.  I think one way this can be stopped is by providing a section in telegram where this people or group can be reported.

Lots of scammer can be found in telegram that's why I never tried or use that app. 

For me much better to know things on my own by doing some research than trying telegram. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes, that's right, and I also receive a lot of messages in the telegram from unknown people calling me to invest in their sites, I assure you of my friends, these are scammers and they must be ban immediately and not to click on any link they send to you

Telegram is one of the way of the scammers to scam people, there are many people who are using telegram and asking things they know, and then when scammers read those questions they will private message that person and will give some fake websites.

This is good sign that scammers are among us in this forum and if that is the case then we are no more safe in this forum and I will advise us to ignore every single message we receive from an unknown person be it in this forum or telegram because that is how they do to cheat people everywhere they visit.

Despite i am new beginner in the forum, with the help of little experience I have regarding to internet and crypto currencies system, it become hard for me to adopt any telegram campaign because of past memories and experience I have which earned me zero token.

Hello friends I would like to know about this topic in our mind. Scammers maximum online site and website arw scammed maximum of people. so maximum check the online sites strictly. I would be like same as cryptotack sites are good now to working and earning money to online. 

If they repeatedly approaching you, please block them, we don't need people who are trying to steal our money, please always be vigilant everyday because scammers are not easily stop by blocking them, we should also report their account.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

There is a feature in Telegram that allows you to prevent strangers from sending you private messages and links, and in this way it will prevent them from reaching you.

On 7/17/2020 at 7:53 PM, Bruno50 said:

That is true,I got fake message from them through telegram some few days ago but I think reporting them is the best thing to block them an save yourself and others life from getting fake message of informations 

Everyday so many telegram users receive this scam messages from scam group's, but unfortunately some users believe this messages and invest also, in this situation we run a awareness campaign like in our telegram group post a message don't believe this type message and don't open any spam message, maybe chance some scams failed through our message.

• +2 1

18 hours ago, mhmd7 said:

There are a lot of people and sites scammers, especially telegram channels, it makes you do a lot of tasks and does not give you the amount due

That's why I don't have any plan to try telegram because I'm more into doing some research or I will ask some expert if I have some questions than using that. For me much better to have an idea or to earn in more reliable than getting scam by those who have a bad intentions. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 7/31/2020 at 3:36 AM, Dark_Sky said:

That's why I don't have any plan to try telegram because I'm more into doing some research or I will ask some expert if I have some questions than using that. For me much better to have an idea or to earn in more reliable than getting scam by those who have a bad intentions. 

Telegram is good, it is not that bad, ones you see strange person contacting you, you just have ignored and or delete the person. It is easy lime that, I use telegram comfortably. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Just ignore them, buddy, there are many scammers in a telegram, once you ask a question on a group message about crypto currency or any money, expect that there would be someone who will give you a private message, be caredul with that and dont entertain them.

On 5/18/2020 at 11:54 PM, NarD said:

Change your id in telegram , log out of suspicious chats and groups, or just create a new account in telegram.

Yes, that's a good suggestion buddy, thanks for this but you are violating the rules of the forum. You have to make your content more than 100 characters because that is the requirement of the forum to be considered useful.

You will find them everywhere, here in the forum and in the communities on Telegram, waiting for newbies, and in Twitter on the official pages of the platforms and sites, and in Instagram and Facebook, and everywhere, and they always appear with names and impersonates and deceptive links. In general, stay away from anyone you do not know, and never trust anyone, no matter how nice, and wants to help you

On 5/19/2020 at 1:34 PM, Shahud said:

i think we all receive scammer's messages on telegram.and i too had received many messages but i just speka with them about their project and when i find it as a scam i juts ignore them and if need then I block them.

Just ignore the messages from strangers to the telegram especially if they are just looking for help. They have the intention of fooling other people by asking for help, don't believe on that, don't fall for them because that is their way of scamming people.

I  think we have done this before , yes true , there are thousands of scammers that want to destroy the way we live so its important to actually believe i  the right tools and direction so we are able to believe in everything so every other thing that would destroy the fact that we are in this space in a lone we are lying scammers go where there is money and yobit is not an exception and especially on telegram